Injecting Stomach Fat Into The Scalp Could Cure Baldness

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol...don't worry, i've been lurking since 2004 as soon as i started balding, i was 15 back then...you'll get use to it, in a way

About autologous fat transplant, sh*t it's ooooollld, been used for ages in aesthetic surgery, i'm not convinced, but if you believe in scalp adipose tissue reduction theory...makes sense, as always, is it root cause ? or just a temporary fix of some symptoms...

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4468226/

Apparently oral works just as good if not better I started taking Citrulline malate to enhance my athletic potential in boxing but I accidentally found that while researching its remarkable effects on ATP production

Check the literature on citruline and arginine, I recall reading effectiveness was not significant in vivo due to very short active life and reduced concentrations which actually reach the bloodstream. If you haven't tried Superbeet Elite, I recommend you do so for a comparison. Or, take the Citrulline/Arginine in combination with it for even greater impact, potentially.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check the literature on citruline and arginine, I recall reading effectiveness was not significant in vivo due to very short active life and reduced concentrations which actually reach the bloodstream. If you haven't tried Superbeet Elite, I recommend you do so for a comparison. Or, take the Citrulline/Arginine in combination with it for even greater impact, potentially.
Says here :

L-citrulline increases levels of nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator. Although NO effects are potent, the extent of vasodilation is limited by the short half life of NO, which is broken down by oxidation soon after it is formed.[69]

anyway I take it as a gym supplement its pretty legit

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, Woman & children have higher body fat % than men in general. This study done in 2017 was with 6 subjects. The doctors involved are hair transplant doctors.
I went to their websites & no mention of this fat transfer scalp injections.
First we had injected blood(PRP) now brown fat is a possibility. But it’s not offered.at this time.
It appears they have shelved any further testing for now, perhaps they need a bigger backer to pay for studies.
In meantime, Arginine with citrulline.
Omega oils & I read but forgot some acid, will increase brown fat... Whether it does much we don’t know. But I will try the first two supplements.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, Woman & children have higher body fat % than men in general. This study done in 2017 was with 6 subjects. The doctors involved are hair transplant doctors.
I went to their websites & no mention of this fat transfer scalp injections.
First we had injected blood(PRP) now brown fat is a possibility. But it’s not offered.at this time.
It appears they have shelved any further testing for now, perhaps they need a bigger backer to pay for studies.
In meantime, Arginine with citrulline.
Omega oils & I read but forgot some acid, will increase brown fat... Whether it does much we don’t know. But I will try the first two supplements.
highest percentage of brown fat is in young women. Guess who has the best hair ? young women

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
highest percentage of brown fat is in young women. Guess who has the best hair ? young women
I think that’s a good point in this hair loss subject.. We have to look at both sexes & see if we can glean something to help us men to grow some hair. None of us here want to become female, but we do want to start to grow hair...
The brown fat hypothesis is interesting to me. Because next to growing hair, getting a good body fat % is next in my priorities ...I don’t need excess fat full of toxins. Let me convert more of this fat to brown & see if it’s a plus.
By the way, the acid is Ursolic. Seems it’s just Rosemary leaves, a herb you can flavor soups/salads with.

emilyrose11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fat grafting UK is a fast and effective method that redistributes the fatty tissues in the body. Our fat transfer Harley Street Clinic method is also often described as a “two in one” process, where fat cells are squeezed from unwanted body areas like stomach or thighs and reinjected into areas where you want them like buttocks or face. Fat transfer Harley Street is also a fine treatment for scars on the face and body.

Poppyburner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
'Brown fat, or brown adipose tissue (BAT), stores energy in a smaller space than white fat. It’s packed with iron-rich mitochondria, which is how it gets its color. When brown fat burns, it creates heat without shivering. This process is called thermogenesis. During this process, the brown fat also burns calories. Brown fat is highly regarded as a possible treatment for obesity and some metabolic syndromes.
[...]
adults have small reserves of brown fat. It’s typically stored in small deposits around the shoulders and neck.
[...]

How to get brown fat​

In a way, brown fat is “good” fat. Humans with higher levels of brown fat may have lower bodyweights, for example.

All people have some “constitutive” brown fat, which is the kind you’re born with. There’s also another form that’s “recruitable.” This means it can change to brown fat under the right circumstances. This recruitable type is found in muscles and white fat throughout your body.

There are certain drugs that can cause the browning of white fat. Thiazolidinediones (TZDs), a drug used to help manage insulin resistance, can help with brown fat accumulation.

[...]

Turn the temperature down​

Exposing your body to cool and even cold temperatures may help recruit more brown fat cells. Some research has suggested that just two hours of exposure each day to temperatures around 66˚F (19˚C) may be enough to turn recruitable fat to brown.

You may consider taking a cold shower or ice bath. Turning the thermostat down a few degrees in your home or going outside in cold weather are other ways to cool your body and possibly create more brown fat.'

'Young Women with Cold-Activated Brown Adipose Tissue Have Higher Bone Mineral Density and Lower Pref-1 than Women without Brown Adipose Tissue[...]'​

'Adipose tissue (fat tissue) exists as two types, white and brown. And research (1) has shown that this adipose tissue accumulates around the follicles of healthy, actively growing hair (such as in the occipital region), but not around dormant follicles (as in the male pattern baldness region).

It's been observed that hair loss surgery employing the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method often lacks the protective layer of fat that other transplant techniques (such as Follicular Unit Transplantation or FUT) manage to extract from the donor site (2). And because of this, poor hair regrowth can result.

Also, studies have been made that link adipose tissue to angiogenesis (i.e., this fat encourages new blood vessel formation) (3)(4).
So, for all these reasons, it's highly likely that adipose tissue assists hair growth'.'

Last edited: