I'm back on Bumble again over over over

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over n over again and expecting different results.

I guess i am insane because today, after a few week absence i made a brand new bumble account with a new simcard and details to escape from any shadow banning from previous times.

It's been 1 hour and not one single like notification yet.

If i used my Chadfish photos i'd have about 11 likes and a few matches already and perhaps a couple of "hi how are you messages" already

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210803-200647_Bumble.png

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over n over again and expecting different results.

I guess i am insane because today, after a few week absence i made a brand new bumble account with a new simcard and details to escape from any shadow banning from previous times.

It's been 1 hour and not one single like notification yet.

If i used my Chadfish photos i'd have about 11 likes and a few matches already and perhaps a couple of "hi how are you messages" already
Keep self-flagellating, it's the British way.

I cancelled my POF account last week. Got 5/6 numbers and spoke/texted on phone, got(supposedly) lots of "likes" but it's so banal isn't it.

I've come to the clear and concise conclusion that woman are just there to receive, nurture and produce my seed.

A "Girlfriend" seems awfully hard work, especially for someone like me who has emotional issues and has been on their own for 18years.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep self-flagellating, it's the British way.

I cancelled my POF account last week. Got 5/6 numbers and spoke/texted on phone, got(supposedly) lots of "likes" but it's so banal isn't it.

I've come to the clear and concise conclusion that woman are just there to receive, nurture and produce my seed.

A "Girlfriend" seems awfully hard work, especially for someone like me who has emotional issues and has been on their own for 18years.

POF is really bottom of the barrel. That's where are all the trash fester there for years and years. i swear i've seen the same faces there for nearly a decade. The serial updatable , the women are just there to receive unsolicited messages to boost their ego and insecurities..

Why would any sane woman be on POF, get hounded by dick pics and creepy messages from weirdos when they can use Tinder or Bumble?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
POF is really bottom of the barrel. That's where are all the trash fester there for years and years. i swear i've seen the same faces there for nearly a decade. The serial updatable , the women are just there to receive unsolicited messages to boost their ego and insecurities..

Why would any sane woman be on POF, get hounded by dick pics and creepy messages from weirdos when they can use Tinder or Bumble?
Isn't Tinder just as bad?

One girl I've spoke to has been on there for 9years.

13hours we conversed for on the phone where she proceeded to tell me she wanted to punch me in the face, put me on a leash, has a meat cleaver in her bedside drawer, has been to fetish clubs, started crying on the phone, kept changing her voice etc
She then went in a mood with me when I "exposed" her.

That's entertainment Mr Norwood.....

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
deleted it..

that didn't last long.. I do have an ounce of dignity left.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on dating apps for 3 years since my ex left me

Girls upload a selfie ans get dick the next day

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

yeah, can also get dick pics and creepy messages on tinder and bumble... and on fb and on insta^^

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys try use "badoo" , you can literally slide into girls DM's on there with voice messages. Say something witty & you'll get their attention

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
If you're norwood 3, why don't you grow it out long and comb over the hairline? Is that doable? This sounds like too much to be experienced by somebody who is 'only' norwood 3.