I'm giving up on Dutasteride

T

Timi

person said:
Timi said:
I want see Pictures!!

but dutasteride User have No Camera :(

Timi

HA HA HA HA this dude cracks me up, Timi tells it how it is!

person

I am not sure is my Hair from dutasteride destroyed or from minoxidil
all says minoxidil can not work bad hmmmmm
my Hair get soooo Yellowish and straw can this make minoxidil???
i have Quit dutasteride March 2008 my Hair so bad -Yellowish
but today with minoxidil not better the Hair Yellowish and goes Dayli worser

but the dutasteride side effects are true
Hair??????????????? i dont know what is worse thing
slowly i think it is minoxidil
minoxidil can 5ar make higher in the scalp

i have Quit minoxidil and take only finasteride
finasteride has all the long Years works very good

sh*t sh*t

Timi

Folick

Reaction score
Ok so day 29 now and yes hair still growing, kind of uneven, there are some little black dots along front that I thought were blackheads, guess they will come through aswell. I'd best get myself a cam and post something I suppose.
I've noticed my skin is more oily, but I just feel the same on dutasteride as finasteride.

jr27

Reaction score
This sh*t drug as in dutasteride AND finasteride?

Timi said:
dutasteride was my biggest error in my Live

i have lost so many Hairs and the Rest looks very ill
i was 2Years on it

Stop this sh*t Drug

Timi

T

Timi

i dont know was the error dutasteride or minoxidil

with minoxidil my Hair get faster worse
all Hairs thinning and look straw

was the sh*t minoxidil? and not dutasteride?

i take finasteride this was many Years very good for me

minoxidil totaly Alleric

Timi

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm surprised to see my thread is still going here... Hey timi, i'm not sure if you mentioned this already, but how is your recovery going? (ie. is finasteride helping you recover your lost hair from dutasteride?)

Update on my situation:
Terrible news... my finasteride pills still hasn't arrived yet (guess it got lost in the mail). I contacted the dealer a week ago and they shipped a new batch so hopefully I receive that soon.

In the meantime, I'm still taking dutasteride and I'm still losing hair. So much so that I was forced to buzz my head with no guard because my hair looked too thin when it was buzzed with a guard. It's terrible.... I can now say that dutasteride has almost completely wiped out everything I gained on finasteride (and I say "almost" because minoxidil is still holding on to the few hairs I have left on my temples and hairline). Oh and I also failed to mention before that my libido has really gone down too, and I'm sure it has to do with dutasteride. I never realized it until my gf started complaining that we don't do it anymore.... and trust me, when I was on finasteride, she would complain that I was too damn horny.

So right now, things aren't looking so great. All I can do is wait for my finasteride to arrive. I'm still trying to find an alternative site that sells cheap fincar and can ship it to Canada. Right now I'm using pharma-orders, but I think I should buy 2 batches from different locations in case one of them gets lost in the mail or gets confiscated. Anyone know of any sites??

T

Timi

Hi kalbo

it is dutasteride i have make a attempt
One dutasteride

and Hairloss arround the Head beginning
Front Hairs goes very fast bad

"One dutasteride"!!!!!

Timi