Impact Of Even Slight Hair On Frame And Facial Aesthethics Is Insane. See This Fitness Model.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed (and I know some people will disagree on here) that girls are actually more willing to overlook flaws than say a guy might. I know it's an individual thing when it comes to it, but to generalise, I find girls are looking for a more emotional connection too. And so with that they will compromise on looks if they get this from a guy, provided he's not like a 1-3 which is rare. This guy has more chance of landing a sweet looking girl than an unattractive girl landing and keeping a guy who is 7 plus.

So I'm sure this lad could no problem as he's above that and on top of it, he seems friendly and kind. Hair loss has a funny way of opening a can of worms for some people. Before hair loss, he may not have thought of anything negative to do with his appearance despite knowing he's not one of the stand out guys based on social media/day to day interactions. But now he'll invariably come across stuff on the internet about finding a girl and marrying, ageing signs, importance of career, alpha/beta looks e.t.c. This happens once you look up hair loss lol. Up until 28 I had never searched or understood anything to do with looks bar basic crap... until my hairline disappeared at the corners.

its actually not that hard to find out, how a guy like him could have success. But he simply isn't made for using Dating Apps. And since most guys depend on Dating Apps this would mean --> incel path. But he could do very well with a big social circle or doing actually stuff outside and meeting people. I have seen guys like him with good looking women but they almost in all cases did not meet on a Dating App but rather trough friends or hobbys.
"Dating Apps are the death sentence of the average man".

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dating apps are lame, women want to be approached and spoken to as long as you’re reasonably cool about it and don’t come across as a lech. Try smiling at and saying hello to some women, you’ll be surprised. What can come across as hostility from women is often actually lack of confidence. You see an attractive woman and you assume she has the world at her feet, you’re in awe, but the reality is often different.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a point of interest, given the ubiquitous use of the term “Chad”, at what age does someone stop being one regardless of looks/level of hair loss? I mean, is George Clooney still a chad or is he too old now? What about Pierce Brosnan?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He looks absolutely fine in the second video. Diseased and disgusting? Get the f*** outta here you freak

The lunatics on here are their own worst enemy, it's crazy how so many people here have managed to be completely dominated by their hair loss.

yeah i know, people crying over Norwood 2's just make me laugh. it is really sad. they have mental problems more than hair problems.
the guy in those videos, even the 2nd video to the vast majority of people he still has hair. he would be classed as "receding" but i bet most normie girls would barely think about his hair - as he still has a hairline.

it is when he hits Norwood 4/5 that the pain really starts; that is the drastic change. when the hairline is gone, and a person is seen as "bald".
people who cry over Norwood 1 / 2 have mental problems. especially those people who post "my life is over my hair is ruined" and they post a hugely thick hairline that has lost 5 hairs. i didn't even notice my hair loss until i was almost Norwood 3; Norwood 3.5ish is when girls started treating me differently and at norwood 4 they just ignored me completely.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor guy, seems very down to earth and genuine. With or without hair, he's been dealt a tough blow in terms of aesthetics with beta features which hair loss will make worse. Probably best he doesn't find this forum, might start raging against himself and everyone with what he reads. He does seem calm and mature from his videos though. Better he gets plugs if he badly desires and lives his life with other goals. Healthier.

I think these 2 guys look nice bald. Well the black guy looks gr8, Rogan pulls it off enough. Masculinity key for baldness.

why do you call transplants plugs? that refers to them looking like doll hair

also why do you speak in incomplete sentences lol. i always wondered that

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i know, people crying over Norwood 2's just make me laugh. it is really sad. they have mental problems more than hair problems.
the guy in those videos, even the 2nd video to the vast majority of people he still has hair. he would be classed as "receding" but i bet most normie girls would barely think about his hair - as he still has a hairline.

it is when he hits Norwood 4/5 that the pain really starts; that is the drastic change. when the hairline is gone, and a person is seen as "bald".
people who cry over Norwood 1 / 2 have mental problems. especially those people who post "my life is over my hair is ruined" and they post a hugely thick hairline that has lost 5 hairs. i didn't even notice my hair loss until i was almost Norwood 3; Norwood 3.5ish is when girls started treating me differently and at norwood 4 they just ignored me completely.
@genetically_cursed

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Just as I was saying in my posts, there has to be something going on. I have no idea what. No way a healthy, young and very FIT male gets bald for no reason.

And yes, even slight recession makes a big difference.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Video dated Jan 18, 2017

He's somewhat NW2.75 here, but his hair is well styled, frauds bald spots, looks good actually

Watch from 1:57

And then here, his has just plain shortly cut nw3+ and it looks extremely ugly, he looks diseased, weakened, old

Dated Jun 13, 2018

And thats on very good looking guy

Anyone below him on looks scale will be absolutely demolished by this, f*** me

Leave Mike alone. It was wrong of me to let you kids know about him, f***. The hair you see is actually a hair piece btw. He removed it, buzzed and he’s drowning in pussy. He’s on gear though, in fact I know exactly what and when. Mild user.

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Video dated Jan 18, 2017

He's somewhat NW2.75 here, but his hair is well styled, frauds bald spots, looks good actually

Watch from 1:57

And then here, his has just plain shortly cut nw3+ and it looks extremely ugly, he looks diseased, weakened, old

Dated Jun 13, 2018

And thats on very good looking guy

Anyone below him on looks scale will be absolutely demolished by this, f*** me

Lmao get on Xanax ASAP

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, i'm sick of your edgy, sh*t posts that you post every single day. I don't usually post and i just read the posts, but i have to say this. You overreact like a total b**ch when you barely have any hair loss at all. "Genetically cursed", yeah more like mentally fucked up because of your BDD and over-cynicism. I used to be like you, but i then realized that i was nothing but an angry piece of sh*t who had no reason to b**ch about hair loss when i barely have hair loss compared to some users here. Your hair is even way better than mine, so i don't know what to say to you. In conclusion, stop overreacting and stop posting edgy, sh*t posts for no reason at all. Baldness is sh*t, but you still don't really suffer from it, so take your treatments and stop filling our heads with shitty nonsense everyday.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, i'm sick of your edgy, sh*t posts that you post every single day. I don't usually post and i just read the posts, but i have to say this. You overreact like a total b**ch when you barely have any hair loss at all. "Genetically cursed", yeah more like mentally fucked up because of your BDD and over-cynicism. I used to be like you, but i then realized that i was nothing but an angry piece of sh*t who had no reason to b**ch about hair loss when i barely have hair loss compared to some users here. Your hair is even way better than mine, so i don't know what to say to you. In conclusion, stop overreacting and stop posting edgy, sh*t posts for no reason at all. Baldness is sh*t, but you still don't really suffer from it, so take your treatments and stop filling our heads with shitty nonsense everyday.

@genetically_cursed and @Exodus2011 have wimped out of life and are looking for post facto justifications for doing so. Why risk getting flustered in front of an attractive woman when you can sit on forums blaming all your problems on hair loss?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
@genetically_cursed and @Exodus2011 have wimped out of life and are looking for post facto justifications for doing so. Why risk getting flustered in front of an attractive woman when you can sit on forums blaming all your problems on hair loss?
At least from what i saw, @Exodus2011 is actually a bald guy, but that other sissy b**ch is complaining about NW1.5 which is most likely a mature hairline. Their situations aren't the same at all.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude i was nw6 diffusing in HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR YEAR and was nw6 bald at 21. also im 5'6 and 120 pounds

that bdd psycho is nothing like me. wtf

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leave Mike alone. It was wrong of me to let you kids know about him, f***. The hair you see is actually a hair piece btw. He removed it, buzzed and he’s drowning in pussy. He’s on gear though, in fact I know exactly what and when. Mild user.
1. i found his channel randomly myself
2. he didnth have hair piece in neither videos
3. he's obviously very good looking facially, plus outstanding physique, plus status of youtube etc, so sure thing he gets laid, also he doesnt drown in pussy as he said himself he doesnt hang out that much and has distant rs girlfriend from sweden.
conclusion u know nothin about the guy and claim to be his fan boy

Lmao get on Xanax ASAP
mate, r u mentally challenged? what xanax has to do with the fact that i am f*****g rapidly balding

@genetically_cursed needs intensive mental care; poor guy. Like a mature Moose developing a brain eating disease, that slowly renders its sense in direction poor. Eventually causing him to rest by a nearby tree, only to die in the snow, confused by his silly brain.
said teenager with nw0.5 and no hair loss who spends time on hair loss forum teaching older males how to live their life, hahahah, thanks i had a great laugh reading ur comment

what the f*** are you talking about, fam? its not bdd when ur problem is real, you cant be broke homeless bum but if u wont think about it u will instantly become rich. thats how u put it out eh?

yeah, existential copes help me get through the day, that im not poor child in africa destined to death from diarrhea due to scarcity of clean water or kid with bone cancer at 11, it doesnt anyhow remove or diminish my proble, that im actively balding and whatnot soon will be f*****g socially dead due to it.

also the nickname comes from having loads of genetic disease i was dealt, e.g. acne etc.

i dont suffer from baldness, cuz im not f*****g bald yet and i never claimed to be, what the f*** are u evein talkin about?

mate u need to get ur sh*t together honestly, looks like u proejct urself on others

do u want to argue that having head full of hair is not important and doesnt affect ur social interactions? no? then what r u even sayin.

At least from what i saw, @Exodus2011 is actually a bald guy, but that other sissy b**ch is complaining about NW1.5 which is most likely a mature hairline. Their situations aren't the same at all.
im nw2.5. u f*****g imbicile, and i am balding, i didnt care when i was nw2, cuz i wasnt diffusing on top and losing 300 hairs in shower, but now i realize the norwood reaper came after and is banging on the door.

"u r cancer stage 1 bro, u have no right to complain, we are on death beds here."

also lots of users here are even less receded than me, go chase them

dude i was nw6 diffusing in HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR YEAR and was nw6 bald at 21. also im 5'6 and 120 pounds

that bdd psycho is nothing like me. wtf
my condolences, mate. it's more likely over. genetics is cruelest gamble there is.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
what the f*** are you talking about, fam? its not bdd when ur problem is real, you cant be broke homeless bum but if u wont think about it u will instantly become rich. thats how u put it out eh?

yeah, existential copes help me get through the day, that im not poor child in africa destined to death from diarrhea due to scarcity of clean water or kid with bone cancer at 11, it doesnt anyhow remove or diminish my proble, that im actively balding and whatnot soon will be f*****g socially dead due to it.

also the nickname comes from having loads of genetic disease i was dealt, e.g. acne etc.

i dont suffer from baldness, cuz im not f*****g bald yet and i never claimed to be, what the f*** are u evein talkin about?

mate u need to get ur sh*t together honestly, looks like u proejct urself on others
It's BDD when you b**ch about it 24/7 in the in the impact section. It's okay to vent sometimes, but you take it way too f*****g far when you're a fullhead. What will you do when you reach NW6 when you're that mentally weak and crying because of a NW2 ?

And i didn't say you have it easy or compared to you an starving African kid, i said that you overreact and make it seem that you have it the worst.

And anyone has genetics flaws, no one is perfect and most men are heavily flawed by your standards. Acne and hair loss are both bad, but treatable, just find the solutions and take your treatments and stop bitching about 2 genetics flaws when people have 5-7 on average.

Yet you whine more than people with actual bald heads here.

And i didn't project, i actually said i used to be like you and i criticized myself for it, so i'm not acting like i'm the sh*t here.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
im nw2.5. u f*****g imbicile, and i am balding, i didnt care when i was nw2, cuz i wasnt diffusing on top and losing 300 hairs in shower, but now i realize the norwood reaper came after and is banging on the door.

"u r cancer stage 1 bro, u have no right to complain, we are on death beds here."

also lots of users here are even less receded than me, go chase them
LMAO, like that NW0.5 difference is making you all that crazy ? And you're not NW2.5. And 300 hairs in the shower seems a bit f*****g too far and exaggerating. I'm diffusing myself and in my worst day of shedding, i wouldn't shed more than 200-250 hairs in the whole day, not 300 just in the shower. At this rate you would have been NW3.5 in just a month.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
caloiliu geneticallycursed is balding but yes its very minor
Yet, there's "nothing" in his regimen. Why is he complaining before he tries the treatments and see if he's a good responder ? He can maintain for years if he's quite lucky.