Inhousepharmacy dutas

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
For some reason, the name of the painkiller is edited with that iamspam thingy. Oh well, I'll send you a PM if you like

CD79

Reaction score
Caerus said:
dutas costs 130$ on inhouse for 30 pills!? Wow I could never afford that.

No it doesn't it's just under $200 for 180 tablets that's not bad for a six month supply.

G

CD79 said:
Caerus said:
dutas costs 130$ on inhouse for 30 pills!? Wow I could never afford that.

No it doesn't it's just under $200 for 180 tablets that's not bad for a six month supply.

caerus was referring to the brand name dutasteride. it is indeed $130 a month

CD79

Reaction score
Ah righty, my bad. Thought he was referring to "Dutas" as the Dr Reddy's brand name?

Caerus

Reaction score
Yeah that was kind of ambiguous, but I understand now. I guess I'd better find an off brand one.

Pondle

Reaction score
Well, last week I bought some Dutas from Inhouse. Are you guys using Inhouse Dutas absolutely confident of its authenticity? I know that Dr Reddy's is legit, but I also know that Indian counterfeiters are very sophisticated and can easily produce products that look genuine. The lack of a box or information insert is troubling. I tried Googling for stories about fake products from Inhouse but found only good feedback... has anyone had an adverse reaction to Inhouse Dutas, or experienced positive results? Are there any dangers?

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacobo said:
my brother used to buy strong generic painkillers from inhouse with same effect than brand ones. Painkillers are easy to find out if they are fake, you just know in 1 hour.

I think that this is is good point :lol:

Yogi

Reaction score
It's hard to be sure, but on each strip of ten it says: max retail price of Rs 138.00, that's £1.64 as far as I can work out!

What would be the point in bothering to counterfeit something that cheap if you're selling to a western market?

HughJass

Reaction score
Yogi said:
It's hard to be sure, but on each strip of ten it says: max retail price of Rs 138.00, that's £1.64 as far as I can work out!

What would be the point in bothering to counterfeit something that cheap if you're selling to a western market?

because it sells heaps?