imagine if average norwood 5/6 area actually had enough donor hairs to cover everything with sufficient density back to norwood 2 or so

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i cant take this anymore, why is life so hard?

i want f*****g hair and the garantuee it wont fall out until im like 70 so or something. is that really too much to ask?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline restoration is a must for the majority of bald guys these days imo

Unless you look like this guy for example then it doesn't matter. He can rock a bald head just fine.

IMG_6108.jpg

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incel gets perma banned for being too incel for his own good
Comes back with a new account months later and posts the same bs

Pain.
Why do you care so much about Incels? They live rent free in your head and all your posts for years now have been about you whining like a b**ch about the Incel boogeyman. Almost like you had been an Incel at some point yourself before finding a tranny-looking c*m dumpster willing to settle for your *** and you think it makes you better than Incels somehow lmao

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you care so much about Incels? They live rent free in your head and all your posts for years now have been about you whining like a b**ch about the Incel boogeyman. Almost like you had been an Incel at some point yourself before finding a tranny-looking c*m dumpster willing to settle for your *** and you think it makes you better than Incels somehow lmao
rEnT fReE bOyO