Is Another God Rising In The Hairlossindustry?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most beloved figure in the hairloss industry (if we excloude the Brotzu fanatics) is Tsuji.
But seems there is another japanese rising in the field: Junji Fukuda

Fukuda is defenitly behind Tsuji in regards of human cells and time to market.
But the approach of multipliing the cells seems really promising.
Maybe if the Tsuji team addopts that technic it could lower the price for the procedure since it seems very promising in regards of laborhours and material.

upload_2018-12-10_18-39-55.png

The poster is from the biojapan exibition which took place 23 nov this year. (where everyone was excited to hear about tsuji and shiseido)

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not even out yet and they've already found a way to advance the treatment, Jesus. I can't see why Tsuji wouldn't use this technique.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
They used embryonic mice cells and so I question whether the process would translate to human application. But at the end of the paper, they indicate more research on stem, progenitor and dermal papilla cells is likely.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point, I’m thinking the real cure will be when they’re able to make mouse-human hybrid.

All that needs to happen is human trial. If they can take cloned human hair, which they can do now, put it on the bald head of a 70 year old and have it grow there for two years, the skies will open up and the Messiah will appear.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro everything fing works on mice and rats!

I had attended biojapan and reported on it. One thing interesting that they discussed was they were going to use little threads as a guidepost to help hair grow out and along.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sadly I've seen pictures of better regrowth than that on mice dating back to 2005 :-(