In a BAD place. Help Needed Please!

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys Im in a bad place right now. HELP!
-> 2.5 Months ago I had a nerve pain in my scalp (left temple) which made it recede! went to the neurologist and he prescribed (Lustral 50mg once - Dogmatil 50mg twice a day). Took both for about a week. then dropped Lustral and continued on Dogmatil for another 3 weeks/1month. but I quit it also because the pain was still the same and figured out (dogmatil) was not effective.

-> Fast forwad the past week. I suddenly realised that I have no Libido! Weak morning wood! Weak erections.
I do NoFap. but before starting Finasteride I wanted to test my (Libido/Erections) when I tried about Thinking about sex, no erection!

-> I only get erect by watching P-orn, not rock hard erections like I used to have.
As soon I close the video, my Penis shrinks! and cant get erect by myself.

-> I already have receding hairline, so I thought about doing Finasteride 1.25mg daily. And maybe reverse the no Libido/Weak Erections/Morning wood. Started on March 20.
Had slight ball ache on March 24 and March 25 watery semen when I masturbated.

->Still no Libido, Weak erections, weak morning wood.

-> Before Dogmatil-Lustral I always was super horny and could easily get erections by thoughts only.

I'm thinking about quitting Finasteride, to focus on this issue before it completely turns to be Erectile dysfunction?! and I dont want Finasteride to make things worse. Since I'm already getting (Slight ball ache started March 24 but subsidised for the past 2 days. / Watery semen).

What can I do to reverse the symptoms?
I cant really afford going to a doctor.

Tagging known members, who users attest their knowledge. (Sorry if I forgot any).

Please I really need advice. I already have couple of health problems. Cant handle another one.

Something worth notin: My left temple nerve pain (Like electric zaps and tingling/numbing sensation feels alot better when I did Finasteride? Could be nocebo but I do really feel better!

@Selb @Norwoody @DoctorHouse @ChemHead @pegasus2

I appreciate your time reading this. Thanks!

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
HCG and proviron for 2-3 months
Should I get Proviron 25mg? And how many tabs per day?
What do you mean by HCG?
Should I quit Finasteride if I go on Proviron/HCG? (Im on 1.25mg/day) (Slight ball ache but subsidising - watery semen)

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I get Proviron 25mg? And how many tabs per day?
What do you mean by HCG?
Should I quit Finasteride if I go on Proviron/HCG? (Im on 1.25mg/day) (Slight ball ache but subsidising - watery semen)

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it!
Yes, you should quit finasteride if you want to recover.

I'm not a doctor, you should talk to your doctor about dosing. I'm just telling you to bring this up with him. People have success reversing finasteride side effects with these two treatments.

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
-> 2.5 Months ago I had a nerve pain in my scalp (left temple) which made it recede! went to the neurologist and he prescribed (Lustral 50mg once - Dogmatil 50mg twice a day). Took both for about a week. then dropped Lustral and continued on Dogmatil for another 3 weeks/1month. but I quit it also because the pain was still the same and figured out (dogmatil) was not effective.

-> Fast forwad the past week. I suddenly realised that I have no Libido! Weak morning wood! Weak erections.
I do NoFap. but before starting Finasteride I wanted to test my (Libido/Erections) when I tried about Thinking about sex, no erection!

-> I only get erect by watching P-orn, not rock hard erections like I used to have.

-> I already have receding hairline, so I thought about doing Finasteride 1.25mg daily. And maybe reverse the no Libido/Weak Erections/Morning wood. Started on March 20.

-> Before Dogmatil-Lustral I always was super horny and could easily get erections by thoughts only.

I'm thinking about quitting Finasteride, to focus on this issue before it completely turns to be Erectile dysfunction?! and I dont want Finasteride to make things worse. Since I'm already getting (Slight ball ache started March 24 but subsidised for the past 2 days. / Watery semen).

Tagging known members, who users attest their knowledge. (Sorry if I forgot any).

Please I really need advice. I already have couple of health problems. Cant handle another one.

Something worth notin: My left temple nerve pain (Like electric zaps and tingling/numbing sensation feels alot better when I did Finasteride? Could be nocebo but I do really feel better!

Go bald or go finasteride, thats your two options.

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if you take those you can pretty much expect more hair loss. What have your bloods been like?
Did no blood work.

Well I got the symptoms not due to Finasteride.

Its because of Dogmatil/Lustral. its shown in their side effects section.

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go bald or go finasteride, thats your two options.
I bet you didnt even read!!! I had those weak erections/morning wood, loss of libido because of Dogmatil/Lustral.

finasteride only gave me (Slight ball ache - watery semen).

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you should quit finasteride if you want to recover.

I'm not a doctor, you should talk to your doctor about dosing. I'm just telling you to bring this up with him. People have success reversing finasteride side effects with these two treatments.

The only sides I had on Finasteride is (Slight ball ache on the 4th day and subsidising for the past 2 days) and (watery semen).

The loss of libido, weak erections and morning wood is because of Dogmatil 50mg and Lustral 50mg which I took the former for 1 week and the latter for 1 month.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In any case I would get off all drugs for a while. If that doesn't help, then I would consider something like hCG. If you can get bloodwork that would be a good thing to do. Then get it done again after clearing your system for say 2 months.

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
In any case I would get off all drugs for a while. If that doesn't help, then I would consider something like hCG. If you can get bloodwork that would be a good thing to do. Then get it done again after clearing your system for say 2 months.
Well yeah its already been more than a month since last time I took Dogmatil. and more than 2 months for Lustral.

I agree, I should stop finasteride. so I can fix those symptoms.

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stop using the new drugs you have been taking that f**ked you up. How long are the half lives on the drugs for nerve pain?
I did, more than 1 month since I stopped Dogmatil and more than 2 months for Lustral.

I just knew I had no libido, weak erections, morning wood, when I tested myself before hoping on finasteride.

I cant get erect by thoughts... Only stimulant (por-n and stroking the penis)

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@SnortingFin You likely have post-SSRI sexual dysfunction. Google it.

Well if you take those you can pretty much expect more hair loss. What have your bloods been like?

HCG is actually reasonably safe for hair (it stimulates aromatase to a point).

Proviron, not so much.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I am confused about your situation since you never mentioned what the neurologist diagnosed? Did you have some type of neuralgia? Have you been checked for Multiple Sclerosis? How can nerve pain make you recede? Sorry but your case is confusing.

SnortingFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am confused about your situation since you never mentioned what the neurologist diagnosed? Did you have some type of neuralgia? Have you been checked for Multiple Sclerosis? How can nerve pain make you recede? Sorry but your case is confusing.
Well he diagnosed me with Vagus nerve. telling me its causing the tingling/electric zaps/ numbing sensation.

Prescribed the meds (Dogmatil - Lustral both 50mg)

Well the pain was in my left temple, I was really stressed and frustrated for a week then it happened. Started as intense burning. then the (tingling-numbing-electric zaps) I saw my hair falls row by row.

Anyways I stopped Lustral after 1 week of use. then Dogmatil after ~2 months.

Fastforwad March 20 I was surprised by those symptoms!

I took finasteride on the same day, (hoping to reverse the sides and regrow my hairline), had ball ache and watery semen on the 4th day.

I took my last pill on sunday and Im going to taper off slowly so I dont f*** things more.

I appreciate your reply, Please what do you think should I do?

Ive already spent money I dont own, Did Brain MRI (was clean) Blood tests (thyroid - vita d) both fine except Vita D was a bit low. Multiple doctor appointments, purchased meds... I dont have health insurance.

hairhelp777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well he diagnosed me with Vagus nerve. telling me its causing the tingling/electric zaps/ numbing sensation.

Prescribed the meds (Dogmatil - Lustral both 50mg)

Well the pain was in my left temple, I was really stressed and frustrated for a week then it happened. Started as intense burning. then the (tingling-numbing-electric zaps) I saw my hair falls row by row.

Anyways I stopped Lustral after 1 week of use. then Dogmatil after ~2 months.

Fastforwad March 20 I was surprised by those symptoms!

I took finasteride on the same day, (hoping to reverse the sides and regrow my hairline), had ball ache and watery semen on the 4th day.

I took my last pill on sunday and Im going to taper off slowly so I dont f*** things more.

I appreciate your reply, Please what do you think should I do?

Ive already spent money I dont own, Did Brain MRI (was clean) Blood tests (thyroid - vita d) both fine except Vita D was a bit low. Multiple doctor appointments, purchased meds... I dont have health insurance.
Do you only have nerve pain and hair loss on one side of the head?