Is A Hair System With An Exposed Hairline A Realistic Possibility?

cyrusthegreat@hotmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of swept back or to the side type style, or a side part. All three would expose most of the hairline. Is this a realistic option with a system, or would it be a constant battle of adjustment and fear?

Thanks.

Noah

Reaction score
Yes, it's perfectly do-able, but of course it is a bit more effort, because you have to get the attachment perfect. For a totally exposed hairline I would say you need a Swiss lace base attached with glue, and you probably need to do weekly maintenance. Once it's on, there shouldn't be any need for adjustment.

Have you seen Curtis's hairline from the HairExperience Youtube channel? That is totally exposed and it looks good. Personally I opt for a compromise solution - I brush my hairline hair forwards and then flick it up with a bit of gel or paste, so the hairline is exposed but in shadow. That gives me the best of both worlds, because it looks natural but if a bit of lace should come up (which actually is a very rare occurrence) I have a bit of cover and it's unlikely anyone would see anything.

Noah

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not daily, only when it needs a touch up which is minimal between reattachments