In Germany And The World, Men Get Infertility And Other Diseases Related To Post-finasteride Syndrom

bekeero

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Germany and the world, men get infertility and other diseases related to post-Finasteride syndrome .
Elaf of Berlin, the drug Finasteride, who suffered infertility, prompting him to sue the pharmaceutical company "Dermaphram".
The court issued a warning letter to all men who may resort to phentermide-containing drugs for hair development, especially since the Federal Institute for Drug Control and Medicines warned in July 2018 of the risks of drugs containing Finasteride, and reported in a report that it caused sexual and psychological disorders.
The complainant stated that he had become almost sterile, suffered from permanent depression, and suffered severe pain from time to time in the pubic, although he stopped the use of the drug 5 years ago. So the young man demands the company "Dirmaphram" for 100 thousand euros in compensation for the losses suffered by genital and psychological.
Frank mentioned that he was in good health and did not mention that he visited the doctor much before. He confirmed that his health problems began in 2010 after spending 5 years in the use of Finasteride. And from her day he suffers from depression, sexual disorder and pain in the head and abdomen.
In the United States, more than 1,400 men have sued Merck,

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Germany and the world, men get infertility and other diseases related to post-Finasteride syndrome .
Elaf of Berlin, the drug Finasteride, who suffered infertility, prompting him to sue the pharmaceutical company "Dermaphram".
The court issued a warning letter to all men who may resort to phentermide-containing drugs for hair development, especially since the Federal Institute for Drug Control and Medicines warned in July 2018 of the risks of drugs containing Finasteride, and reported in a report that it caused sexual and psychological disorders.
The complainant stated that he had become almost sterile, suffered from permanent depression, and suffered severe pain from time to time in the pubic, although he stopped the use of the drug 5 years ago. So the young man demands the company "Dirmaphram" for 100 thousand euros in compensation for the losses suffered by genital and psychological.
Frank mentioned that he was in good health and did not mention that he visited the doctor much before. He confirmed that his health problems began in 2010 after spending 5 years in the use of Finasteride. And from her day he suffers from depression, sexual disorder and pain in the head and abdomen.
If all that , which they are sound scary , how and why people still taking the drug ? I am wondering if these sides were minimal and even post finasteride syndrome wouldn’t exist , then probably propecia/finasteride would have been the best and first treatment available (but is kinda ironic , if you are changing your hormones you will get sides ,but like this sides are making the drug not acceptable for many others who wanted to take it ) .It is 50/50 , like rolling a dice and get either bad or good result

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on finasteride for a long time and i’m fine.

He must’ve been depressed because he had hair loss. Hair loss depresses you, ruins your social life, etc. Finasteride may not grow back any hair, just stops further loss, which can still be depressing for someone with nw3+, or diffuse thinning.

I’m sure something in common that most advanced hair loss sufferers have on this forum, whether they’re on finasteride or not, is some level of depression, and most likely not a great social life, and not a lot of confidence in their looks.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More and more dermatologists are against fina. So many men having problems with that poison.

The resistance against anti androgens for hairloss will only grow larger.

"bu,bu look at the official studies by our great, altruistic big pharma company!!!"

Lol

Significant amounts of dermatologists don’t know what they’re talking about. And, those ‘problems’ you speak of aren’t even problems. Men on this site notice a 1% decrease in libido and they become off the rails.

It’s just interesting because we don’t live in a perfect world where you can have great hair without side effects whilst being genetically doomed to go bald. You have to either deal with the side effects, or get a hair transplant or a hair system. Even then, a hair transplant is risky since we don’t know how further someones hair loss is going to progress.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly I am agree with @Ikarus , you need to take the risk or not .. We have few options available so we must decide which one to start or not to start with , either way depression is really bad also .. It’s a pity that still we don’t have find a better solution ..but I believe if they found something to block dht again it will have sides , hopefully less

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If I am being completely honest, I don’t think dermatologists or doctors should recommend treatments. I believe the patient should request a treatment, since those who request treatments generally have more of an insight on potential side effects and the effectiveness of medications.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
I took the risk, knowing that there could be side effects. At that time, i rationalized it, convinced by the people who downplay the risks, saying its all in the head of the people who suffer from the side effects, and that they are paranoid, and its extremely rare, less than 1% chance...

Well its been 3 years since i have stopped and things are still not back to normal. I started getting gyno, that was it at first. When i stopped, well, 2 weeks later, that's when it happened.

Now i am another one of those people, were everything is "just in my head", even though my semen is freaking transparent and i don't get any morning wood anymore. I know people are going to dislike this, but i don't care.

The funny thing is that my brother also took that poison and suffered sides too. So much for 1% of chance...

If i can advise anyone considering it, is don't take it. Don't rationalize it, listening to people that defend this sh*t.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took the risk, knowing that there could be side effects. At that time, i rationalized it, convinced by the people who downplay the risks, saying its all in the head of the people who suffer from the side effects, and that they are paranoid, and its extremely rare, less than 1% chance...

Well its been 3 years since i have stopped and things are still not back to normal. I started getting gyno, that was it at first. When i stopped, well, 2 weeks later, that's when it happened.

Now i am another one of those people, were everything is "just in my head", even though my semen is freaking transparent and i don't get any morning wood anymore. I know people are going to dislike this, but i don't care.

The funny thing is that my brother also took that poison and suffered sides too. So much for 1% of chance...

If i can advise anyone considering it, is don't take it. Don't rationalize it, listening to people that defend this sh*t.

You tried the medication and it didn’t work out for you, and that’s alright. But, as mentioned previously: we don’t live in a perfect world where you can have great hair without side effects whilst being genetically doomed to be bald. At the end of the day, what do you expect when you are attempting to imitate the body of someone who has a deficiency of 5a-Reductase enzymes? Although, it’s not a hormone necessarily needed in a grown man.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol if you really believe DHT isn't a necessary hormone for a man.

My friend look at your regimen, you are completely delusional. You're on a full blown transexual hormone therapy to save some hairs on your head. Get help srs.

I didn’t mean it in that way, I mean it’s less significant in your adult years compared to when you’re younger and your body is still developing. In your adult years it causes hair loss, acne and excessive body hair in most males. Why do you think DHT is significant?

You can judge me on my regimen all you want, but I quite literally don’t care. At the end of the day, regimens similar to mine can potentially completely reverse baldness in males. I will use this as an example: https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimel...wear_hrt_is_absolute_magic_i_thought_my_hair/

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
More and more dermatologists are against fina. So many men having problems with that poison.

The resistance against anti androgens for hairloss will only grow larger.

"bu,bu look at the official studies by our great, altruistic big pharma company!!!"

Lol
cb2.gif

U are an utter retard, tour is over for you boyo.
a7PIjvy.gif

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People still arguing over finasteride !
Like it or not it has been for the past 30 years the only drug that is effective against hair loss except for trans regimen .
Some people get sides , some dont , it is pointless to discuss it for another 10 years

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on finasteride for a long time and i’m fine.

He must’ve been depressed because he had hair loss. Hair loss depresses you, ruins your social life, etc. Finasteride may not grow back any hair, just stops further loss, which can still be depressing for someone with nw3+, or diffuse thinning.

I’m sure something in common that most advanced hair loss sufferers have on this forum, whether they’re on finasteride or not, is some level of depression, and most likely not a great social life, and not a lot of confidence in their looks.

Depression also affects your sex life...libido, performance issues etc.

Hard to say what causes what...

But being cautiously optimistic..the new treatments in the pipeline hopefully makes the Fina discussion obsolete...fingers crossed

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People still arguing over finasteride !
Like it or not it has been for the past 30 years the only drug that is effective against hair loss except for trans regimen .
Some people get sides , some dont , it is pointless to discuss it for another 10 years
Totally agree with this,it's all about the risk and being lucky,it is devastating though that many people wanted to start it but they never did because of the side effects,including me that I am 19.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol if you really believe DHT isn't a necessary hormone for a man.

My friend look at your regimen, you are completely delusional. You're on a full blown transexual hormone therapy to save some hairs on your head. Get help srs.
Couldn’t have said it better myself.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ikarus :
Finasteride and Dutasteride can be nasty drugs. I really hope a better cure will come out.
Because of Fina and Duta I have now reflex hyperandrogenism, and I don't think it's a rare condition ... see PFS forum.

DHT is a major hormone for men, nobody can seriously deny it. And castration is not for everybody, even if that path can lead to miraculous hair-recoveries.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ikarus :
Finasteride and Dutasteride can be nasty drugs. I really hope a better cure will come out.
Because of Fina and Duta I have now reflex hyperandrogenism, and I don't think it's a rare condition ... see PFS forum.

DHT is a major hormone for men, nobody can seriously deny it. And castration is not for everybody, even if that path can lead to miraculous hair-recoveries.

DHT is somewhat a major hormone, but its importance in adulthood isn’t as significant compared to those who are still growing.