Interesting Read

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
goata007 said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
yes it would be effective on body hair....just google it and you can find places that sell it.
I wouldnt be surprised if some supermarkets carried it.

I googled and found a LOT of links that talk about peppermint oil good for scalp massage? nothing specifically about hair removal. Plus most of the links that sell products under "peppermint hair removal" use it because of its cooling/calming property?

peppermint oil is an anti-androgen....body hair needs androgens to grow...oddly enough androgens kills scalp hair.

Charly

Reaction score
Michael, so it completely stopped growing or just slowed dramatically?

Charly

Reaction score
So isn't that what is supposed to happen when a anti androgen comes in contact with body hair.
Doesn't that mean that it would work well for scalp hair?

Also, this is for Bryan, if you have always believed that revivogen is good and many people on here including HairLossTalk.com have had success with revivogen that has menthol. Do you know believe it doesn't work? I know you say it works because of the fatty acids, but wouldn't menthol have a negative effect? Also why would menthol be include in alpecin and T-flavanone which are "supposed" to work for hairloss.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Charly said:
Also, this is for Bryan, if you have always believed that revivogen is good and many people on here including HairLossTalk.com have had success with revivogen that has menthol. Do you know believe it doesn't work?

Dunno. Does Revivogen really now contain menthol?

Charly said:
I know you say it works because of the fatty acids, but wouldn't menthol have a negative effect? Also why would menthol be include in alpecin and T-flavanone which are "supposed" to work for hairloss.

If they all really do contain menthol, I _hope_ they know what they're doing.

Charly

Reaction score
No, sorry, I made a mistake.......must of been thinking of zinc.....