I’m back!!! and far more mature now, update on my hair.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust these dog sh*t websites and not what studies and literature say these websites also height growth happens til your 25 lmfao
Hes only 17. He needs to be at least 18 or 19. Some are late bloomers too. Also Theres no Rule that penis stops growing as soon as you hit age 17. Also no doctor would ever prescribe him finasteride at His age. Age to get prescribed finasteride is 18.

Last edited:

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I advise you to cut your hair under 1 mm, evaluate your future in the mirror, and only then, weigh everything and draw some conclusions. Also, you could prepare others for your "new image" or vice versa, understand that this is a utopia.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
I advise you to cut your hair under 1 mm, evaluate your future in the mirror, and only then, weigh everything and draw some conclusions. Also, you could prepare others for your "new image" or vice versa, understand that this is a utopia.
i did this and i love the shaved look

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
jacked bald man is better then a dyel with too much hair

Znx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dang, sorry for telling you before that you were not balding

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair would not have the time to grow back since your last tenure on these forums young Padawan, deceit is a virtue of the wicked
They will fall out in any case, if he does not sit on the finasteride. I don’t understand people who have half their heads empty, but they try to grow these few hairs up to their asses. He did everything right.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
They will fall out in any case, if he does not sit on the finasteride. I don’t understand people who have half their heads empty, but they try to grow these few hairs up to their asses. He did everything right.
too many balding lads care too much about hair

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, if that's not traction alopecia, then you are balding