I’m Trying To Get Myself Calm After Bursting Into An Autistic Rage

blancodb

Reaction score
The problem I find why people fail on finesteride is because orally it only reduces DHT by 50% odd. Topically the glands are still producing DHT, I combine both topical and oral, this has worked great for me as finesteride has worked perfect in my life for over 10 years.

see my thread:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

Just looked into this and medicalwellnesscenter is not available to Florida residents and I'm in Florida. Sighh

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Bro I've been on finasteride and minoxidil for years and I'm continuing to lose hair. For aggressive hair loss unless you want to get on dutasteride it's a losing game, and even then you still may lose.

Your best hope is to get a transplant at some point and at least get out of the cue bald category. With a half decent hairline and a buzz cut after a transplant you can still make it, at least that's my plan.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I've been on finasteride and minoxidil for years and I'm continuing to lose hair. For aggressive hair loss unless you want to get on dutasteride it's a losing game, and even then you still may lose.

Your best hope is to get a transplant at some point and at least get out of the cue bald category. With a half decent hairline and a buzz cut after a transplant you can still make it, at least that's my plan.
Multiple transplants from a good doctor that will try to get you norwood 2/3 instead of Norwood 0/1 should be able to do it and a good haircut

blancodb

Reaction score
Multiple transplants from a good doctor that will try to get you norwood 2/3 instead of Norwood 0/1 should be able to do it and a good haircut

I'm 29, if I can keep a stable norwood 2 or 3 longterm I will be so thrilled, I will be looking at transplants very soon I guess. I am going to start microneedling for a few months and see what that gives then start researching transplant doctors in my area.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 29, if I can keep a stable norwood 2 or 3 longterm I will be so thrilled, I will be looking at transplants very soon I guess. I am going to start microneedling for a few months and see what that gives then start researching transplant doctors in my area.
Start saving money and patience

turtlefrog

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just looked into this and medicalwellnesscenter is not available to Florida residents and I'm in Florida. Sighh

all you do to get prescriptions from medicalwellnesscenter in florida is to have them send a perscription to a costco out of state. then get it from your local costco. they'll do it.