In Germany And The World, Men Get Infertility And Other Diseases Related To Post-finasteride Syndrom

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most drugs have side effects and ofc fina have a couple of unwanted side effects too. And I agree with you that it’s probably not very good to block a hormone but if you look at a lot of women who take hormone pills in order not to get pregnant there are drugs that block hormones without any serious side effects!
I think it’s good to get different views and opinions here, and since my university education is in statistics and mathematics the statement I made before about the people posting here can be the % who experience sides, you can’t really make a statistically valid counter argument about that?
Actually there are more and more women moving away from taking hormone pills for birth control. There are some serious side effects to that also but I doubt any of us here spent serious time researching that. Also, sexual side effect for a woman tend to go unnoticed because unlike men, they can have sex whether they feel like it or not. Us, men, don't have a f*****g choice though. We are either erect and can f*** any hole or we are not and try to find excuses or take the blue pill. I'm making this number up but probably half of the bothering sides on Fina are of sexual nature and, to be honest I think that for a man the sexual sides many times feel like the end of the road. While I understand that depression, brain fog, cognitive sides or any similar sides are pretty bad, the true scare when it comes to the risks of Fina is absolutely that related to sexual sides. I am not willing to give up anything from my sexual identity. I really like my hair and my overall image that hair can create but I am absolutely not willing to risk my sexual health. Being somewhat or sometimes erect won't cut it for me.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would actually be rather funny (actually ironic) if all the balding men would be told that hair loss it's just in their heads, not real.

INT

Reaction score
DHT inhibition is only one of the things that can be a reason for the finasteride side effects. The inhibition of 5AR is in my opinion the bigger problem and 5ar is involved in a whole lot more than just converting test into dht. So far we have no idea how much of our total 5AR gets reduced when we take finasteride and it baffles me that this has never been studied yet.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT inhibition is only one of the things that can be a reason for the finasteride side effects. The inhibition of 5AR is in my opinion the bigger problem and 5ar is involved in a whole lot more than just converting test into dht. So far we have no idea how much of our total 5AR gets reduced when we take finasteride and it baffles me that this has never been studied yet.
Are you mentally handicapped?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I can say something about finasteride.

I've been taking it for almost 2.5 years. My hair status has greatly improved but I would lie there are no side effects.

I can still remember the first week on Finasteride. My sperm became totally watery and sticky.

This condition lasted for a week. My ejaculation was never like before Finasteride.

It just drips out and my ejaculation amount has decreased by 80-90 %. Also the orgasm has been greatly attenuated since therapy.

The most interesting side effect is the strong decrease in the interest of the female sex.

Before Finasteride I was keen on women, now I hardly notice women anymore.

There are always 2 sides to medication.
There is NO drug without side effects worldwide.

Every positive effect is opposed to negative effects.
This is one of the main aspects of a drug.

In Germany there are now many physicians and researchers who want to ban finasteride and take it off the market.

Their view:
The effect is disproportionate to the serious side effects, especially because finasteride is a pure cosmetic drug.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf do u mean we don't know how much 5AR enzymes gets inhibited? If DHT goes down with 70% how much do u think they get inhibited? Not really rocket science.
Also, ur post implies dht inhibition and 5ar inhibition is something different. One leads to the other, no fuckign wonder u make clueless posts here all the time.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've been taking it for almost 2.5 years. My hair status has greatly improved but I would lie there are no side effects.

I can still remember the first week on Finasteride. My sperm became totally watery and sticky.

This condition lasted for a week. My ejaculation was never like before Finasteride.

It just drips out and my ejaculation amount has decreased by 80-90 %. Also the orgasm has been greatly attenuated since therapy.

The most interesting side effect is the strong decrease in the interest of the female sex.

In Germany there are now many physicians and researchers who want to ban finasteride and take it off the market.

Their view:
The effect is disproportionate to the serious side effects, especially because finasteride is a pure cosmetic drug.
Have u tried supplementing with zinc for ur ejaculations?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Their view:

ok now finasteride is 100% dedicated to hair loss sufferers ...

INT

Reaction score
Wtf do u mean we don't know how much 5AR enzymes gets inhibited? If DHT goes down with 70% how much do u think they get inhibited? Not really rocket science.

Sigh... This is just an assumption. You have any proof of this? We know that there is a flat response curve for DHT inhibition with the intake of a particular amount of finasteride, whereas the inhibition of 5AR can still be lineair. Or maybe there is also a flat response curve for 5AR but one that follows a different pattern. We simply cannot know without testing. If you would know anything about the human body (based on your posting history you don't) you know that things are not that simple.

INT

Reaction score
Also, ur post implies dht inhibition and 5ar inhibition is something different. One leads to the other, no fuckign wonder u make clueless posts here all the time.

First of all, saying that someone is clueless when you just said something stupid does not make you appear very bright, but again, based on your posting history, that does not seem like a priortity to you anyway. I will invite the users on here to make their own judgement regarding who is the more clueless one of the two of us.

DHT inhibition and 5AR inhibition ARE something different. 5AR has more functions than converting testosterone into DHT.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sigh... This is just an assumption. You have any proof of this? We know that there is a flat response curve for DHT inhibition with the intake of a particular amount of finasteride, whereas the inhibition of 5AR can still be lineair. Or maybe there is also a flat response curve for 5AR but one that follows a different pattern. We simply cannot know without testing. If you would know anything about the human body (based on your posting history you don't) you know that things are not that simple.
It is literally the mechanism of action. U cannot inhibit 95% of 5AR and get only 60% DHT reduction. U should be the one providing proof of ur claims.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would actually be rather funny (actually ironic) if all the balding men would be told that hair loss it's just in their heads, not real.

Although, that wouldn't make sense since hair loss can be seen by others and can be diagnosed through a particular device...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Their view:

Did you turn gay?!

INT

Reaction score
It is literally the mechanism of action. U cannot inhibit 95% of 5AR and get only 60% DHT reduction. U should be the one providing proof of ur claims.

I am not making claims, I expressed my worres regarding a gap in scientific knowledge that could be important for understanding many issues related to this drug. You on the other hand, just made a claim. Got any proof for that?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually there are more and more women moving away from taking hormone pills for birth control. There are some serious side effects to that also but I doubt any of us here spent serious time researching that. Also, sexual side effect for a woman tend to go unnoticed because unlike men, they can have sex whether they feel like it or not. Us, men, don't have a f*****g choice though. We are either erect and can f*** any hole or we are not and try to find excuses or take the blue pill. I'm making this number up but probably half of the bothering sides on Fina are of sexual nature and, to be honest I think that for a man the sexual sides many times feel like the end of the road. While I understand that depression, brain fog, cognitive sides or any similar sides are pretty bad, the true scare when it comes to the risks of Fina is absolutely that related to sexual sides. I am not willing to give up anything from my sexual identity. I really like my hair and my overall image that hair can create but I am absolutely not willing to risk my sexual health. Being somewhat or sometimes erect won't cut it for me.

I don't think women should use birth control in general, so I'm glad they are moving away from that. Although, you are acting as if sexual side effects are the end of the world. It's a trade with the devil: give up your sexual desires for hair.

By the way, what is your regimen?

Reactions: KSA

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll stoop as low as Peterson for once.

You are a f*****g RETARD if you still believe the numbers of the official studies.

Anyway, have fun with your hormone therapy to save the rats nest on your heads finacels, you will get sides, it's just a matter of time.

I would rather be called trannycel, thank you!