Interesting Video On A Guy Who Has Terrible Smp | Page 3 | HairLossTalk Forums

Interesting Video On A Guy Who Has Terrible Smp

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by JohnsonDDG, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Rudiger

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I've had normal enough sleeping patterns lately as I'm on holiday but yes my job means I can be up at any time, I work with people in Asia and their markets so every day can be different.

I'll be up all night with UFC though.

sunchyme1 likes this.
  2. JohnsonDDG

JohnsonDDG Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah, you got to get a hair transplant or learn to live with it.

3. sunchyme1

sunchyme1 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    looooooool thats hilarious man

i will check this guy out

what a name

thinking about it just now actually, i understand why these people have such big followings. it can become a bit of an addiction just following these fuckers. i did it before with mindless shit on tv like the kardashians

absolutely dogshit tv with nothing going on in it, but i would continue to watch this shit for months. and actively try to keep to up with the latest epsidoes so i didnt miss anything lol. even though i was well aware of what shit it was. i was annoyed at myself for watching this rubbish but wanted to catch the next episode so i didnt miss any of the plot

insane

4. Rudiger

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Further from that @sunchyme this I came across this Shaytards video when re-discovering my youtuber paths this week:

So this is relevant because it's regarded as their best ever video (I might have googled just that).

I think I technically watched it all (in the background at least), JFC it's a half hour long. Now, I would at least give credit that it's more interesting than most people's daily lives, and they are consistently doing shit that's more interesting, it's never just an evening of having dinner, watching three hours of TV and going to bed.

That said, it still hardly qualifies as entertainment, or mentally stimulating, and some of the comments:

"this is my favorite video no joke I watch it three times a day"

This person watches this for an hour and a half daily?! How empty must a life/mind be to do that? Could be a perfectly normal person, most of them aren't but maybe some are.

So yes this ties back to the point I was making about getting a certain affinity towards things and routines, youtubers become part of people's lives, especially if they're lonely, they feel part of the family and like they're doing all this crazy shit with them.

Another side-note: they have odd underlying themes of incest I feel. The "De-pantsing your sister" thing is because the sister initially pulled down her brother's shorts (and like, completely down, balls out, they had to edit it, and this is in front of children) so as a result the brother then goes to rip her pants off, and he really goes for it until she actually sort of kicks him.

This is just odd and not even inconsistent for them, and they are mormons, and alcoholics, and camgirl addicted. It's all adding up.

sunchyme1 likes this.
  5. sunchyme1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    i dont have the donor mate. and im glad i didnt get one because my final pattern is as worse as it can be

i can even remember speaking to some guy on the phone about surgery after the dude rang me after i completed some random questionnaire online somewhere. fuck me, what a state i could have put myself in.

what i should have done is been more proactive and research the shit out of hairloss and do everything i could in my power to slow this fucker down outside of using aa's (even though i started it too late anyway), and then buzz it down and get smp. that would have lasted me a good 5/10 years i reckon until some of these newer treatments come out

too late now. im fucked for the minute

JohnsonDDG likes this.
  6. CaptainForehead

CaptainForehead Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    This is so much worse than your dick sucking obsession.
    I'm glad you managed to recover.

7. sunchyme1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    it took a lot of willpower but i did it eventually

i dont know what i was thinking

CaptainForehead and Rudiger like this.
  8. Rudiger

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Oh god I'm watching Shaytards and it's distracting me from UFC.

9. sunchyme1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    whos fighting?

any big names?

i havent watched a fight since mayweather mcgregor

10. Rudiger

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Cris Cyborg vs Holly Holm is the headliner, which isn't the worst in terms of attention grabbing but I think Cyborg will ruin her quickly. And on top of that, the rest of the card is much less interesting.

Oh what I forgot about Khabib! That might be good, he wants to fight MacGregor and people think he'll legit beat the shit out of Conor. The guy's a machine, and I recently discovered he's totally lovable.

I'm on Shaycarl shit, here's his apology video for the camgirl thing:

First sign of bullshitting is immediate: includes his deep breathing shit at the start to show how he's prepping himself up to gain the "courage" to be open and honest. JFC.

sunchyme1 likes this.
  11. cretin

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    if you do anytning on youtube other than listen to music or watch UFC highlights from card you not pay for you deserve to get a brain tumor

jewtube "vlogs" = all fake. jewtube "social experiments" = all fake. Gf and bf "pranking" eachother omg they went too far this time!! = fake. All pretend drama show for low iq idiots. dont forget to like and subscribe = GIVE ME MONEY YOU FUCK

12. JohnsonDDG

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This really sucks.

I tried the big three and none of them worked for me - so sometimes it wouldn't even help if you got treatment earlier.

We'll both shave together and just whore it up in Bangkok or something.

sunchyme1 likes this.
  13. cretin

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    big 3

more like

big baloney

14. JohnsonDDG

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    They didn't work for you either?

From studies and from anecdotes - finasteride usually does work for the majority.

15. cretin

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    my brother is biologist he works in pharma in portugal and rrussia - fraud research is everywhere especially big companies. Pharma still trying to squeeze every last dollar out of drugs they have patents on like metformin - trash drug but still patent so gotta market it so make up some baloney research it will take the cucks at least 10 years to realise what happen

anyway i say baloney because if you respond at best hold onto shitty thin patchy hair for a few maybe 5 years. No guy ever regrow cosmetic significant hair on these baloney drugs only drugs that do this are mast cell relation or progesterone and oestrogens

androgenetic theory = baloney. too many holes and paradox. If androgenetic theory true then simply use of strongest AR antagonist would regrow hair, but they don't. at best hold onto what you have

for me, drug works = regrowth. If not this then what the fuck my guy? why bother? Keep your cock happy and feed it whores

bangkok = great time. phnom penh = good time but little crazy girls go crazy for white cock if you are muscular and tall . vietnam = no idea but soon maybe

CaptainForehead likes this.
  16. JohnsonDDG

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Its weird that you mention that because I live in Vietnam (I'm british).

Its easier to get laid here but I actually sleep around less now I'm here. I find the language barrier makes interactions slow and less fun - so I don't have a massive motive to meet new people. If I get laid its with other expats after a party or something.

All incels should come here though - I think they would love it.

17. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Transplants rarely fail outright, in the right hands. If you go to a good surgeon and are a transplant candidate (good donor and lots of native hair) it will go just fine. Worse case scenario: it's a so so result which will require repair but is a big improvement on before. If you look at the horror stories in the transplant section, most are conducted by unknown surgeons. There are physiological factors that we can't do anything about, some people just have impaired blood supply and fibrosis in a bald area and makes it difficult for hair to grow - it's rare.

You have to remember that so many are having transplants now that the drs have a hang on it. One member reported that when he went to Turkey he saw in the town centre many bald clones, all who just had work done. I saw 3-4 people in the two days I was at the transplant clinic. Another guy thanked the surgeon for becoming a full head who had surgery about 8 months ago. It's normal now and it's not the 90s technology.

Another group of people who "fail" with transplants are those with advanced loss and limited donor. They were never candidates and most respectable surgeons will not operate on them as the poor result may reflect on their skills, certainly you won't see them on any before and afters on websites.

This youtube personality, clearly he's insecure about hair loss. As others noted and myself, constant hat wearing even when the topic is about baldness. He's making millions putting himself out there so it's not just baldness. Dark guys do look better with smp and shaved look, somehow he screwed that up too.

Deep down you want a full head of hair or you wouldn't spent time discussing hair. It's obtainable for you (maybe) - I say maybe as you're not on finasteride and could rapidly lose everything. Then a transplant or two may not be suffice depending on hair calibre and donor capacity.

18. cretin

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    guys tell me vietnam = conservative shy no sex society

probably baloney because guys tell me this afraid to even look at women so language barrier = guy rather play with cock in hotel room

19. CaptainForehead

CaptainForehead Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    How is the living standard there?
    Pollution?

Are you there permanently or is it just a temp gig?

20. JohnsonDDG

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Pollution is actually really bad and does bother people with asthma. I'd actually say traffic is the worst thing about living here because the roads are overfilled with motorbikes.

Living standard is pretty good - we make around 20 dollars an hour and most teachers work 20 hours per week. You can live off around a 1000 dollars per month here (with ease) so you can save 600 dollars per month (which nearly everyone spends on travel).

I'd say the average expat has a way better life here than back in England. The only issue is that there isn't much room for job progression, nor could you start a family here.

So this country is great for a 20 something, a man who doesn't want a family, or a guy who has had kids and all the kids have moved out.