Interesting Video On A Guy Who Has Terrible Smp

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
looooooool thats hilarious man

i will check this guy out

what a name

thinking about it just now actually, i understand why these people have such big followings. it can become a bit of an addiction just following these fuckers. i did it before with mindless sh*t on tv like the kardashians

absolutely dogshit tv with nothing going on in it, but i would continue to watch this sh*t for months. and actively try to keep to up with the latest epsidoes so i didnt miss anything lol. even though i was well aware of what sh*t it was. i was annoyed at myself for watching this rubbish but wanted to catch the next episode so i didnt miss any of the plot

insane

Further from that @sunchyme this I came across this Shaytards video when re-discovering my youtuber paths this week:

So this is relevant because it's regarded as their best ever video (I might have googled just that).

I think I technically watched it all (in the background at least), JFC it's a half hour long. Now, I would at least give credit that it's more interesting than most people's daily lives, and they are consistently doing sh*t that's more interesting, it's never just an evening of having dinner, watching three hours of TV and going to bed.

That said, it still hardly qualifies as entertainment, or mentally stimulating, and some of the comments:

"this is my favorite video no joke I watch it three times a day"

This person watches this for an hour and a half daily?! How empty must a life/mind be to do that? Could be a perfectly normal person, most of them aren't but maybe some are.

So yes this ties back to the point I was making about getting a certain affinity towards things and routines, youtubers become part of people's lives, especially if they're lonely, they feel part of the family and like they're doing all this crazy sh*t with them.

Another side-note: they have odd underlying themes of incest I feel. The "De-pantsing your sister" thing is because the sister initially pulled down her brother's shorts (and like, completely down, balls out, they had to edit it, and this is in front of children) so as a result the brother then goes to rip her pants off, and he really goes for it until she actually sort of kicks him.

This is just odd and not even inconsistent for them, and they are mormons, and alcoholics, and camgirl addicted. It's all adding up.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, you got to get a hair transplant or learn to live with it.

i dont have the donor mate. and im glad i didnt get one because my final pattern is as worse as it can be

i can even remember speaking to some guy on the phone about surgery after the dude rang me after i completed some random questionnaire online somewhere. f*** me, what a state i could have put myself in.

what i should have done is been more proactive and research the sh*t out of hairloss and do everything i could in my power to slow this f****r down outside of using aa's (even though i started it too late anyway), and then buzz it down and get smp. that would have lasted me a good 5/10 years i reckon until some of these newer treatments come out

too late now. im fucked for the minute

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
i did it before with mindless sh*t on tv like the kardashians

absolutely dogshit tv with nothing going on in it, but i would continue to watch this sh*t for months. and actively try to keep to up with the latest epsidoes so i didnt miss anything lol. even though i was well aware of what sh*t it was. i was annoyed at myself for watching this rubbish but wanted to catch the next episode so i didnt miss any of the plot

insane

This is so much worse than your dick sucking obsession.
I'm glad you managed to recover.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
whos fighting?

any big names?

i havent watched a fight since mayweather mcgregor

Cris Cyborg vs Holly Holm is the headliner, which isn't the worst in terms of attention grabbing but I think Cyborg will ruin her quickly. And on top of that, the rest of the card is much less interesting.

Oh what I forgot about Khabib! That might be good, he wants to fight MacGregor and people think he'll legit beat the sh*t out of Conor. The guy's a machine, and I recently discovered he's totally lovable.

I'm on Shaycarl sh*t, here's his apology video for the camgirl thing:

First sign of bullshitting is immediate: includes his deep breathing sh*t at the start to show how he's prepping himself up to gain the "courage" to be open and honest. JFC.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you do anytning on youtube other than listen to music or watch UFC highlights from card you not pay for you deserve to get a brain tumor

jewtube "vlogs" = all fake. jewtube "social experiments" = all fake. Gf and bf "pranking" eachother omg they went too far this time!! = fake. All pretend drama show for low iq idiots. dont forget to like and subscribe = GIVE ME MONEY YOU f***

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont have the donor mate. and im glad i didnt get one because my final pattern is as worse as it can be

i can even remember speaking to some guy on the phone about surgery after the dude rang me after i completed some random questionnaire online somewhere. f*** me, what a state i could have put myself in.

what i should have done is been more proactive and research the sh*t out of hairloss and do everything i could in my power to slow this f****r down outside of using aa's (even though i started it too late anyway), and then buzz it down and get smp. that would have lasted me a good 5/10 years i reckon until some of these newer treatments come out

too late now. im fucked for the minute
This really sucks.

I tried the big three and none of them worked for me - so sometimes it wouldn't even help if you got treatment earlier.

We'll both shave together and just wh*** it up in Bangkok or something.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They didn't work for you either?

From studies and from anecdotes - finasteride usually does work for the majority.

my brother is biologist he works in pharma in portugal and rrussia - fraud research is everywhere especially big companies. Pharma still trying to squeeze every last dollar out of drugs they have patents on like metformin - trash drug but still patent so gotta market it so make up some baloney research it will take the cucks at least 10 years to realise what happen

anyway i say baloney because if you respond at best hold onto shitty thin patchy hair for a few maybe 5 years. No guy ever regrow cosmetic significant hair on these baloney drugs only drugs that do this are mast cell relation or progesterone and oestrogens

androgenetic theory = baloney. too many holes and paradox. If androgenetic theory true then simply use of strongest AR antagonist would regrow hair, but they don't. at best hold onto what you have

for me, drug works = regrowth. If not this then what the f*** my guy? why bother? Keep your c*** happy and feed it w****s

bangkok = great time. phnom penh = good time but little crazy girls go crazy for white c*** if you are muscular and tall . vietnam = no idea but soon maybe

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
bangkok = great time. phnom penh = good time but little crazy girls go crazy for white c*** if you are muscular and tall . vietnam = no idea but soon maybe
Its weird that you mention that because I live in Vietnam (I'm british).

Its easier to get laid here but I actually sleep around less now I'm here. I find the language barrier makes interactions slow and less fun - so I don't have a massive motive to meet new people. If I get laid its with other expats after a party or something.

All incels should come here though - I think they would love it.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Its easier to get laid here but I actually sleep around less now I'm here. I find the language barrier makes interactions slow and less fun - so I don't have a massive motive to meet new people. If I get laid its with other expats after a party or something.

guys tell me vietnam = conservative shy no sex society

probably baloney because guys tell me this afraid to even look at women so language barrier = guy rather play with c*** in hotel room

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

How is the living standard there?
Pollution?

Are you there permanently or is it just a temp gig?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is the living standard there?
Pollution?

Are you there permanently or is it just a temp gig?
Pollution is actually really bad and does bother people with asthma. I'd actually say traffic is the worst thing about living here because the roads are overfilled with motorbikes.

Living standard is pretty good - we make around 20 dollars an hour and most teachers work 20 hours per week. You can live off around a 1000 dollars per month here (with ease) so you can save 600 dollars per month (which nearly everyone spends on travel).

I'd say the average expat has a way better life here than back in England. The only issue is that there isn't much room for job progression, nor could you start a family here.

So this country is great for a 20 something, a man who doesn't want a family, or a guy who has had kids and all the kids have moved out.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys tell me vietnam = conservative shy no sex society

probably baloney because guys tell me this afraid to even look at women so language barrier = guy rather play with c*** in hotel room
100% not true.

Women put out. Maybe its not as easy as Thailand or Cambodia but its still super easy.

There is almost no looks prejudice here for white guys - so if you have a teaching job, seem decent, and come across as loyal than sex after 4 or 5 dates is normal.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Living standard is pretty good - we make around 20 dollars an hour and most teachers work 20 hours per week. You can live off around a 1000 dollars per month here (with ease) so you can save 600 dollars per month (which nearly everyone spends on travel).

Living on 1000 dollars a month in a developing country seems super expensive to me. You can live in many countries in EU on 500-700 euros (after tax) = 600-850 dollars.

I'd say the average expat has a way better life here than back in England.
Why? How would your life be worse off in UK?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Living on 1000 dollars a month in a developing country seems super expensive to me. You can live in many countries in EU on 500-700 euros (after tax) = 600-850 dollars.

Why? How would your life be worse off in UK?
Why is it better?

Because we work 20hrs per week and its 30 Celsius all year round.

You can live off around 600 dollars per month, but I go to the cinema, buy clothes, ride a bike, date, and stuff like that. If I stayed in more and read and watched tv then i'd be able to save a lot more - but I don't want to do the Spartan life.