Intercourse with Hair system ON!.

shree

Reaction score
she is close to pulling it off everytime................................This happened with you guys before? How was our reaction?

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
jesus shree ... does she know you wear?

This is one of the main reasons why I can't go the wig route...

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's like the little house of cards you build comes crashing down once that wig shifts. The anxiety of it coming off alone will make you dread sex.

shree

Reaction score
yep, she knows, we together decide to get a partial hair piece for my much receded hairline. She is okay with it, she herself put it back too...but I feel bad every time this happens..... :-(

shree

Reaction score
inb4 hair pieces defenders saying it doesn't matter because they can have sex with a hair piece, because they do, and they say so.

Wig wearers don't sweat, they don't move during sex, the girls they have sex with don't run their hands through their hair, and they don't cling to it.

They don't feel the overwhelming heat and discomfort caused by the rug glued to their heads. They're exempt of all that.

So stop asking yourself relevant questions and stop being realistic for god's sake! If we tell you a hair piece is a viable solution for hair loss, then it is!

Why don't you take their word for it? Didn't you see all these threads devoid of pictures where they say their hair piece has changed their lives?

I'm waiting for the day when a guy who underwent a hair transplant will post a topic with absolutely no pictures.

Yet, that's what hair pieces users do all the time and some people still trust them.

You ever wore a system?

shookwun

Reaction score
Hair piece stories are always entertaining.

The decrease in density with transplants trumps hair pieces. I never have a risk of being 'exposed'

The risk to reward ratio of a hair piece just isn't worth it in my eyes.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's half the risk of being exposed, and half the hassle that makes me not want a system.
I can barely be bothered to shave my face, imagine having to glue a rug on and maintain that every week and constantly check it, my word.
When I was NW1 I did nothing with my hair and I still got girls - I literally just let it grow out of my head and flow over my face, and once a few months get it trimmed.
All these people saying baldness is so much easier than having hair are so full of pap. Get a few hair transplant's dude.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
During sex I always keep one hand on my hair piece at all times. If the position allows then I will use both.

g.i joey

Reaction score
lmaooo notcoolanymore i fkn love you bro, your troll game in 2016 is stronger than ever

Noah

Reaction score
she is close to pulling it off everytime................................This happened with you guys before? How was our reaction?

There is no need for this ever to happen. You are doing something wrong. What sort of adhesive are you using?

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you pin her hands down she can't do anything to your hair, and she'd probably like it too.
I don't wear a system, but my GF knows where she can and can't put her hands.

shookwun

Reaction score
If you pin her hands down she can't do anything to your hair, and she'd probably like it too.
I don't wear a system, but my GF knows where she can and can't put her hands.

try telling her she can't run her hands, and use your head as a force, and leverage when eating her out. :laugh:

One of the positions where a women is almost guaranteed to grab your hair, quiver and do uncontrollable things.

"Please, can you not touch my hair. iv'e enhanced my hair though a matrix known as strand-by-strand" By the time all is said, and done you will be so paranoid to the point that your boner is sex feet under.

I just can't see it being possible for her nails not to clip the rug lace

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
try telling her she can't run her hands, and use your head as a force, and leverage when eating her out. :laugh:

One of the positions where a women is almost guaranteed to grab your hair, quiver and do uncontrollable things.

"Please, can you not touch my hair. iv'e enhanced my hair though a matrix known as strand-by-strand" By the time all is said, and done you will be so paranoid to the point that your boner is sex feet under.

I just can't see it being possible for her nails not to clip the rug lace

My GF has a thing with her nose, where she gets super paranoid if someone touches it (she's OCD). I'm the same way about my hair, so we have a mutual understanding. Like I said, I don't wear a hairpiece so I can't really relate.
Worse comes to worst just get her to sit on your face

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Prisoner Of The Wig" that sounds like a film title! I def think a comedy could be made about a man trying to conceal his wig. There could be some brilliant situations that is close to home for a lot of wig wearers!