I'm screwed!

ali777

Reaction score
So, what did they decide at the end? Are they going to the local sperm bank?

I have to admit sometimes I think about the health of my soldiers as well. I'm reasonably healthy, I exercise and I don't drink much but I do smoke... I think I should quit smoking till at least I knock someone up :whistle:

I guess it could happen to anyone... We are all men here talking about our hormones and stuff, this is just part of it....

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
So, what did they decide at the end? Are they going to the local sperm bank?

I have to admit sometimes I think about the health of my soldiers as well. I'm reasonably healthy, I exercise and I don't drink much but I do smoke... I think I should quit smoking till at least I knock someone up :whistle:

I guess it could happen to anyone... We are all men here talking about our hormones and stuff, this is just part of it....

They didn't decide anything I guess. She's still really pissed off at him for lying to her for years, but in his defense, it's not a subject that would be easy to bring up to someone that is dying to get knocked up. All she said was that he agreed to look into what options were available. Who knows what'll happen.

Maybe the next woman that's not my wife who lives at my house will iron my shirts in her bra and panties. A boy can dream. :)

BlahBlah12 said:
hey harie
how old are you?

Very early 30's.