Intercytex claims cloning in 2008 probable in England

News2

Established Member
Reaction score
Gorpy

DUMBASS

YOU PATHETIC LITTLE $#iT>

I pity someone who resorts to personal insults because he runs out of arguments.

Those hairlosshelp interviews are several YEARS OLD NOW.

I don't see how that matters. The regulatory process of the FDA hasn't changed just because the science has advanced. It is still the job of the FDA to make sure that any new drug is safe.

It's ALWAYS the pharmaceutical companies that do the trials and they present their results to the FDA.

I never said that the FDA did the trials themselves. But it is their job to probe the findings and make sure the trials were conducted properly. (Hence my analogy to a teacher who marks the research project of a pupil.)

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm considering buying tons of shares of the Intercytex stock (which is ICX-L)...is there anyone here that has purchased some shares already? There's investor information on their site.

btp11

Established Member
Reaction score
EasyEd said:
I'm considering buying tons of shares of the Intercytex stock (which is ICX-L)...is there anyone here that has purchased some shares already? There's investor information on their site.

tons? they are $200 a share. are you scrooge mcduck? :lol:

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
btp11 said:
EasyEd said:

tons? they are $200 a share. are you scrooge mcduck? :lol:

Just FYI, it's also traded over the counter on the pink sheets in the US (although with very little volume). The shares are valued differently than those on the London exchange. ICYXF.PK.

luke77

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I gotta side with News2 here...passing phase 1 safety trials does not mean that a drug/procedure will be successful or safe...this is why there are 4 phases. Anyone who thinks this procedure by intercytex is a slam-dunk at this point is fooling themselves. It may be successfuly, it may not, but passing phase 1 DOES NOT guarantee anything. Statistically speaking only about 10% of NDA's that pass phase 1 make it to market. Not trying to be discouraging, but be realistic. Also I wouldn't recommend anyone buying stock based on this news...if the procedure doesn't come through you are basically screwed, unless one of their other products come to market (which I know nothing about).

Britannia

Reaction score
btp11 said:
wouldnt it make sense to invest in intercytex?

If you go on the Intercytex website take a look at the list of investors. There some of the biggest companies in the world who have invested millions in this procedure. This was one of the chief reasons I believed HM would be the breakthrough we had been waiting for. Companys like Johnson Johnson dont go around investing something like 7 million in things like Revivogen and Procer1n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael barry

Reaction score
Hey NEWS 2,
Yes, you pathetic little dumbass.............................

Whether ICX offers HM "in-house" in ENGLAND has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the American FDA (Food and Drug Admisitration). Its not even a regulated-type of procedure in England RIGHT NOW. The British Authorities have not decided whether or not they will require their Health Service to have testing of it before is release in ENGLAND.

The title of this thread was concerned with INTERCYTEX'S claim that they PLAN TO RELEASE HM IN ENGLAND in 2008.

Funny how "newbie" posters come into forums everytime new info about HM research progress to assure HM will cost a fortune (Bosley and Washenik have said 8-12 thousand on numerous occasions), or it will cause cancer (not in any of their tests to date or any of their other stem cell based products of the same technology for wound healing, diabetic sores, skin rejuvination, etc.), will require "legislation" or some kind---bullshit, is years away from reality-----not according to the companies who are planning to make it available and other such horseshit.

You wouldnt be a transplant salesman or doctor would you? They are the most hysterical of all. Those Golden Cow baldies are about to have a much better choice than moving their hippocratic wreath hair from the back to the front and instead multiply the volume in the wreath several times, pretty much making hair transplants (with the possible exception of the hairline) more-or-less obsolete. Boo-phuckin-hoo. You wouldn't be one of those would you? Oh, I get it .....................youre just a NEWBIE who is "concerned" about other men right?

powersam

Reaction score
Yeah, I gotta side with News2 here...passing phase 1 safety trials does not mean that a drug/procedure will be successful or safe...this is why there are 4 phases.

it is called the safety trial for a reason you know. the rest of the trials pertain to effectiveness and basically what kind of claims the company is allowed to make while marketing the product.

michael barry

Reaction score
Brittania wrote : "If you go on the Intercytex website take a look at the list of investors. There some of the biggest companies in the world who have invested millions in this procedure. This was one of the chief reasons I believed HM would be the breakthrough we had been waiting for. Companys like Johnson Johnson dont go around investing something like 7 million in things like Revivogen and Procer1n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Brittania, thats good common-sense logic. Ive been wondering about why science could not "clone" hair since I heard of Dolly the sheep back in 97'. When I learned of how intricate the philosebaceous unit is with the arrector pilli muscle and sebaceous gland for each and every hair on a person....................I got a little pessimistic and did not know if we could get the right mix of stem cells from the root sheath, papilla, and the arrector pilli muscle (some stem cells literally migrate downwards from the arrector pilli muscle at the beginning of a new anagen phase to the papilla) and be able to induce them to multiply in a lab.

Over the years however, weve been able to induce bone-marrow, livers (the world's first organ from stem cell genereation), etc. from stem cells and when big names in Science like "the Godfather of Hair" Dr. Kurt Stenn, and Dr. Paul Kemp (a tissue engineering expert who made the worlds first stem-cell created liver) went to work for companies dedicated to bringing Hair Multiplication to life.....................................and as you said huge compaines like Proctor and Gamble invested big money in this and Aderans (who is a big Japanese wig manufacturer and Bosley medical's new owner) put so much money in it.............................................................I too figured that they must be confident about this.

Big money like this will not willingly waste their resources. THEY certainly sound confident about bringing this type of procedure to reality. It may not be 2008, but I feel confident by 2010-11-or 12 they will have a product on the market that will be refined over time. By 2020, Id' imagine just as Dr. Paul Kemp said, "In the future baldess will be a choice" .

News2

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, you pathetic little dumbass.............................

I've already said what I think about people who are so vulgar that they need to resort to personal insults when they run out of arguments. What a shame that some people are unable to have a discussion with someone who has a different point of view.

Whether ICX offers HM "in-house" in ENGLAND has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the American FDA (Food and Drug Admisitration).

You obviously didn't bother to read my original post. Let me quote it for you:

The reason that HM may require regulation is that you modify the cells.

The keyword here is “mayâ€￾. As you said yourself, the FDA was involved in Phase I trials in the USA. The British counterpart of the FDA is the MHRA, and according to the recent document released by Intercytex they are still "seeking confirmation from the MHRA that the product is unregulated in the UKâ€￾. (Hence it may - or may not - require regulation.)

Funny how "newbie" posters come into forums everytime new info about HM research progress to assure HM will cost a fortune (Bosley and Washenik have said 8-12 thousand on numerous occasions), or it will cause cancer (not in any of their tests to date or any of their other stem cell based products of the same technology for wound healing, diabetic sores, skin rejuvination, etc.), will require "legislation" or some kind---bullshit, is years away from reality-----not according to the companies who are planning to make it available and other such horseshit.

- I did not say it will cost a fortune. I did not even mention the price of the procedure.
- I did not say it will cause cancer. I said it was the job a regulatory bodies (such as the FDA) to make sure that it won't.
- I did not say it will require legislation. I said it *may* require regulation.
- I did not say it is years away from reality. I did not even predict a timeline. I expect it to be on the market by 2010. 2008 sounds a bit too optimistic to me, but who knows - it might happen. I say: The sooner the better.
- Funny how you have to put a lot of words into my mouth, just so you can have a go at me... (I am *SO* impressed that you're not a newbie... How many personal insults did you post to get past your newbie status?)

You wouldnt be a transplant salesman or doctor would you?

Hell no! I wouldn't even HAVE a hair transplant. No donor scar for me, thank you very much.

And finally: Believe it or not, I am actually quite excited about the prospects of HM, and I will definitely have the procedure done when it becomes available.

RTJBJ

Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
Probably by the end of next week.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

by the way i can only wish that it would haven been available to us by next week..

but in reality we are not going to see till late 2009 or 2010..

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score