I’m fuckin fucked ay?

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where am I on the Norwood scale, and check my last posts. How much do you think it’s progressed? I really just need some unbiased opinions here, ty :)

Attachments

• 74478C62-F485-4129-BCF0-4C7C5D3CEC22.png
    74478C62-F485-4129-BCF0-4C7C5D3CEC22.png
    444 KB · Views: 424
  • CBDB6FA5-8A00-46C4-8BE0-6FD5321BF85E.png
    CBDB6FA5-8A00-46C4-8BE0-6FD5321BF85E.png
    407.7 KB · Views: 415
  • 57C9E73F-8C2A-410C-B86F-18ADD8131765.png
    57C9E73F-8C2A-410C-B86F-18ADD8131765.png
    441.9 KB · Views: 440
  • 933FF856-A4F1-4363-82A1-6921241EBC4F.png
    933FF856-A4F1-4363-82A1-6921241EBC4F.png
    446.8 KB · Views: 426

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, NW1.5, if you get on finasteride you can probably go back to NW1 since the hair in your temples is thin but not gone.

I don't know if your hairline is maturing or you're balding though...

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before you start finasteride I would recommend you take pictures and videos of you chest at different angles and rub your nipples very hard and try to memorize the feeling, look for any bumps and stuff. That way you can know you're getting gyno or not.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where am I on the Norwood scale, and check my last posts. How much do you think it’s progressed? I really just need some unbiased opinions here, ty :)
NW1 - normal male hairline.
If you're worried let a professional check your scalp for miniaturization, and if you want to keep your hair enough to getting account I guess you're worried enough?
But like people here are delusional talking about NW0 as it was a thing (NW1 is defined as a normal mature male hairline without hair loss). Temple hairs tend to miniaturize for men and women alike but unlike miniaturization from androgenetic alopecia it stops and stays thinner than normal hairs up until age related hairloss.

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before you start finasteride I would recommend you take pictures and videos of you chest at different angles and rub your nipples very hard and try to memorize the feeling, look for any bumps and stuff. That way you can know you're getting gyno or not.
You’re f*****g hilarious

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t tell if you’re being serious or picking on me because you know I already do. either way, right on the money bro.

also, I’ve already done finasteride, it destroyed my dick. Finally got my erections back after a year and a half, sorry if tmi. Is RU worth it? Kind of worried about the blockage of AR in the heart

SoonToBeBaldEgg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t tell if you’re being serious or picking on me because you know I already do. either way, right on the money bro.

also, I’ve already done finasteride, it destroyed my dick. Finally got my erections back after a year and a half, sorry if tmi. Is RU worth it? Kind of worried about the blockage of AR in the heart
I'm being serious about the Gyno, I'll even check with my doctor this week to know if I have any lumps below my nipples, I don't feel like I do, but I sometimes find small lumps above my nipples if I press hard enough, I don't know if it's gyno, bones, or something else.

In my opinion, if finasteride didn't work, I would just accept my fate if I were you. Nothing is as good as finasteride. If you want to do hair transplant you will still need to be on finasteride, Minoxidil is just a band-aid on top of a huge wound, RU is experimental and I would never put that sh*t on my scalp, Dutasteride is poison compared to finasteride, and natural remedies are cope.

So either get on finasteride again and have a limpy dick, or enjoy your hair while it lasts. Also, maybe your limp dick is due to a nocebo/psychological and not Finasteride, not saying that's your case but I feel like most cases are because of nocebo.

jazz1

Reaction score
I would jump on the BIG3 with a derma roller and some hair oils.