im at a crossroads...if anyone wants to help a brother...

G

please do!!!

i just met the hottest girl in the world today...shes gorgeous...i was blown away...i got her number n im gonna call her tomorrow..but the thing thats troubling me is that...i have a gf...been dating for 2 years...i love her... but my gf doesn't compare to this ...this...GODDESS....what should i do..???? should i waste 2 good years n go for this new girl...?

life is full of tough decisions...

Afro Thunder :cry:

bombscience

Reaction score
Re: im at a crossroads...if anyone wants to help a brother..

afro21 said:
please do!!!

i just met the hottest girl in the world today...shes gorgeous...i was blown away...i got her number n im gonna call her tomorrow..but the thing thats troubling me is that...i have a gf...been dating for 2 years...i love her... but my gf doesn't compare to this ...this...GODDESS....what should i do..???? should i waste 2 good years n go for this new girl...?

finasteride/minoxidil/nizoral my brotha!

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Try Rogaine first, and if that doesn't solve the problem then jump on Propecia and you should see some resluts

good luck

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol!!!
laugh.gif

Olorin

Established Member
Reaction score
she doesnt compare tothis new girl in looks? if you're dating your girlfriend until soemone hotter comes along you don't love her. so spare her the heartache and dump her and move on.

G

YO i hear what you sayin unlike these assholes. shes gorgeous yes but you have a SOLID RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR GIRL. i mean yea it could end up a nicer one night stand but is it really wot=rth it? im a little drunk right now so maybe tyou shouldnt listen to me but i think you should stick with your girl. shes faithful andf you dont know much about this other chick. on the other hand a little afffair aint gonna hurt ya girl if she dont know about it feel me? sh*t go get laid and stay with your gfriend and never tell a soul. thats the best way to go.peace. and btw i drank a 5th of hennessey i dont think its healthy.

G

and whats up wit the eminem pic i aint white so this sh*t pisses me off. ill post my real pics if it makes you feel better. and btw i offer some real advise i aint no b**ch like yall is.

G

thnx ded prez...u da man.. :rockon:

i know i may sound immature to some of u guys by asking this question buy hey, im 19, i AM immature...(damn i cant believe i admitted that) anyways

sometimes when u have something for awhile...u take it for granted and want something new...thats where im at right now

Afro Thunder

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
What I learned is this.. If you have to think twice, i dunno if you really love her =).

I think that if you're with a girl you really love, you don't care who else comes along.. better looking or what not..

You're 19, call up the new girl just to see what happens =).

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Prez, we're not stupid. We hear Afro loud and clear. The point that you and Afro dont seem to realize is that this is a hairloss discussion board, not a clubhouse. Sure we go a bit off topic and joke around sometimes, but christ, he comes here looking for romantic advice? Give me a break. This is not the place for that.

hopewas

Reaction score

afro21 said:
please do!!!

odd.. i was in this same predicament..although my g\f is hot herself...i chose my g\f,...why? because my g\f stuck with me for 3 years..it's not worth leaving your g\f for this new girl...this new girl might not last and you'll regret dumping the current g\f...anyways...your current g\f probably knows how you're balding , etc...she'll stay with ou regardless.. this other chick might not when it becomes visible that you're losing your hair

G

afro21 said:
please do!!!

Call Dear Abby,

We just do hair here! :laugh:

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been in a relationship for the last 5 freakin years! Go out with this new hottie and see how it goes. If she gives you head :freaked: on the first date then it was meant to be, if not, then it wasnt meant to be and by the way make sure your biatch doesnt find out either! To all you suckas out there, you can be in love with your biatch and wanna hook up with someone else. I do it all the time :rockon: :love:

G

shivs said:
I have been in a relationship for the last 5 freakin years! Go out with this new hottie and see how it goes. If she gives you head :freaked: on the first date then it was meant to be, if not, then it wasnt meant to be and by the way make sure your biatch doesnt find out either! To all you suckas out there, you can be in love with your biatch and wanna hook up with someone else. I do it all the time :rockon: :love:

Very sound advice! I am sure you will meet an exciting, if not peaceful end!

PS- watch your back! :freaked:

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
It's as simple as this. If you guys want your steady relationships to end than contemplate other women, If you want your steady relationships to continue than don't contemplate other women.

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
Tell this girl that you just want to be friends and then if your biatch ever acts up you have something to fall back on. You just have to work a little magic...

G

shivs said:
Tell this girl that you just want to be friends and then if your biatch ever acts up you have something to fall back on. You just have to work a little magic...

What the hell is a biatch? English please! :freaked2:

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Uh...if you have to think twice as to whether or not you want to be with your girl......don't waste HER time!

Nomad

G

nomad said:
Uh...if you have to think twice as to whether or not you want to be with your girl......don't waste HER time!

Nomad

Nomand, man, she is not a girl, she is a BIATCH!

:laugh: