Instant Smp (scalp Micropigmentation) Product Launching Soon

If you had a shaved head would you use this?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used an eyeliner pen and smudged that into my scalp and it at least looked decent when I saw myself in the mirror. I have no idea what it looks like in different lighting conditions, like outdoors.... but anyhow, it was good at getting an idea of what SMP would look like, especially at working out where to put the hairline.

I have SMP, had it for years and it works well.

I also recently bought some dark brown pomade and blended/smeared that into my scalp and it works well at making things stand out better.

Brett's idea is good as it means you don't have to get this stuff on your hands so much.

I am wondering if this thing can be made even better with some sort of textured dots to make it a little 3 dimensional and look more like a buzzcut. Only a makeup expert would know if this was possible.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, and Also, it is bulletproof ?
Its still undergoing ballistic certification, but generally when concealers are applied in layers to the approximate thickness shown bellow, they are said to have similar properties to Kevlar.

263646jamie-foxx-posters1.jpg

Last edited:

Brett Bilon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for joining the dialog here, we're now in the market with this product and our first production run is almost sold out- I'm including a link to a few videos we've got trending on TikTok at the moment where you can see the scalpstick in action (and get some entertainment from the comments section);

For anyone looking for additional info please feel welcome to contact me directly anytime via email (I'm rarely on this forum so apologies if I miss any DMs) brett@plume.ca

Best,

-Brett

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for joining the dialog here, we're now in the market with this product and our first production run is almost sold out- I'm including a link to a few videos we've got trending on TikTok at the moment where you can see the scalpstick in action (and get some entertainment from the comments section);

For anyone looking for additional info please feel welcome to contact me directly anytime via email (I'm rarely on this forum so apologies if I miss any DMs) brett@plume.ca

Best,

-Brett
Is this available in the UK?

Also can you expand on 'patented actives' - I mean do some of the ingredients used have a potential for helping regrowth or is it purely a cosmetic product?

Many thanks

joely87

Reaction score
Brett, I’m trying to order this to England but it only says Canada USA and Ireland, is there anyway if getting it shipped to England?