im at a crossroads...if anyone wants to help a brother...

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
Biatch= your woman, girlfriend, partner, female spouse, woman who has been with you, through thick and thin... blah blah blah...

G

shivs said:
Biatch= your woman, girlfriend, partner, female spouse, woman who has been with you, through thick and thin... blah blah blah...

This word is sourced from what language?

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
back to afro

ive gone through this as well and it's a tough choice but whatever you decide dont throw your girl away, you will prob regret it someday.

most amazingly hot girls know that they are hot and that can suck

im sure if you got that really hot chicks # your other girl cant be gross

good luck

G

heres a quick update guys:

i called her yesterday and she was really cool, really down to earth, but im not gonna leave her for my gf, that wouldn't be right, per se

but i do have a date with her this saturday, so ill see how things work out from there. hopefully we just become really good friends and ftf buddies.

Afro Thunder :rockon:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So leaving your GF isnt right, but cheating on her is ok,.

Somehow I'd think she'd see it the other way 'round.

So is cheating part of your new hair loss regimen? Be sure to keep us updated,. I'm sure plenty of guys would like to know if it works!

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, make sure you give us a 3 month update with pics. :lol:

Nomad

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Laughing My f*****g *** Off.

Bruce, you gotta work on your net slang, m8 :lol:

G

flux said:
Laughing My f*****g *** Off.

Bruce, you gotta work on your net slang, m8 :lol:

I like it! Sorry, slang is usually the thing I work last on. So, I am trailing the field!

:lol:

G

i hung out with her right now.

man this girl is unbelievable...everytime i see her, she gets even prettier...dood...all of my friends gave her a 10 except for one a**h**, he gave her a 9.9...iono what the f*** she sees in me, but im a lucky man...i will keep u guys updated......
:) :rockon: :) :rockon: :) :rockon: :) :rockon: :) :rockon:

Afro Thunder

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: ..

afro21 said:
i hung out with her right now.

man this girl is unbelievable...everytime i see her, she gets even prettier...dood...all of my friends gave her a 10 except for one a**h**, he gave her a 9.9...iono what the f*** she sees in me, but im a lucky man...i will keep u guys updated......
:) :rockon: :) :rockon: :) :rockon: :) :rockon: :) :rockon:

Afro Thunder

pics :moon: