Investigation On Microecology Of Hair Root Fungi In Androgenetic Alopecia Patients.

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you even read the abstract???

Let me break it down for you.

From Wikipedia:

Dyslipidemia
is an abnormal amount of lipids (e.g. triglycerides, cholesterol and/or fat phospholipids) in the blood. In developed countries, most dyslipidemias are hyperlipidemias; that is, an elevation of lipids in the blood. This is often due to diet and lifestyle.

Another hair loss talk genius. Everyone throw away your nizoral. I swear this website does more harm than good.
Did u even bother to read the whole study?

Also, I base my conclusions on how I felt with nizoral myself.

Ya I would gladly throw away mine.

That sentiment is mutual. U sound like u're a guru yourself

I'm not here to convince any1, including u.

Dont bother to feed me your ludicrous logic that Nizoral grows hair or that we have too much of cholesterol in the scalp.

Last edited:

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did u even bother to read the whole study?

Also, I base my conclusions on how I felt with nizoral myself.

Ya I would gladly throw away mine.

That sentiment is mutual. U sound like u're a guru yourself

Yes I read the entire abstract and nothing else in it is relevant to androgenic alopecia. I am not a self proclaimed guru, I just posses basic reasoning skills which include the use of deductive reasoning, something you clearly are not able to use based on the fact that you think that that abstract disproves what I said here:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe Androgenetic Alopecia suffers have too much cholesterol synthesis and consequently too much T and DHT?

In case you still didn't get it, your abstract supports the above statement.

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I read the entire abstract and nothing else in it is relevant to androgenic alopecia. I am not a self proclaimed guru, I just posses basic reasoning skills which include the use of deductive reasoning, something you clearly are not able to use based on the fact that you think that that abstract disproves what I said here:

In case you still didn't get it, your abstract supports the above statement.
U're dumb beyond dumb. I said to read The whole study. It's none of my business if u r too dumb or lazy to do that.

Also in my own thread, I have linked n pasted a study that specifically mentioned about cholesterol and the hedgehog signalling pathway, in the context of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U're dumb beyond dumb. I said to read The whole study. It's none of my business if u r too dumb or lazy to do that.

Also in my own thread, I have linked n pasted a study that specifically mentioned about cholesterol and the hedgehog signalling pathway, in the context of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Ok genius. Just ignore the part about elevated cholesterol levels being associated with Androgenetic Alopecia. Pls increase cholesterol in your balding scalp hair follicles and come back here with your success.

And speaking of dumb beyond dumb, you are using progesterone cream to treat Androgenetic Alopecia and yet you think a drug that increases progesterone and reduces the conversion of it to Testosterone is worthless? You are applying progesterone cream without inhibiting the conversion of it to Testosterone. Think about that for a moment. THINK.

This is such a joke. This place attracts some of the lowest IQ ppl I have ever seen.

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok genius. Just ignore the part about elevated cholesterol levels being associated with Androgenetic Alopecia. Pls increase cholesterol in your balding scalp hair follicles and come back here with your success.

And speaking of dumb beyond dumb, you are using progesterone cream to treat Androgenetic Alopecia and yet you think a drug that increases progesterone and reduces the conversion of it to Testosterone is worthless? You are applying progesterone cream without inhibiting the conversion of it to Testosterone. Think about that for a moment. THINK.

This is such a joke. This place attracts some of the lowest IQ ppl I have ever seen.

Yes that's what I'm experimenting with now, Mr smartass, though not directly.

Your stupidity is astonishing. I'm not using progesterone now. In fact in my thread, I have talked about what I'm using.

I do not need to convince any1. There's no monetary incentives for me to.

Btw, the stucked-up dude who calls others low iq-ed is very often the 1 with a real low IQ himself. Real life exp.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that's what I'm experimenting with now, Mr smartass, though not directly.

Your stupidity is astonishing. I'm not using progesterone now. In fact in my thread, I have talked about what I'm using.

I do not need to convince any1. There's no monetary incentives for me to.

Btw, the stucked-up dude who calls others low iq-ed is very often the 1 with a real low IQ himself. Real life exp.

I've never looked at your thread and never will based off what I've seen here. Your signature has progesterone cream as your regimen. Might have worked better if you used in conjunction with topical ketoconazole as they would have had a synergistic effect.

But hey what do I know. You have real life exp. Lets disregard studies that demonstrate ketoconazole has a beneficial effect on Androgenetic Alopecia and tell ppl that one of the oldest and cheapest proven treatments that work well in conjunction with 5AR inhibitors will WORSEN Androgenetic Alopecia. Yea no. I will never take your advice on this forum about ANYTHING and nor should anyone else. Go take your anecdotal "experiences" else where.

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never looked at your thread and never will based off what I've seen here. Your signature has progesterone cream as your regimen. Might have worked better if you used in conjunction with topical ketoconazole as they would have had a synergistic effect.

But hey what do I know. You have real life exp. Lets disregard studies and tell ppl that one of the oldest and cheapest proven treatments that work well in conjunction with 5AR inhibitors will WORSEN Androgenetic Alopecia. Yea no. I will never take your advice on this forum about ANYTHING and nor should anyone else. Go take your anecdotal "experiences" else where.
I say what i like here. U quoted me yourself first. Goodluck regurgitating that kud, splashing that cow pee and smearing that cow dung all over the place on nizoral.

Happy losing àll your hair on nizoral.

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• GutBrainSkin.PNG
    GutBrainSkin.PNG
    283.8 KB · Views: 153