I’m Trying To Get Myself Calm After Bursting Into An Autistic Rage

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on Finasteride since March 2019 so around October/November I posted my results on Reddit tressless and people were impressed at the gains I’ve got, now I looked into the mirror and it looks like my hairline is going to recede again despite not missing one single f*****g day of taking Finasteride. The only thing I did was to cut pills in half at some point and take them like that but never skipped one single f*****g day. How is this sh*t even possible? How is the effect of these pills wearing down like that? Can’t believe it seriously, I only wanted some decent hair and I get this.

If I pull my hair loads of hairs fall off just like when I wasn’t on Finasteride and it’s always been like that. Just can’t believe the pain I have to go through at my age when most guys have NW1.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on Finasteride since March 2019 so around October/November I posted my results on Reddit tressless and people were impressed at the gains I’ve got, now I looked into the mirror and it looks like my hairline is going to recede again despite not missing one single f*****g day of taking Finasteride. The only thing I did was to cut pills in half at some point and take them like that but never skipped one single f*****g day. How is this sh*t even possible? How is the effect of these pills wearing down like that? Can’t believe it seriously, I only wanted some decent hair and I get this.

If I pull my hair loads of hairs fall off just like when I wasn’t on Finasteride and it’s always been like that. Just can’t believe the pain I have to go through at my age when most guys have NW1.
Welcome to the world of bad hair-genetics my friend. You can try fighting a losing battle, prolong you days with hair, or you can accept the genetics you where born with. It's up to you.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You should not pick on autism just because you are balding...

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know you’re receding again ?
I looked at some pictures I took at around month 5/6 on Finasteride and the hairline looked fuller, now I have miniaturized hairs again and uneven receding all over the hairline.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked at some pictures I took at around month 5/6 on Finasteride and the hairline looked fuller, now I have miniaturized hairs again and uneven receding all over the hairline.
You could give it time. That doesn’t necessarily mean you’re balding

James Sullivan

My Regimen
Reaction score

You NEED to get a script for additional Finasteride 5mg tablets to be used topically! Take a 12 pill count of 5mg tablets, put them in a 60 milliliter bottle of minoxidil. Let them dissolve completely. Apply one milliliter per day to your scalp and rub it in (you can do 2 times if you need or want). This will stop the continued loss. Remember, the problem is ANDROGENIC Alopecia. Key word is ANDROGEN!!! You NEED to apply an ANTI-ANDROGEN to the area to combat it. Remember, there are lots of "anti DHT" treatments, but Finasteride is the ONLY one that is approved for hair loss treatment and is consistent and widely available. You can get pre formulated "solutions" from what is known as a compounding pharmacy (Example: Formula 82F for about $350 for 3 month supply), but I personally like adding the pills myself so I know exactly what I've got and can add strength if I need too. The strength of 12 pills is .1%. The strength of adding 30 pills would be .25%. Best of luck! Hope this finds you well!

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could give it time. That doesn’t necessarily mean you’re balding
So 8 months is not enough? Considering all said in main post in 2-3 months I’ll probably recede to the point where I look like when I started. f*****g awful

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Do you cut in half the 5mg or the 1 mg pill ?
if the first, i would add only 1/week duta pill.

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You NEED to get a script for additional Finasteride 5mg tablets to be used topically! Take a 12 pill count of 5mg tablets, put them in a 60 milliliter bottle of minoxidil. Let them dissolve completely. Apply one milliliter per day to your scalp and rub it in (you can do 2 times if you need or want). This will stop the continued loss. Remember, the problem is ANDROGENIC Alopecia. Key word is ANDROGEN!!! You NEED to apply an ANTI-ANDROGEN to the area to combat it. Remember, there are lots of "anti DHT" treatments, but Finasteride is the ONLY one that is approved for hair loss treatment and is consistent and widely available. You can get pre formulated "solutions" from what is known as a compounding pharmacy (Example: Formula 82F for about $350 for 3 month supply), but I personally like adding the pills myself so I know exactly what I've got and can add strength if I need too. The strength of 12 pills is .1%. The strength of adding 30 pills would be .25%. Best of luck! Hope this finds you well!
Does this work at all? I mean what if I use a full box of Propecia 1mg pills, can I get the same compound?

James Sullivan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this work at all? I mean what if I use a full box of Propecia 1mg pills, can I get the same compound?

Propecia and Proscar are the same compound (Finasteride) just in different doseage quantity. Propecia is prescribed for hair and comes in 1mg pills. Proscar is prescribed for the prostate and comes in 5mg pills. Doctors WILL prescribe you the proscar dose for hair loss. You could use propecia pills for the mixture, but it's not really economical and would take WAY more pills to achieve the .1% solution to be used topically

himynameisj

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve done this sh*t again ffs. I am extremely depressed at how sh*t my hair looks in sunlight. You can see the scalp easily. So right now I am really considering shaving my head due to crap haircut (sides grow long af) and very crappy hairline. But I know that I would look absolutely f*****g terrible with shaved head and I’d probably hate myself just as much as with this sh*t hair.
I’m so f*****g pissed off. Really f*****g pissed off I wanna jump off a cliff.

blancodb

Reaction score

Are people doing this and finding it works? I would think if you're taking oral finasteride adding more to the scalp won't do much. I'm also losing ground on finasteride and trying to figure out what to do next..

jazz1

Reaction score

INT

Reaction score
yea but in theory u constantly take finasteride so it builds up steady in ur blood and follicles so it should protect u. I honestly know I’d be nw2 if I continued and I’m a nw6 now. A true nw6. I have never seen a single person take finasteride and go from nw2 to nw4 for example. Never. My hypothesis is that people report the initial shed phase as losing hair and some don’t even have Androgenetic Alopecia and think by taking this drug they will lower their hairline which obviously can’t happen so they report it as not working. I may hate this drug but it does work. My god dutasteride works even more, I remember applying topical duta and I was growing fuzz within a day also my nipnips started growing. No thank u.

Where did you get the topical dutasteride?