Increased dihydrotestosterone while taking finasteride

AlexCross

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would suggest RU before trying bica. Then going with bica (atleast 50mg daily). Tits are expensive to remove and wont be removed completely.
Hmmm ... something I have lost the meaning. Mr. Slap Head said to take bacalutamide once a week at a ratio of 10mg to 1ml (which I do). That doesn't match what you write at all.

AlexCross

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im talking about oral route. Which I dont recommend if you dont have money for gyno surgery. For topicals, RU and Bica are good options but I dont know anything about dosing.
ou...ok, I guess I misunderstood. I apologize

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly it doesn’t even dissolve at 10mg/ml so it might be a waste. You can probably go as low as 1mg/mL tbh

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know. I do as I am advised by those to whom it helped, that is, you)
Well I made a mistake. I mean it couldn’t hurt to use a high dose like that really since the solution will be maxed out. But some of it is definitely getting wasted so why not just save on materials

Dymitrash

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well kinda in the same boat us you, just took the dht blood test, had to go to another country to get it done, because where i live it would cost me about 2/5 of my pay check. And i will have to wait 17 days for the results, not even sure if they will be accurate or not. I've been taking finsterid 5mg for over a half a year, and not much changed. Still loosing my hair, it might have slowed down a bit, but not even close to stopping. The hair on my body started growing out significantly slower, maybe that's a good sign, will see when i get my blood tests back. Anyways the only other thing i can get my hands on is dutasterid 1mg, and if that doesn't work, well than im screwed. So I'm really interested in what's your progress going to be, and what your blood tests show.
I don't know. I do as I am advised by those to whom it helped, that is, you)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well kinda in the same boat us you, just took the dht blood test, had to go to another country to get it done, because where i live it would cost me about 2/5 of my pay check. And i will have to wait 17 days for the results, not even sure if they will be accurate or not. I've been taking finsterid 5mg for over a half a year, and not much changed. Still loosing my hair, it might have slowed down a bit, but not even close to stopping. The hair on my body started growing out significantly slower, maybe that's a good sign, will see when i get my blood tests back. Anyways the only other thing i can get my hands on is dutasterid 1mg, and if that doesn't work, well than im screwed. So I'm really interested in what's your progress going to be, and what your blood tests show.
Dutasteride wont be much better at all. I took 0.5mg for 7 months and used 2mg to 2.5mg for 8 months hair got nuked fast instead. despite losing very Little hairs.

Dymitrash

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sucks, feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle, I don't even care about side effects now, as long as the treatment works. If i had other facial features and some facial hair, maybe i would have just gone bald. I remember looking in the mirror during army service when i had to go bald , i just looked like a sleep deprived, exhausted kid with some form of cancer.
Dutasteride wont be much better at all. I took 0.5mg for 7 months and used 2mg to 2.5mg for 8 months hair got nuked fast instead. despite losing very Little hairs.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sucks, feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle, I don't even care about side effects now, as long as the treatment works. If i had other facial features and some facial hair, maybe i would have just gone bald. I remember looking in the mirror during army service when i had to go bald , i just looked like a sleep deprived, exhausted kid with some form of cancer.
I feel you man. Also feel this way. Whats strange is that in the places where im losing thickness soooo many hairs there grow thick and strong. I checked. But I do have receeded hairline but I feel DHT isnt My Main problem just a part of it. If it was just DHT I would have seen some type of results but never do.

Dymitrash

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you man. Also feel this way. Whats strange is that in the places where im losing thickness soooo many hairs there grow thick and strong. I checked. But I do have receeded hairline but I feel DHT isnt My Main problem just a part of it. If it was just DHT I would have seen some type of results but never do.
Wow, depression , even though this forum isn't about that, i feel like people who have other problems to worry about sometimes are more happy then me, crying about some protein on my head.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, depression , even though this forum isn't about that, i feel like people who have other problems to worry about sometimes are more happy then me, crying about some protein on my head.
Well friend. Even a member on the hormonal thread on this forum only maintains on frigging HRT. No thickening at all or regrowth. And another member got on HRT and kept balding and he gave Up and left this forum. So we Arent alone. I believe PGD2 is too high in our scalps thats why blocking dht doesnt work.

AlexCross

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you can follow the trend of DHT in my topic. I plan to take the next analysis in early August (now I drink 5 mg), and if everything is fine, then I will reduce the dose to 2.5 and look at the changes.

if we talk about the condition of the hair, it seems that their structure has become better, but this is the merit of minoxidil and I am afraid that if I stop using it, then I will have a strong regression.

On the other hand, I did not have severe hair loss, but there was thinning hair. The doctor diagnosed me - stage 1 according to Norwood, while I have an indent from the growth line only on one temple on the right side. And I'm not sure, but it seems to me that he is at least 2-3 years old and since I noticed him up he has not changedd (I always combed my hair to the right side, so it's hard to talk about changes).

By the way, what kind of strange trend is this that many men (even if they do not have baldness) have one temple one way or another more bald than the other. As I noticed this in myself, I immediately began to pay attention to other people. For example, the actor playing the Frenchman in the TV series The Boys. He has such a problem, although he is clearly not going bald. What's is it?

Last edited: