Inhousepharmacy dutas

porad

Reaction score
Jacobo said:
If Dr Reddy is greedy,it can be even better. He has been years in the business, he is not going to fool his customers. Cipla is one of the biggest drug manufacturers in the world. It is cheap for them to make Dutas, why fake them? Also, Dutas is used for prostate enlargement problems, the patients that take them undergo serious analysis on regular basis. If Dutas were fake, doctors treating them would know inmediatly. Something like that could destroy Cipla.
I'm not ordering from Dr. Reddy's or Cipla, nor is inhousepharmacy a regulated distributor.

HughJass

Reaction score
are indian generics that are imported into the US scrutinized the same way other drugs are?

porad

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
are indian generics that are imported into the US scrutinized the same way other drugs are?
If you're getting them from a legit pharmacy with a doctor's prescription, yes (although I don't think any of the avodart generics are FDA approved as of yet). Most of us, however, are not doing so.

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
Porad,

Of course you can order from wherever you want. That was not my point. My point is that Cipla makes legitimate generic dutasteride. That is out of question. If you don't trust the distributor, you can always email Cipla asking them if inhousepharmacy is an authorized distributor. If they say yes, end of the story. Most of the drugs we usually take under brand name are made in India, anyway.

HughJass

Reaction score
Jacobo said:
Porad,
Of course you can order from wherever you want. That was not my point. My point is that Cipla makes legitimate generic dutasteride. That is out of question.

None of us can know that for sure though. We take it on trust that they are genuine, not evidence.

Im not saying that they are dodgy or anything, im just saying that we dont know.

If you don't trust the distributor, you can always email Cipla asking them if inhousepharmacy is an authorized distributor. If they say yes, end of the story. Most of the drugs we usually take under brand name are made in India, anyway.

That sounds like a good idea, i think i'll email them and ask them about that.

I think the hardest thing to determine is weather or not these internet pharmacies are legitimate or not.....when a company that is supposedly based in the US ships its products out of fiji, for example, it looks a little suspicious.[/quote]

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
AussieAvodart

Also, if you can get if for free (I don't know how this works in Australia) your doctor can analize the "specific prostatic antigen" level (or something like that, I am traslating literally here from spanish), before taking Dutas, and 2 months afterwards. If is legitimate, you should have that reduced, the doctor can check if the reduction is what it should be.

That is why I am so sure about Dutas from Cipla. It is a drug for enlarged prostate, if they were fake, thousands of people that take them will know.

porad

Reaction score
Jacobo said:
That is why I am so sure about Dutas from Cipla. It is a drug for enlarged prostate, if they were fake, thousands of people that take them will know.
But there is a profound difference between getting them through so-called legitimate channels, with legal recourse, and getting them without a prescription from a non regulated internet distributor.

I'll say again, I have no doubt that Cipla and Dr. Reddy's (Dr. Reddy's makes Dutas, btw) make authentic products, but I am skeptical about what I receive from independent distributors -- ie are they actually selling me a Dr. Reddy's/Cipla product.

I have contacted Dr. Reddy's with my query, although I doubt I will get a response.

porad

Reaction score
Dr. Reddy's actually has responded, requesting further information. I'll be sending them pictures and see if they can visually verify the authenticity based on the product's markings.

JWM

Reaction score
I had some time to kill and did a serious Google search on 'counterfeit-inhousepharmacy-dr. reddys- dutas'

The hits I got were not just from Dutas users but MANY people using MANY types of generic drugs who seemed quite satisfied with Inhousepharmacy and the meds shipped to them.

Some of the hits were even forums about women who were breastfeeding and looking for certain meds to help them along. Several cited Inhouse as a great 'secre;t for getting generic meds without a prescritpion at a good cost.

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
JWM, also, my brother used to buy strong generic painkillers from inhouse with same effect than brand ones. Painkillers are easy to find out if they are fake, you just know in 1 hour.

Porad, I cannot understand why you have to send photos. I mean, doesn't Dr Reddy know if inhousepharmacy is an authorised dealer of his stuff?

Yogi

Reaction score
Inhouse Pharmacy Dutas

I thought it might be good if I posted some pics of the Dutas I bought from Inhouse Pharmacy. It would be interesting to see if anyone gets any different packaging.

The capsules are red/brown but have no writing on them.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
that looks pretty much like what I get from them.

Yogi

Reaction score
That's good to know!
To me they look legitimate, professionally packaged (no reason to think otherwise). The only concern to me is the lack of any mark on the capsule itself.

G

Jacobo said:
JWM, also, my brother used to buy strong generic painkillers from inhouse with same effect than brand ones. Painkillers are easy to find out if they are fake, you just know in 1 hour.

Porad, I cannot understand why you have to send photos. I mean, doesn't Dr Reddy know if inhousepharmacy is an authorised dealer of his stuff?

what painkillers? does inhouse still sell them?

porad

Reaction score
Re: Inhouse Pharmacy Dutas

Yogi said:
I thought it might be good if I posted some pics of the Dutas I bought from Inhouse Pharmacy. It would be interesting to see if anyone gets any different packaging.

The capsules are red/brown but have no writing on them.

The purple, vertically printed text on mine is different. Below the expiration date it reads:

R.P. NOT TO EXCEED Rs 130-50
PER 10 CAPS L.T.EXTRA

I also wet it with my finger and couldn't get it to smudge like yours..

Yogi

Reaction score
just tried to smudge it with my wet finger, and it doesn't either. Must have spilt something else on it!

It looks like something the Indian health service would put on the tablets rather than by Dr Reddy's. I think that's fine.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yogi said:
just tried to smudge it with my wet finger, and it doesn't either. Must have spilt something else on it!

It looks like something the Indian health service would put on the tablets rather than by Dr Reddy's. I think that's fine.

What the hell did those indians spill on your package to make the ink wear off like that? Great, a bunch of clutzes spilling and dropping everything in the pharmacy. Who knows what potions we are swallowing?

Yogi

Reaction score
no, I'm sure it was me. I had some neat alcohol I use for cleaning, I think I spilt some of that in my drawer. don't panic!

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Jacobo said:

what painkillers? does inhouse still sell them?

Sorry for the late reply. He uses Tramadol, I think they have generic tramadol called Ultram. It is an opiate mimic or something like that. Strong stuff, he uses it as painkillers and just for amusument. Before buying them, PLEASE CHECK legal issues, they are considered illegal drugs if you don't have prescription on most of the civilized world. In Spain it is not a criminal offence to have small amounts of drugs, but I guess the situation is different in the US.

WTF iamspam, why? Please read next post