Injecting Stomach Fat Into The Scalp Could Cure Baldness

Poppyburner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

'Seasonality of hair shedding in healthy women complaining of hair loss​

[...]
Results: After exclusion of patients with a disease or on drugs known to cause hair loss, 823 women remained. Analysis of trichograms demonstrated annual periodicity in the growth and shedding of hair, manifested by a maximal proportion of telogen hairs in summer. A second peak seems to exist, though it is less pronounced, in spring. The telogen rates were lowest in late winter.'

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women always shed a fuckton of hair everytime. Every single girl/women I've know in my entire life sheds everytime their comb their hair.

Honestly, I never believe in the "we shed 50-100 hair per day" or this "seasonal shed" thing. I didn't shed a single hair strand before I started to balding. And it's not that I never noticed or something. It never happened. I've feared baldness my entire life so I always checked my head. Not a single hair shed in the pillow, shower, after combing before the thinning process started.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women always shed a fuckton of hair everytime. Every single girl/women I've know in my entire life sheds everytime their comb their hair.

Honestly, I never believe in the "we shed 50-100 hair per day" or this "seasonal shed" thing. I didn't shed a single hair strand before I started to balding. And it's not that I never noticed or something. It never happened. I've feared baldness my entire life so I always checked my head. Not a single hair shed in the pillow, shower, after combing before the thinning process started.

This is why I don't believe anecdotal reports online. This is such an outlandish claim, and I know you are convinced of it too. It's simply impossible. Even in Asians the lifespan of a hair is a maximum of 7 years. That means that every 7 years all of your hair will fall out and be replaced by new ones. There are 100,000+ hairs on your scalp before you start balding. Over a lifespan of 7 years you will lose 39+ hairs per day on average. That's the minimum. What you are claiming is not just improbable, it's physiologically impossible.

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

what you should say is that you didn't notice a single hair strand