Increased dihydrotestosterone while taking finasteride

AlexCross

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you man. Also feel this way. Whats strange is that in the places where im losing thickness soooo many hairs there grow thick and strong. I checked. But I do have receeded hairline but I feel DHT isnt My Main problem just a part of it. If it was just DHT I would have seen some type of results but never do.
I think you should take a better look at your galea )

Dymitrash

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you can follow the trend of DHT in my topic. I plan to take the next analysis in early August (now I drink 5 mg), and if everything is fine, then I will reduce the dose to 2.5 and look at the changes.

if we talk about the condition of the hair, it seems that their structure has become better, but this is the merit of minoxidil and I am afraid that if I stop using it, then I will have a strong regression.

On the other hand, I did not have severe hair loss, but there was thinning hair. The doctor diagnosed me - stage 1 according to Norwood, while I have an indent from the growth line only on one temple on the right side. And I'm not sure, but it seems to me that he is at least 2-3 years old and since I noticed him up he has not changedd (I always combed my hair to the right side, so it's hard to talk about changes).

By the way, what kind of strange trend is this that many men (even if they do not have baldness) have one temple one way or another more bald than the other. As I noticed this in myself, I immediately began to pay attention to other people. For example, the actor playing the Frenchman in the TV series The Boys. He has such a problem, although he is clearly not going bald. What's is it?
So, I've just received the results, the range for males is 219-1140, and i have 226, which i can suspect means that the finsterid is doing it's job.

Attachments

• IMG_20220728_154000.jpg
    IMG_20220728_154000.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 69