imagine if average norwood 5/6 area actually had enough donor hairs to cover everything with sufficient density back to norwood 2 or so

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you care so much about Incels? They live rent free in your head and all your posts for years now have been about you whining like a b**ch about the Incel boogeyman. Almost like you had been an Incel at some point yourself before finding a tranny-looking c*m dumpster willing to settle for your *** and you think it makes you better than Incels somehow lmao
Great post bro

BaldingSadMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on your donor area but from what I have read and seen, most men are able to reach good results. Even if your donor isn't that great, you can still have more density in the front (where it actually matters the most) and a bit less density in the vertex/crown area.

Imo (multiple) hair transplants are absolutley a viable option and alternative in 2022, it's even fairly cheap if you go to a good clinic in Turkey.
Ill prob be NW7 in 3 years unless i hop on finasteride. NW3 which stopped going back but is thinning. How do you know if you have a good enough donor area to just stick to transplants?

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you care so much about Incels? They live rent free in your head and all your posts for years now have been about you whining like a b**ch about the Incel boogeyman. Almost like you had been an Incel at some point yourself before finding a tranny-looking c*m dumpster willing to settle for your *** and you think it makes you better than Incels somehow lmao
just ignore him lol. he is the guy who - of course - has such an amazing life but somehow has to take ssri for depression and still has a diffuse thinning patch at the back of his head despite having 2? 3? hairtransplants with not even 30.

i think he just likes to feel superior and if he cant satisfy this need in real life he might look for it online. also the (passiv) aggressivness in his comments is a bit of putting, especially if you consider its just an internet forum. there is really no point in engaging in any conversation with him. its just not worth any effort.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
just ignore him lol. he is the guy who - of course - has such an amazing life but somehow has to take ssri for depression and still has a diffuse thinning patch at the back of his head despite having 2? 3? hairtransplants with not even 30.

i think he just likes to feel superior and if he cant satisfy this need in real life he might look for it online. also the (passiv) aggressivness in his comments is a bit of putting, especially if you consider its just an internet forum. there is really no point in engaging in any conversation with him. its just not worth any effort.
Lol yet you two are the ones typing clueless paragraphs about a stranger

Keep crying out of envy cuz I get laid every week

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yet you two are the ones typing clueless paragraphs about a stranger

Keep crying out of envy cuz I get laid every week

im not envious of a guy who had to get multiple hairtransplants and took every ssri in the book with not even 30. a guy who has to write how „amazing“ his life (cringed a bit at your last sentence, are you 12 lol) on internet forums and chimps out the moment anyone challenges his online self image. everything screams insecurity (maybe talk about this in your next therapist session)

you will always be a joke to me and nothing you write here will change my opinion so have a good day lol.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
im not envious of a guy who had to get multiple hairtransplants and took every ssri in the book with not even 30. a guy who has to write how „amazing“ his life (cringed a bit at your last sentence, are you 12 lol) on internet forums and chimps out the moment anyone challenges his online self image. everything screams insecurity (maybe talk about this in your next therapist session)

you will always be a joke to me and nothing you write here will change my opinion so have a good day lol.
This is fan fiction. You are 100% jealous/upset and try to use the little information you have collected about me to comfort yourself:

"Don't worry bro he said his hair is not even 100% perfect bro"
Sure? I always say that my success just goes to show you don't necessarily need some thick NW0. Use it to motivate yourself.

"He mentioned taking antidepressants bro maybe deep down his life sucks just like ours bro"
No. Trust me, we have nothing in common man. I can't relate to any of the issues you post about at all.

"Lol bro I bet his girlfriend looks like a 'tranny' bro"
Pathetic. Wtf is wrong with you?

---

I will sum up your logic in 3 simple steps:

1a. HairLossTalk.com poster spams whiny threads about how no woman is attracted to him for years
1b. Openly aligns with "The Incels" and wears it with pride like his favorite sports team or something

2. Other posters treat him just the way he treats himself as a result

3. Same poster gets hurt and goes "attack mode" with autistic rage outbursts when someone makes jokes about "The Incels"

We've seen it over and over again. You are stupid and we are tired. Just shut up.

Last edited:

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is fan fiction. You are 100% jealous/upset and try to use the little information you have collected about me to comfort yourself:

"Don't worry bro he said his hair is not even 100% perfect bro"
Sure? I always say that my success just goes to show you don't necessarily need some thick NW0. Use it to motivate yourself.

"He mentioned taking antidepressants bro maybe deep down his life sucks just like ours bro"
No. Trust me, we have nothing in common man. I can't relate to any of the issues you post about at all.

"Lol bro I bet his girlfriend looks like a 'tranny' bro"
Pathetic. Wtf is wrong with you?

---

I will sum up your logic in 3 simple steps:

1a. HairLossTalk.com poster spams whiny threads about how no woman is attracted to him for years
1b. Openly aligns with "The Incels" and wears it with pride like his favorite sports team or something

2. Other posters treat him just the way he treats himself as a result

3. Same poster gets hurt and goes "attack mode" with autistic rage outbursts when someone makes jokes about "The Incels"

We've seen it over and over again. You are stupid and we are tired. Just shut up.
you dont really need to write 9 paragraphs. nothing will change my opinion.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
we just want your dumb *** to be quiet already
We can only dream.

pre-p5640143.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe up your ssri doses and you wont feel the need to keep responding to me :)
The only 2 things you can do are:

1.) Mock users for treating their hair loss.... on a hair loss forum. "Lolz transplant".
2.) Harass people who take care of mental health / make fun of depression. "Lolz ssri", "lolz therapist".

Take a deep look and see how pathetic you are.

Your cringe childish behavior is exactly the reason why you'll never feel the touch of a woman again.

Last edited:

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only 2 things you can do are:

1.) Mock users for treating their hair loss.... on a hair loss forum. "Lolz transplant".
2.) Harass people who take care of mental health / make fun of depression. "Lolz ssri", "lolz therapist".

Take a deep look and see how pathetic you are.

Your cringe childish behavior is exactly the reason why you'll never feel the touch of a woman again.
again you are a joke. not sure what else to say. i would just repeat myself.