Interesting Video On A Guy Who Has Terrible Smp

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
regardless of whether or not this guy is a moron, he has some f*****g impressive numbers on youtube

his last channel had 10mill subscribers

i dont think ive ever seen that many for some bullshit blog before

This I do respect about him (or I think I do, as I'll explain), because he had huge numbers on that channel and another one, and because he moved back home he decides to scrap it and start again.

That is a serious amount of revenue to give up just to start again, but on the other hand I have to wonder if this is really adding up? Is there something behind the scenes we don't know? Youtube revenue can be a confusing business, for example he might have an affiliate he's signed to on his original channels and now he has another one giving him a bigger cut to show their ads.

Because he's such a slimy douche I doubt there isn't something more to this.

i wish the worst on all youtube "celebrities" tbh

any other period of time these people would be sucking dick for smack money

Hahahaha. And they'd suck dick for even 10k more subscribers, even if they have millions.

I'm just saying I sympathize with him.

(not sure on the transplant yet)

lol a Dislike under these circumstances always means "I hit the nail right on the head".

Would not getting a transplant mean you always stuck to your guns? No because you jumped to seriously considering it- point being is that you were pretty darn close to being a "just shave it breh" coper type and things changed drastically as your realisation to your hair kicked in, and then it's not like you can shave it and watch it grow back, it's permanent. The doom of what other people are facing kicks in now that you have that reality too.

I hate this Fousey prick because he falsely promotes "owning it" while desperately wanting his hair back, and some people arrogantly try to claim bravery points while being total hypocrites and spreading absolute bullshit advice to others because he wants to cope and come out looking like this was his plan all along. When the SMP tattoo is removed he'll probably spend a few months talking about how he's owning it, still dating, girls don't care, PUA video "bald guy chats up hot women (actresses) in public!!!1" and then shortly after he'll be back to scrambling for a solution again. And then he'll be making more videos on how baldness is very frustrating on your mentality and health and people don't acknowledge it, so he's being "brave" enough to come out and make a video about it, and guys like you will actually believe it.

Nobody should try shaving it and nobody should tell others to try so, nobody should embrace it, you should never tell anyone to do these things, just try every damn solution you can because unless you're practically inhuman it will eat at you badly.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
the best thing about the op video is 24.38

talks about looking back before all the bullshit hes done to himself, he look good...then cuts to a picture of this

smp guys.png

f*****g idiot

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
his blog actually shows how even smp (when it looked good), didnt sort his problems out, despite being a good candidate for it (dark skin and decent shaped head)

ive only watched a few of this vids, but there must have been some amount of time between his good smp and the f*** up. yet i see barely any f*****g vids of him with no hat at all

god please can new some treatments come out soon

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is f*****g fantastic! He literally says "just had my bald head" and cuts to a picture of him in a hat, that is beyond retarded. It's a new level.

retarded...but has 10 million subscribers on his channels and has to be one of the top youtubers out there ( i have no idea)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean, i dont get it with this guy. ive seen a few vids. nothing special. just talking sh*t about his life. which is nothing special.

how the f*** does this guy get so popular?

Americans, whats the story here?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would not getting a transplant mean you always stuck to your guns? No because you jumped to seriously considering it- point being is that you were pretty darn close to being a "just shave it breh" coper type and things changed drastically as your realisation to your hair kicked in, and then it's not like you can shave it and watch it grow back, it's permanent. The doom of what other people are facing kicks in now that you have that reality too.

Nobody should try shaving it and nobody should tell others to try so, nobody should embrace it, you should never tell anyone to do these things, just try every damn solution you can because unless you're practically inhuman it will eat at you badly.
My situation is different than most peoples because I look decent bald and still dated when it was shaved off.

The issue for me is that I didn't feel 'bald' reflected my personality so I began to strongly consider a hair transplant.

Recently I've been hearing from a people who had poor hair transplant's and even pm'd two members here who had transplants and even researched it and spent a good deal of money on them only for the transplant to fail.

Its a tricky situation and most of us are in the same boat. We'd all prefer hair than not having hair and yet not many of us actually got transplants yet to fix it (for numerous different reasons).

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
retarded...but has 10 million subscribers on his channels and has to be one of the top youtubers out there ( i have no idea)

That's because youtube views are mainly based on retards, and in part I literally mean this. I wrote about this recently, it's for people who's brains haven't formed yet (minors, not even up to age 16 or anything, like, 11 year olds) and autistic people. They like repetitive things to cloud their day, there's plenty of people who are youtube addicted, they have the same routine of following bloggers doing fairly boring sh*t because their life is somewhat empty. And let me make it clear I'm not damning them, it's actually really sad.

Also take in to consideration it's probably not just Americans, for foreign people not accustomed to Western culture then people like Fousey are a whole new experience and everything they do is incredible. Imagine a Cambodian kid with his 8 quid iPhone showing his friends "hahaha! Fousey says that is sick! But sick means good! He's a sick man! Hahaha! He calls people bro's as in brothers but they aren't actually biologically related! Hahahaha! This man is crazy!"

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My situation is different than most peoples because I look decent bald and still dated when it was shaved off.

The issue for me is that I didn't feel 'bald' reflected my personality so I began to strongly consider a hair transplant.

Recently I've been hearing from a people who had poor hair transplant's and even pm'd two members here who had transplants and even researched it and spent a good deal of money on them only for the transplant to fail.

Its a tricky situation and most of us are in the same boat. We'd all prefer hair than not having hair and yet not many of us actually got transplants yet to fix it (for numerous different reasons).

Man, I don't care. It's that intentional thing you do where you completely miss the point. Not long ago you were telling us we should give shaving it a go, now it's scrambling the cash for a transplant, and the only reason you are "considering" one and not definitely getting one, is because it's going to take a lot of time and effort to save the money, just be honest about it!

"my situation is unique because bald doesn't reflect my personality"

Oh my f*****g god what a bullshit artist. I died right there.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I don't care. It's that intentional thing you do where you completely miss the point. Not long ago you were telling us we should give shaving it a go, now it's scrambling the cash for a transplant, and the only reason you are "considering" one and not definitely getting one, is because it's going to take a lot of time and effort to save the money, just be honest about it!

"my situation is unique because bald doesn't reflect my personality"

Oh my f*****g god what a bullshit artist. I died right there.
Every forum has its c*** and you are that c***.

You are the poison paddy.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every forum has its c*** and you are that c***.

You are the poison paddy.

That's f*****g truth right up there, and being vaguely xenophobic isn't going to make it go away, that's the kind of person you are and why you don't recognise others like Fousey being dicks, because you're a dick yourself.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's f*****g truth right up there, and being vaguely xenophobic isn't going to make it go away, that's the kind of person you are and why you don't recognise others like Fousey being dicks, because you're a dick yourself.
I'm a dick and you're a c***.

Perfect couple right there.

But seriously, you attack and abuse so many posters on here and you a constant source of negativity.

I think because you are intelligent and make the odd good post people let it slide. Also, the fact that you will hound someone if they argue with them probably makes them not call you out on it.

Anyway, lighten the f*** up.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
on a lighter note before absolute f*****g carnage ensues

hes me a few years ago after a few months on minoxidil alone (around 26/7)

smp mee.png

this is when i should have got f*****g smp to slightly fill in the hairline and buzz down to a 1/2

too late now, ive lost a lot of that density since then

i thought i was bald as f*** back then lol

sh*t

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a dick and you're a c***.

Perfect couple right there.

But seriously, you attack and abuse so many posters on here and you a constant source of negativity.

I think because you are intelligent and make the odd good post people let it slide. Also, the fact that you will hound someone if they argue with them probably makes them not call you out on it.

Anyway, lighten the f*** up.

Then uhhh stop acknowledging me? I've made it very clear that for a lot of reasons I really dislike you, and fine we're both on this forum and at certain times can reply to different stuff we write if it's pretty much absolutely f*****g necessary, but otherwise I'm definitely not going to "hound you" if you just keep your distance. I actively try to not reply to you and you should do the same.

i smell a f*****g blood bath coming here

this wont be pretty

good luck johnson and rudiger

I really don't want that.

Speaking of bloodbath, are you on UFC? Although I honestly think it's going to be one of the dullest events of the year.

So anyway what I was saying before about youtubers, I didn't elaborate enough as to why I know a lot about this and claim to not be a retard.

I was introduced to the whole youtuber thing like several years ago when a girl kept insisting we watch the "shaytards" (and yes, that's the name, and no, I'm not kidding) which is a Mormon family produced by a guy who's actual f*****g name is Shaycarl.

I stopped knowing that girl but for some reason, I grew a bit of an affinity towards Shaycarl (this is the most humiliating thing I've ever admitted) and at least a few times a week I'd check their daily video. It was boring as f***, still better than Fousey, but I continued for like, at least 2 or 3 months, and these are like 15mins long! I often questioned myself "why the f*** am I watching this? This is a mormon family playing with fruit at the supermarket" I even watched it in secret, I'd be ashamed if friends or family saw me watching this sh*t.

So anyway, that guy somehow built up an enterprise of these videos that are seemingly f*****g gold dust, he sold his enterprise for $500 million dollars. Let that sink in.

Million

Dollars.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/shaytards-living-food-stamps-youtube-millionaires/story?id=34211164

To be precise he sold "Maker Studios" which includes other youtubers who do sketches and sh*t, but they literally have less than 1% of the views that the Shaytards get and the $500 million will reflect that distribution of percentages.

Side note: Shaycarl was outted by a camgirl for wanting sex with her, he then used his alcoholism as an excuse. I stumbled across some of his old videos where it's pretty clear he's drunk as hell and his mannerisms are kind of hilarious.

If you aren't aware of pewdiepie as well (that aforementioned girl loved him) just flick through a few of his videos and be prepared to get so f*****g angry, because that absolute retard is making a killing, his youtube records are far above anything else.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
rudiger posts all hours of the day

due to his job i think

no one on this forum is safe at ANY TIME!!

I've had normal enough sleeping patterns lately as I'm on holiday but yes my job means I can be up at any time, I work with people in Asia and their markets so every day can be different.

I'll be up all night with UFC though.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
on a lighter note before absolute f*****g carnage ensues

hes me a few years ago after a few months on minoxidil alone (around 26/7)

View attachment 74778

this is when i should have got f*****g smp to slightly fill in the hairline and buzz down to a 1/2

too late now, ive lost a lot of that density since then

i thought i was bald as f*** back then lol

sh*t
Yeah, you got to get a hair transplant or learn to live with it.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then uhhh stop acknowledging me? I've made it very clear that for a lot of reasons I really dislike you, and fine we're both on this forum and at certain times can reply to different stuff we write if it's pretty much absolutely f*****g necessary, but otherwise I'm definitely not going to "hound you" if you just keep your distance. I actively try to not reply to you and you should do the same.

I really don't want that.

Speaking of bloodbath, are you on UFC? Although I honestly think it's going to be one of the dullest events of the year.

So anyway what I was saying before about youtubers, I didn't elaborate enough as to why I know a lot about this and claim to not be a retard.

I was introduced to the whole youtuber thing like several years ago when a girl kept insisting we watch the "shaytards" (and yes, that's the name, and no, I'm not kidding) which is a Mormon family produced by a guy who's actual f*****g name is Shaycarl.

I stopped knowing that girl but for some reason, I grew a bit of an affinity towards Shaycarl (this is the most humiliating thing I've ever admitted) and at least a few times a week I'd check their daily video. It was boring as f***, still better than Fousey, but I continued for like, at least 2 or 3 months, and these are like 15mins long! I often questioned myself "why the f*** am I watching this? This is a mormon family playing with fruit at the supermarket" I even watched it in secret, I'd be ashamed if friends or family saw me watching this sh*t.

So anyway, that guy somehow built up an enterprise of these videos that are seemingly f*****g gold dust, he sold his enterprise for $500 million dollars. Let that sink in.

Million

Dollars.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/shaytards-living-food-stamps-youtube-millionaires/story?id=34211164

To be precise he sold "Maker Studios" which includes other youtubers who do sketches and sh*t, but they literally have less than 1% of the views that the Shaytards get and the $500 million will reflect that distribution of percentages.

Side note: Shaycarl was outted by a camgirl for wanting sex with her, he then used his alcoholism as an excuse. I stumbled across some of his old videos where it's pretty clear he's drunk as hell and his mannerisms are kind of hilarious.

If you aren't aware of pewdiepie as well (that aforementioned girl loved him) just flick through a few of his videos and be prepared to get so f*****g angry, because that absolute retard is making a killing, his youtube records are far above anything else.

looooooool thats hilarious man

i will check this guy out

what a name

thinking about it just now actually, i understand why these people have such big followings. it can become a bit of an addiction just following these fuckers. i did it before with mindless sh*t on tv like the kardashians

absolutely dogshit tv with nothing going on in it, but i would continue to watch this sh*t for months. and actively try to keep to up with the latest epsidoes so i didnt miss anything lol. even though i was well aware of what sh*t it was. i was annoyed at myself for watching this rubbish but wanted to catch the next episode so i didnt miss any of the plot

insane