International orders of oral minoxidil

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Please, where can I get oral minoxidil?!!

All online stores I've found so far, either require a prescription, don't ship to my country or only accept bitcoin as payment method.

I only use PayPal or Visa credit card, those are the only two payment methods I trust.

I posted an order at storeenvy.com and now some idiot sent me an e-mail asking me for my phone number, which I did not give. Is that even safe?

This is very frustrating! Please help!

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm happy to report that I finally found an international supplier of oral minoxidil.

The tablets were shipped from Bangkok, Thailand, and arrived in Portugal three days later. I'm going to start tonight, in combination with dutasteride. Fingers crossed!

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy to report that I finally found an international supplier of oral minoxidil.

The tablets were shipped from Bangkok, Thailand, and arrived in Portugal three days later. I'm going to start tonight, in combination with dutasteride. Fingers crossed!
which website please ?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
which website please ?

storenvy.com

These guys have terrible reviews on Trustpilot.com but that shouldn't dissuade you. They are just intermediaries, they work with numerous sellers and it's only natural that some turn out to be less reliable.

My pills were shipped by Paimee and three days later they arrived, I couldn't be happier with their service.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
1 week of oral minoxidil and still nothing. No side effects, no shedding, nothing. I'll keep you guys posted on my results.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
storenvy.com

These guys have terrible reviews on Trustpilot.com but that shouldn't dissuade you. They are just intermediaries, they work with numerous sellers and it's only natural that some turn out to be less reliable.

My pills were shipped by Paimee and three days later they arrived, I couldn't be happier with their service.

they send for the france ?
it is which mg ?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@MrSnow, how is my favorite French NW1 doing today? This thread is full of alot of "Misters". I got one up on them with my "doctor" title. @MrSnow are you a Game of Thrones fame and named yourself after John Snow? Are you a bastard too?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buy oral minoxidil in some shady site is a none sense. You have minoxidil lotion easily available, just do the math, get an insulin syringes and drink it.
5 % means that you have 5000 mg every 100ml . If you want to use 5mg , means you need 0.1ml . In one insulin syringes you have 1 ml , so it is 1/10 parts of that orange syringe . Just be sure to take the right amount .

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MrSnow, how is my favorite French NW1 doing today? This thread is full of alot of "Misters". I got one up on them with my "doctor" title. @MrSnow are you a Game of Thrones fame and named yourself after John Snow? Are you a bastard too?
I'm very well thank you, I have more and more hair, I'm becoming norwood 0 again little by little
and you ?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm very well thank you, I have more and more hair, I'm becoming norwood 0 again little by little
and you ?
Tres bien

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm getting a bit impatient, it's been a couple of weeks and still no visible improvements.

There's been some shedding, I don't know if it's caused by oral minoxidil and it is extremely annoying. :(

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm getting a bit impatient, it's been a couple of weeks and still no visible improvements.

There's been some shedding, I don't know if it's caused by oral minoxidil and it is extremely annoying. :(
hahahaha dying of this. Bruuh couple of weeks will not give any visible improvements hahahah