I'm back on Bumble again over over over

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're norwood 3, why don't you grow it out long and comb over the hairline? Is that doable? This sounds like too much to be experienced by somebody who is 'only' norwood 3.
Won't work. I'm norwood 2.5 and it's hard to cover it now. Norwood 3 is impossible to hide the hairline. His best bet is finasteride and surgery to norwood 2.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Approaching in real life is the only way

After i have been gymmaxxing for a month and I'm lean again ill give it a go

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Approaching in real life is the only way

After i have been gymmaxxing for a month and I'm lean again ill give it a go
Real life approaches are risky. You are at risk of horrifying rejection. Online rejection is easier because it lacks tone and facial expressions. However online the competition is worse. Believe it or not, most women don't do online.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Real life approaches are risky. You are at risk of horrifying rejection. Online rejection is easier because it lacks tone and facial expressions. However online the competition is worse. Believe it or not, most women don't do online.
you are at the risk of a horrifying rejection when you f*** up the interview at the job you applied for...
when you are too afraid of women, better leave it be...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

had some brutal rejections in person

never again