Im Convinced A Guy With A Normal Healthy Brain Will Eventually Adopt To The New Situation (aka Bald)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats why you have to take your finasteride as early as possible if you start to lose hair

I am not sure why there is so much negative attention around finasteride on this website... It’s confusing!

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
i come here once a week and literally never think about you.

meanwhile when log in i see countless replies of you in my threads - are you sure you dont mix something up? if somebody here has a grudge its you.

hairtransplant will never look as good as natural hair especially regarding density. thats just a fact of life. deal with it
Nobody said it does, you just repeat the same sentences over and over again, which is a symptom of Asperger's. But anyway, what's your hair situation like? Can you show us your hairline?

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplanted hair looks like Lego hair, in my opinion...
What does this mean?

calum-best-comp.jpg

Fue-Hair-Transplant-Before-And-After.jpg

Looks good enough to me.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohh so posting useless and non real life related gifs makes you some kind of intellectual or what ? Lmao this guy is hilarious, get rekt incel and go back in combing your pubic hair !
My hair looks soft and natural, nothing remotely "pubic" like. Sorry to disappoint, ignorant baboon.

You stay posting like you're about to have a stroke, so let me leave it at that.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, i know it sound like arguing but it's funny how you only see me and you leave the others that replied the same... But i will admit, when i know i am right or that i "fight for the good side of it" or when i am truthful and sincere i can be stubborn and make some things intentionally... But as i said i had some a lot of free time to spare lately and i tried to find some info around here but it traumatized me what i found besides that and i had to get it out.. Like they have the right to express and spread their mental illnesses and opinions the rest of us have also the same rights, at least in spreading our opinions... But it's not healthy you are right and understand what you are saying and i blocked them, i should not give them the attention i did gave them already !

You are not right. Most of the subjects you are speaking on are based on subjective opinions. You have little to non intellect whatsoever, and whatever ‘intellect’ you do have is not looked at because you are rude and evidently narcissistic. Furthermore, us ‘mentally ill trannies’ are the only people who legitimately bring interest to this website.

5AR inhibitors, minoxidil and transplants are constantly talked about on this website to the point that it’s beating a dead horse. On the other hand, we are discussing options which are rarely shown in terms of hair loss. Bicalutamide? It’s hard to find information on that particular drug, and it’s greatly confusing but people on this website (@DHTcel in particular) are spending hours upon hours researching about the drug to help others create a better understanding - someone you would refer to as a ‘mentally ill tranny’. You cannot even ask doctors for information about it since they are barely aware of its existence. Maybe you should make yourself useful too, and attempt to educate others with legitimate proof.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao if i have little to non intellect "whatsoever" it means that your under 40 IQ for sure.. Besides the fact that you think that people who are spending hours upon hours "researching" over the internet have something to do or can compare with millions of doctors who graduated after 8 years of school and many years of experience, real life experience, you know that real life that you did not see for a long time, you are clearly over the edge my fellow tranny incel... Only the fact that you think you and the other mentally ill incels are above all others it clearly shows that you just talk and write because you are an attention wh*** who needs it every day, 24/7... And it's understandable because of the drugs you take that transformed you into a women at menopause, at 19 years old... And as i said earlier, i will mind my own business anyways and block you because i will never associate myself or try to make something productive with people like you or the others limp dick cutting ball trannys that you think are researchers or what the f*** are you thinking of yourselves! Imagine how dumb you are in thinking that reading studies 24/7 on the internet makes you more knowledgeable than doctors/scientists, they med schools, real life experience, funds and resources they have at their disposal... And that from your mothers basement where you were crying that you don't have money to buy your dutasteride treatment, not to speak of a hair transplant surgery !

I did not find the block button Ikarus because i was answering the other comments but i found it now and you can speak now and dislike until your balls fall naturally, ohh wait they fell already sorry... Go and talk with the other "researchers" and don't worry about others, 99% of them are better than you in every way possible, better worry about yourself and your fucked future cos is going to end not that well, wait for it, it's easily but surely coming and nobody on this forum is gonna care or help you anyways... Good luck and let's see you talk to yourself from now !

ugh queen of stanzas

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye this is what happens sometime with self focused people, they reach some conclusion in life regarding their situation and they feel the need to force it on everybody else.

OP if you finally accepted your baldness and you are so happy with that feel free to leave the forum and enjoy your beautiful life bro

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye this is what happens sometime with self focused people, they reach some conclusion in life regarding their situation and they feel the need to force it on everybody else.

OP if you finally accepted your baldness and you are so happy with that feel free to leave the forum and enjoy your beautiful life bro

im norwood 2 or maybe even less thanks to finasterid. when i made the thread i just read about the mental health of paralysed people and i think its the same for hairloss. if people can deal as good with not being able to walk again it surely its true for being bald

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im norwood 2 or maybe even less thanks to finasterid. when i made the thread i just read about the mental health of paralysed people and i think its the same for hairloss. if people can deal as good with not being able to walk again it surely its true for being bald

I highly doubt it.
You don't know how people feel or think inside, just because they function normally, go to work and do every day normal things, doesn't mean they are not forever bitter/upset about their baldness, I'm 100% sure it will forever bother many of them.

the fact so many people grow a beard once they go bald just means they are trying to cope with the pain of having no hair. that by itself just shows they don't truly accept their hair loss.
same with social and what seem "healthy" people from the outside that wear hats a lot of the times, another indication their bald head still bothers them.

the problem with a bald head is that it's always there in front of you to remind you that you're bald. you can't hide it like a nasty scar under clothes. it's always there and always with you. you look in the mirror and you see it.
I'm sure that even for those who "accepted" it the most and "moved on" from it, they still get pinches inside every now and then about having no hair.