Im Convinced A Guy With A Normal Healthy Brain Will Eventually Adopt To The New Situation (aka Bald)

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its actually quite amazing how fast our brain can adapt to a new situation giving its function well

eg:

we now from paralysed people that they are heavily depressed at the beginning but after 1 year most of them reached almost the same happiness / satisfaction level compared to the state when they still could walk

it must be the same with balding men. sure your sexual market value drop drastically and for many it can makes the difference between getting laid regulary for free or paying a hooker but eventually your brain will adapt.

your brain will get used to new look and to the drop of sexual interest of women. life goes on.

same goes for hairtransplant: sure - compared to the times when you had a full head its looks like absolutely sh*t but your brain will eventually get used to the new look.

and yes: if you are bald and cry over for your hair even after years your last hair folicles said goodbye your brain isnt functioning right.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ho here is the neuroscientist. come tell us more about when our brain works fine and when it doesnt, Im sure you figured it all out.
What a sh*t post

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally agree that a guy with a normal healthy brain will eventually accept his balding/baldness. Unfortunately I don't have a normal healthy brain. Inb4 'get a brain transplant'

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never accept this curse

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares, it's not like somebody is making you accepting it... Time will pass, your life and youth with it, by the time you know it your gonna be an old bald f*** crying on internet hair loss forums about the "curse" you have, it's not like somebody else cares about it except you, just saying !

And for the OP, this forums are filled with mentally ill insecure incels, look for example at the thread where their growing vaginas lmao to save their hair and watch it in the mirror, it's not like they have something else to do with it, just admiring their "hair" taking 100 pills a day and their lives revolving around making money to take those tranny drugs lmao.. But you know how it is, it's their life who the f*** cares !

And for the guy with the hair transplant, you know mate if you got one and your pleased with it does not mean that we all have to agree with this technique, i can hate on what the f*** i want that's why we have freedom of speech... And if you are so happy with it why the f*** don't you go live your f*****g life ?
Don't be stupid, just because I make some posts on a forum doesn't mean I'm "not living my f*****g life".

I was agreeing with you when the post started but at the end you sounded deranged. Stop lashing out at everyone.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares, it's not like somebody is making you accepting it... Time will pass, your life and youth with it, by the time you know it your gonna be an old bald f*** crying on internet hair loss forums about the "curse" you have, it's not like somebody else cares about it except you, just saying !

And for the OP, this forums are filled with mentally ill insecure incels, look for example at the thread where their growing vaginas lmao to save their hair and watch it in the mirror, it's not like they have something else to do with it, just admiring their "hair" taking 100 pills a day and their lives revolving around making money to take those tranny drugs lmao.. But you know how it is, it's their life who the f*** cares !

And for the guy with the hair transplant, you know mate if you got one and your pleased with it does not mean that we all have to agree with this technique, i can hate on what the f*** i want that's why we have freedom of speech... And if you are so happy with it why the f*** don't you go live your f*****g life ?

I don’t understand why r u hating on ppl who r fighting their hairloss?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're over protective over transplant surgeries like finasteride fanatics are over the tranny pills and it's full of this mentality all over this forums, everybody argues and gets offended if somebody mentions something about their treatment etc but we all forget that we are all in the same boat and that Pharma and transplant industry are the same f*****g sh*t, no difference in their interests ! Nothing personal just over the top with this sh*t forums and had it with the incels and their mentalities !
Lmao wtf? Relax. You are taking this forum too seriously and overanalyzing sh*t. OP carried a grudge from a previous thread and I clowned on him for it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
How can anyone have a "healthy brain" in this fucked up society? Real question.

Also, "No one is forcing you to accept it." Really? Really now? This very thread is an attempt to shame hair loss sufferers...for feeling shame about baldness and forcing them into acceptance, lest they be crazy, right?

Have you been to hair loss forums on reddit? Young men dealing with premature baldness voice their very valid, realistic concerns only to be blue pilled into submission. "Just shave it bro!" But oh right no one is forcing us into acceptance. MALARKEY!

INT

Reaction score
How can anyone have a "healthy brain" in this fucked up society? Real question.

Also, "No one is forcing you to accept it." Really? Really now? This very thread is an attempt to shame hair loss sufferers...for feeling shame about baldness and forcing them into acceptance, lest they be crazy, right?

Have you been to hair loss forums on reddit? Young men dealing with premature baldness voice their very valid, realistic concerns only to be blue pilled into submission. "Just shave it bro!" But oh right no one is forcing us into acceptance. MALARKEY!

It is easy to have a healthy brain if you surround yourself with the right people and the right environment. The fact that you use the term 'blue pilled' tells me that you spend a little too much time on specific toxic online platforms that are the the opposite of that.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look. Someone had a little meltdown..

giphy.gif

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody spends 24/7 on this has-been, tumbleweed of a forum except you my guy. I only typed two lines and in response you shat out 8 f*****g paragraphs in a row that nobody will read.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell that to your 539 messages lmao and who cares it's not like anybody reads yours ! And nobody spends more time here except you, some other "familiar faces" and the trannys, everybody who has or who is lurking this forum knows that... And if that transplant of yours would have really been a success you would have forgotten about this forum and really lived your life, your not fooling nobody with anything you will say and you know that also !
500 messages in a year aren't even much lmao. That's less than two messages a day, and it usually takes me a few seconds to make one. You tried it, shitposting troll. Now shoo. :cool:

giphy.gif

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why are you so mad at others who use ‘tranny’ regimens? It’s our bodies, and we can do what we want. People see hair as just hair, when there is more to it. It can be used to express culture, history, fashion and much more.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's amazingly easy to adapt, but you have to consider the circumstances...

I witnessed this adaptation first hand, as I was nearly suicidal two years ago when I started to lose my hair at 32. Knocked up the first girl I could and the minute my daughter was born, it didn't seem to matter anymore. I know I am losing my hair, I know finasteride and the other snake oils arn't stopping it, but whatever its just hair now. I got better things to worry about now than trying to go be a player at the club. I think this is the problem with our society, its that thanks to the media men want to be frat boys forever and not starting families until late, not realizing their breeding life expectancy might be 26 instead of 45. There is no education. Hair loss in a man who has not yet had time to reproduce strikes the same way a life threatening illness. Surely you would do anything to save your own life correct? Including tranny drugs?

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here your *** goes hating on hair transplants again.

how do i hate? should i lie and claim transplant is just as good as natural hair?

would be unfair for the people who just started balding and now think about hoping on finasteride or not...because why should they take finasteride if "they just can get an transplant" whicj is just as good as natural hair

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao wtf? Relax. You are taking this forum too seriously and overanalyzing sh*t. OP carried a grudge from a previous thread and I clowned on him for it.

i come here once a week and literally never think about you.

meanwhile when log in i see countless replies of you in my threads - are you sure you dont mix something up? if somebody here has a grudge its you.

hairtransplant will never look as good as natural hair especially regarding density. thats just a fact of life. deal with it

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's amazingly easy to adapt, but you have to consider the circumstances...

I witnessed this adaptation first hand, as I was nearly suicidal two years ago when I started to lose my hair at 32. Knocked up the first girl I could and the minute my daughter was born, it didn't seem to matter anymore. I know I am losing my hair, I know finasteride and the other snake oils arn't stopping it, but whatever its just hair now. I got better things to worry about now than trying to go be a player at the club. I think this is the problem with our society, its that thanks to the media men want to be frat boys forever and not starting families until late, not realizing their breeding life expectancy might be 26 instead of 45. There is no education. Hair loss in a man who has not yet had time to reproduce strikes the same way a life threatening illness. Surely you would do anything to save your own life correct? Including tranny drugs?

true. totally agree