Is a life without women bad for you?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
for a long time i thought that being without women was a good thing. I can just focus on me. No dramas. Advance my career save money go to a massage parlour if i need to.
but i havent dated or had "real sex" (consistently) for years. Its because ive stopped caring about women. This may sound like a good thing but i realised before when i cared about women it actually made me more motivated to take care of myself. Why care about your appearance money and status if not for women? pride i suppose. But now that ive stopped caring and finasteride helped as well i have less motivation to acrually be succewsful

what do you guys think?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women, can’t live with em... Yeah as a balding man you cannot live with a woman. End of story.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If a life without women was bad for you, then no men would ever be gay.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
how can you live a happy life then if you cant be with women
Happiness is defined differently by everyone. There is no cookie cutter recipe for happiness.

resu

Reaction score
I know people with friends, kids and wife and they still have depression phases, one of them is a NW5 and his wife often brings baldness up when he brings her weight gain. There's tons and tons of men in a relationship and their lives are absolutely horrible, my cousin has tons of money and a wife and kids and he's miserable, he started balding and now looks like a hobo, yes you guessed it, first thing he did was grow a beard when he starting balding, then grew his hair to cover the hairline that's going higher, his wife is very controlling and he can't even have friends.
Is it healthy to not be in a relationship? No but being in one isn't a guarantee that you'll feel happy.

Last edited: