Impact Of Even Slight Hair On Frame And Facial Aesthethics Is Insane. See This Fitness Model.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Video dated Jan 18, 2017

He's somewhat NW2.75 here, but his hair is well styled, frauds bald spots, looks good actually

Watch from 1:57

And then here, his has just plain shortly cut nw3+ and it looks extremely ugly, he looks diseased, weakened, old

Dated Jun 13, 2018

And thats on very good looking guy

Anyone below him on looks scale will be absolutely demolished by this, f*** me

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably a boring c***, though. Most bodybuilders are.

Haha coping at its finest. "This guy has more money than me so he must have a small penis", "Oh look at this big guy with all the muscles, I'm sure he is dumb as f***....". One of the nicest people I know is a big *** bodybuilder and he would visit you as the first person if you are sick in the hospital.

About the Chad in the video: It confirms what I already said. If you are really good looking, you can balding get bald without much consequence. This guy would f*** your girlfriend in front of you even with a Norwood 9. If you post videos here, show us some average guy comparisons because we all know most people here are average.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha coping at its finest. "This guy has more money than me so he must have a small penis", "Oh look at this big guy with all the muscles, I'm sure he is dumb as f***....". One of the nicest people I know is a big *** bodybuilder and he would visit you as the first person if you are sick in the hospital.

About the Chad in the video: It confirms what I already said. If you are really good looking, you can balding get bald without much consequence. This guy would f*** your girlfriend in front of you even with a Norwood 9. If you post videos here, show us some average guy comparisons because we all know most people here are average.
na, man. the point of this thread, that even slight very minor change in hair recession and hair styling makes insane difference. like in case in videos he went from well frauded and styled ~nw3 to past plain cut nw3 and the aesthetic difference is massive.

now if we take say nw1 and nw4 thats difference between life and death basically.

that was the point.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chad above is just a bad example. But yes, an average guy with a Norwood 1 and a Norwood 4 is a drastic change. You can go in some cases from a 6 to a 4.

This guy is more suitable for a hair loss forum. Imagine he had a Norwood 1. Huge difference. Huge.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the nicest people I know is a big *** bodybuilder

Who said anything about nice? Bodybuilders are boring because their lifestyle dictates it. Look at Rich Piana, he was rich but his life revolved around driving around for food and going to the gym. There’s hours of him doing this on YouTube.

Why would I need to “cope” when I’m talking about a fellow hair loss sufferer? If the guy in the video was a full head you might have a point...

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I honestly don’t see that much of a difference between the before and the after.
However, in general, it is true that half an inch of recession can completely change the overall appearance of a person’s face.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said anything about nice? Bodybuilders are boring because their lifestyle dictates it. Look at Rich Piana, he was rich but his life revolved around driving around for food and going to the gym. There’s hours of him doing this on YouTube.

Why would I need to “cope” when I’m talking about a fellow hair loss sufferer? If the guy in the video was a full head you might have a point...

And your life evolving around hair loss is interesting? xD

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
And then here, his has just plain shortly cut nw3+ and it looks extremely ugly, he looks diseased, weakened, old

Dated Jun 13, 2018

And thats on very good looking guy

Anyone below him on looks scale will be absolutely demolished by this, f*** me

Are you serious? Even in the second video he looks pretty good.

I agree with your proposition though. Even slight recession CAN change how a person looks. It varies by individual though. Some people are more impacted than others. My own looks took a massive hit when I went to Norwood 2 from a dense NW1 as I wasn't able to do hairstyles that maximized my looks. Other people commented that I don't look near as good as I used to so I know it wasn't just in my head.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Poor guy, seems very down to earth and genuine. With or without hair, he's been dealt a tough blow in terms of aesthetics with beta features which hair loss will make worse. Probably best he doesn't find this forum, might start raging against himself and everyone with what he reads. He does seem calm and mature from his videos though. Better he gets plugs if he badly desires and lives his life with other goals. Healthier.

I think these 2 guys look nice bald. Well the black guy looks gr8, Rogan pulls it off enough. Masculinity key for baldness.

Yeah hairlosstalk will get him into depression after 3 days. He seems very genuine and overal a nice guy despite having A LOT of those "beta" features. But with his attitude he still can get a cute girl with some effort.