I'm Leaving This Site. finasteride Is Working For Me.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys... I decided that I'm not letting the New Research, Studies, and Technologies section on this site consume my life anymore.

I've been on finasteride for 9 months now and the results are actually greater than I could have ever hoped for.

I think we need to all come to the realization that the latest news (Brotzu, Tsjui and tofinacitib) are/were disappointments and/or are unrealistic at this point.

I want each and every one of you to understand and realize that while baldness sucks, and it does limit your life in many ways, we only get to spend ONE life on this earth, and that your best bet is to just play the cards you've been dealt.

If finasteride gives you too many side-effect, I am sorry. My experience, and that of my brothers and 3 of my closest friends, have been absolutely incredible up until now, and I feel blessed that I live in a time where there is actually medicine available, and at such an affordable cost. The process has truly humbled me.

Letting your life become consumed by our unfortunate condition is simply not a life worth living.

I've been blessed that I caught my hairloss on time and took the risk of taking finasteride, which resulted in a (somewhat) ok looking hairline. With the right haircut and having it messy over my forehead, people actually don't notice it at all. I'm simply working with what I got, using the options available to me, and making the best out of my life.

If an actual new treatment/medicine that works 100%, that will just be more reason to rejoice... but I am NOT banking on it. Too many let downs.

Life is precious... even when cursed with male pattern baldness.

Peace out fellas!

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't have said it better. I have been on finasteride for like 5 years I guess and my hairline stopped in time.

I also hope for another treatment, but every time I check hairloss news, my hope is postponed.

I remember when I was in 2016/2017 telling my friends that Replicel would cure hairloss until 2018 for sure...

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry bro, you'll be back when finasteride grows you a vagina and turns your dick into the biggest clit in the universe.

After that, you only need a boob job if the gyno will not grow your tits enough and you'll be the next Pamela Anderson.

f*****g fullheads.

Jk, enjoy your hair :p

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my finasteride in the post from my transplant Doctor today, gave it up jan2017, bad decision lost a Norwood, now I'm getting transplant in July and going to o take finasteride until breezula comes out. Hopefully this time next year my hair will look like it did 10 yes ago and I can keep it with finasteride until something Bette comes out which it will at some stage.

br1

Reaction score
Hey guys... I decided that I'm not letting the New Research, Studies, and Technologies section on this site consume my life anymore.

I've been on finasteride for 9 months now and the results are actually greater than I could have ever hoped for.

I think we need to all come to the realization that the latest news (Brotzu, Tsjui and tofinacitib) are/were disappointments and/or are unrealistic at this point.

I want each and every one of you to understand and realize that while baldness sucks, and it does limit your life in many ways, we only get to spend ONE life on this earth, and that your best bet is to just play the cards you've been dealt.

If finasteride gives you too many side-effect, I am sorry. My experience, and that of my brothers and 3 of my closest friends, have been absolutely incredible up until now, and I feel blessed that I live in a time where there is actually medicine available, and at such an affordable cost. The process has truly humbled me.

Letting your life become consumed by our unfortunate condition is simply not a life worth living.

I've been blessed that I caught my hairloss on time and took the risk of taking finasteride, which resulted in a (somewhat) ok looking hairline. With the right haircut and having it messy over my forehead, people actually don't notice it at all. I'm simply working with what I got, using the options available to me, and making the best out of my life.

If an actual new treatment/medicine that works 100%, that will just be more reason to rejoice... but I am NOT banking on it. Too many let downs.

Life is precious... even when cursed with male pattern baldness.

Peace out fellas!
Good luck. Not perfect drug, but keeping my hair almost intact for 20yrs now.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck. I really want to try finasteride. But I got sexual sides from fucken saw palmetto so idk if it’s even worth it.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9 months here too with decent results. Still don't mind coming back here to see what's new and give advice. Biggest downside is how people react to incremental stuff like the CB news. For me CB would be great to combine with finasteride or dutasteride as a very strong anti-DHT routine so I was happy to see it works. Everyone else there was angry and upset because they wanted it to be their savior.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
9 months here too with decent results. Still don't mind coming back here to see what's new and give advice. Biggest downside is how people react to incremental stuff like the CB news. For me CB would be great to combine with finasteride or dutasteride as a very strong anti-DHT routine so I was happy to see it works. Everyone else there was angry and upset because they wanted it to be their savior.

What is CB?

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello brothers
I'm 37 years old, I've been balding for 15 years and I used only Minoxidil.
Now I am Norwood 6 and very sorry that I did not take Propecia (although there were reasons).
You think there is a chance that starting Propecia now with other treatments (Nizoral shampoo, Minoxidil, 2.0 microneedling, castor oil, maybe stemoxydine and more) will help me get back a few years back? There is a chance for serious improvement?
I would appreciate your help! need hope

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no you did not get sexual side effects from saw palmetto lol
You’re a fucken idiot lol yes I did. I didn’t even know I could get impotency from Saw Palmetto till it fucken happened. Saw Palmetto is still a DHT inhibitor. Go read a book or learn something. Sounds like you need it.

R_gesus

Reaction score
Hello brothers
I'm 37 years old, I've been balding for 15 years and I used only Minoxidil.
Now I am Norwood 6 and very sorry that I did not take Propecia (although there were reasons).
You think there is a chance that starting Propecia now with other treatments (Nizoral shampoo, Minoxidil, 2.0 microneedling, castor oil, maybe stemoxydine and more) will help me get back a few years back? There is a chance for serious improvement?
I would appreciate your help! need hope

There is a chance. I wouldn’t expect to get to Norwood 0, but you could definitely gain a few norwoods with finasteride + min + dermarolling