Input On Ru55884 What Has It Done For You Doesn’t It Work

celso217

My Regimen
Reaction score
There may have been a few missed doses, but never more than 1 consecutive miss. No sheds. I am on finasteride, though.

I think I'm going to end up trying RU. I ordered a premade 50ml solution from anagenic. I plan on using 1 ml (50mcg) a day for 50 days. If this works out I'll buy the powder and mix it myself. Does this dose sound okay? Also, is there anything else I should expect like maybe a mild shed in the beginning? I'm on finasteride too and will continue using it. Honestly, the thing I'm scared about most about RU is the anecdotes about people stopping and it almost like a dam bursts and you lose tons of hair and are left at a point much worse than if you never started RU. I have zero sides on finasteride but i've been shedding miniaturized hairs and am getting progressively worse.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get receptor upregulation on RU, because when I stop my libido goes up 200% and hair loss increases massively for a few days.

So whatever you do either use it every single day or not at all. I quit a while ago.

thefishtales

Reaction score
worked for me. I was Norwood 5A, shiny bald for years with only hairs on the sides. My hair still thin but no more shiny bald head.

thefishtales

Reaction score
My RU was sourced from Chemyo. .

I got mine from them, too.
Purity prod is $15 cheaper but sucks. 4 weeks past and my RU didnt showed up. Had to file dispute with my card for my order.

I had my friend in UK called their number many times and no one answers. Fake seller.