I’m back!!! and far more mature now, update on my hair.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
so i’m 17 now and honestly i’m open to the idea on being bald since i get into the gym to get over my hair obsession so when i take steroids the trt will absolutely destroy my hair and since i most likely sensitive hair to dht. My hair is most likely diffuse thinnin. just doesn’t feel the same but i could be wrong and my hairline hasn’t budged at all. if anyone wants pics would be willing to show and have you analysis what sort of treatments may be ideal.
thanks

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t take steroids dude. The roided up muscle guy thing is not a good look. That sh*t can also cause a myriad of health issues. Just go natural.
bruz i’m balding at 17 ahaha and my genetics are quite decent. mass monster bald> skinny with hair. and i don’t really do it for anyone else i think it satisfies my life

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Watashi wa Norwudo-Wan desu.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
would you suggest finasteride or minoxidil at my age
I wouldnt. I would wait to age 19 at least. Your Penis Still grows man. You can get on minoxidill at least and when ur older finasteride.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-14-02-30-52-319_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-14-02-30-52-319_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 83