Inhousepharmacy dutas

porad

Reaction score
I've ordered from them twice now and I'm wondering why it never comes in a Dr. Reddy's boxes. All I get is a plain white box with loose blister packs. I've ordered other drugs from them in the past and they've come with the mfg's boxes, so it got me thinking.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I'd like to know I'm not swallowing sugar pills.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No kidding. U$A sucks, trying to trap us into buying way-overpriced drugs. Now it has come down to this. I have to buy drugs that come in a shitty plain box. Very unprofessional.

Maybe all those people who experienced permanent frontal sheds at their hairlines from dutasteride was because the fact that indian dutasteride was fake so they werent taking a DHT blocker at all.

This is why I continue to take my free Merk proscar.

Sean68

Reaction score
a box? i never even got that. i just got the solution and had to pour
them into the capsules and seal them myself.

'dr reddy with this box you are really spoiling us...'

G

I had to kill the dutasteride dragons and drain the dutasteride out of their bodies and then put it into the capsules myself.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
I had to kill the dutasteride dragons and drain the dutasteride out of their bodies and then put it into the capsules myself.
no you didnt

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to give ugly girls rim jobs for my dutasteride and they only dispense at the rate of one cap an hour. To get brand name, I think you need to fetch a 7 or better.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Renegade said:
I have to give ugly girls rim jobs for my dutasteride and they only dispense at the rate of one cap an hour. To get brand name, I think you need to fetch a 7 or better.
you really shouldnt refer to people as number's that is not cool

jonny21

Reaction score
I agree with all of you. How the hell do people expect us to pay $120 per month for Genuine Avodart in the US. Unless you've got awesome insurance like JayMan, you're pretty much at the mercy of either paying this much or going online and never really 100% sure of what you're getting.

HughJass

Reaction score
just use melonipharma or one of the other places people can testify for gsk avodart

ive used melonipharma for quite a while, they are a good price and are legit

jonny21

Reaction score
I did a yahoo search and could not find them. Can you give me their website please.

JWM

Reaction score
I have used Inhousepharmacy for years and Dr. Reddy's is a HUGE reputable lab based in India.

I'm sure their dutasteride is fine.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
get brand name avodart instead then

it comes with a pretty box

uuuh it is pretty.. il just pay extra for that pretty box :D

HughJass

Reaction score
i saw a doco on Dr Reddy a while back

he's quite a greedy chap

not sure weather that would affect the quality of his drugs though

the CEO of cipla is a humanitarian

nobody knows for sure what comes out of india is 100% genuine. It could be or could not be. The online pharmacies could be the ones doing the dodgy as well, who knows... people have reported problems with the various dutasteride generics over the years so something suspicious is going on

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
If Dr Reddy is greedy,it can be even better. He has been years in the business, he is not going to fool his customers. Cipla is one of the biggest drug manufacturers in the world. It is cheap for them to make Dutas, why fake them? Also, Dutas is used for prostate enlargement problems, the patients that take them undergo serious analysis on regular basis. If Dutas were fake, doctors treating them would know inmediatly. Something like that could destroy Cipla.

JWM

Reaction score
Exactly.

Dr. Reddy's and Cipla are LEGIT people.

IF for some reason your are getting an upset tummy or feeling nauseous using it then it could simply be the difference in the binders, not the drug itself.

JWM

Reaction score
Also, check out Ajax's success story. He used Dutas and had AMAZING thickening of existing hair.

porad

Reaction score
JWM said:
I have used Inhousepharmacy for years and Dr. Reddy's is a HUGE reputable lab based in India.

I'm sure their dutasteride is fine.
I wasn't questioning Dr. Reddy's legitimacy, I know they're kosher. I was questioning whether or not it was Dr. Reddy's to begin with.