im a creepo now, so ****ing depressing

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
All hope is not lost my friend. Work out, and tan up. Dont need to get huge, just some definition to the body. Hell If I was any more bald than I am now I would immediately get a hair system, so there is that as well. Go to the toplace forums for some great advice on it.

5'6'' also isnt that short, just find a very short female and you will feel huge.

My biggest piece of advice is to know what you are good at and enjoy and latch on to that **** and LIVE FOR IT. Whatever it is live for it. This got me through some very dark times a long time ago, dosent have to be anything important(mine was larping lol).

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Fred serves another dose of reality. :agree:

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
And here we go again, working out. Just work out! As if it was the easiest thing in the world, not time consuming at all, dirt cheap and healthy. Also, what does it have to do with male pattern baldness? I guess people just like to suggest overcompensation to every problem in life.

Tanning, of course! Why not trade possible skin cancer and faster ageing skin only to conform to the social stereotype that skin that's actually damaged by the sun makes you look healthier and sexier.

And finally the hair system, the most expensive and less practical solution to hair loss. Don't be fooled, I saw a lot of people brush off what I said, saying that a hair piece will work for them, only to finally admit that I was right. Hair pieces are not just a viable solution, that's just the way it is. People who think it is are people who never tried it and just have preconceived ideas about hair pieces and how it would be to wear them daily.

Workout- I only work out 20 mins 3 times a week and am pretty toned and I work 12 or more hours a day...If that is too much time for you than I dont know what to say lol. Expense is nothing, grab a backpack full of stuff and lift it...Healthy um definitely better than being overweight. It has nothing to do with hair and everything to do with confidence. Better than giving up and killing yourself.

Tanning- I didnt say get skin cancer level tanning just a little bit of color. Not necessary but it goes with the work out thing as it makes a little bit of toned muscle look more toned. Not necessary true.

Hair system- So are you are ignoring the users on this very forum who post about it reglarly or are you a liar? Im curious which it is.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you have a problem fred. Please read up on False Dichotomy and Perfect Solution Fallacy.

Im giving the dude advise on taking his mind off of the situation and help him boost his confidence a bit. You are pretty much saying he should give up and do nothing because its all doomed to fail. Please seek therapy, you may have a mental disorder.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you have a problem fred. Please read up on False Dichotomy and Perfect Solution Fallacy.

Im giving the dude advise on taking his mind off of the situation and help him boost his confidence a bit. You are pretty much saying he should give up and do nothing because its all doomed to fail. Please seek therapy, you may have a mental disorder.

No, Fred just calls it the way it really is. Him (and I sometimes) are the only ones that are willing to say whats on everyones mind; baldness really is as bad as we say it is. If anyone says otherwise, they're in denial. If some of you say women dont have a problem with it, then please explain why vast majority of women find baldness repulsive. For every argument about baldness not being as big of a deal that some of you make it out to be, theres a harsh reality that nullifies every point you make which basically is just a coverup for social disgust towards baldness.

If you want to succeed in life, then you better have the qualities society seeks out both legit and superficial and baldness is STRIKE ONE in the physical appearance departments which as we all know, looks mean 100% initially as they set the stage for everything that is to follow. Unfortunately too many people try to pull the wool over our eyes and say it isnt so. I WISH that physical appearance was the LAST thing to judge, but thats NOT how it fvcking is.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
So if you're bald, any woman dating you is just making a compromise, even if she doesn't want to admit it.

Way too much reality for one thread. Jezuz.

aeNYLMO_460sa_zps6b319833.gif

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I work with the public and there happens to be many attractive women that come in. Many of them (I'd say 60%) actively Ignore me as to send a clear signal that they want nothing to do with me. And sometimes they are outwardly rude, making faces, sometimes even laughing out loud. But as much as that hurts, getting vibed for being bald from guys is just as humiliating. They act so brazen with this whole "I'm better than you." attitude. It pisses me off so much I just want to scream sometimes or just kick the living **** out of someone to get it out of my system. It is such a miserable existence, dreading each days promise of a new insult or a disparaging glance....yet another chink in my armor.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
if you're bald, any woman dating you is just making a compromise, even if she doesn't want to admit it.

That would make a great sig.

EDIT: and done.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Soon enough, Fred is going to be crowned "FredTheLegiand"

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are blowing this way out of proportion. Hell I am bald and yes people might not find me as attractive as before and yes I got my fair share of depression over this, but that alone didn't turn me into a social outcast.

I don't mean to insult you Fred, but I saw your pictures and balding or not you weren't exactly the most attractive person to begin with physically. That being said your looks alone would never make you someone people would ridicule. You look incredibly average, not freakish, just average, nothing to pick on.

As for girls, OP, I can't give you the answer to that yet, since I'm relatively new to the bald department. Working out definetely wouldn't hurt your chances and might boost your self esteem as said before.
The bald guys I know always had their fair share of girls though, I'm not 100% sure if this is applyable on people of our generation and age or not yet, but it's safe to say that balding guys at a young age before us did succeed. I guess it might be just a phase we are going through.

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
i was already forever alone before hair loss but now with my situation now i just dont ever see getting a decent girlfriend (not fat or black) without fuking paying for it
Oh there's Cortana, or Siri. And you can marry a computer - like one other guy did (or so wanted to do). Also, you can be your own pet!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
You are blowing this way out of proportion. Hell I am bald and yes people might not find me as attractive as before and yes I got my fair share of depression over this, but that alone didn't turn me into a social outcast.

I don't mean to insult you Fred, but I saw your pictures and balding or not you weren't exactly the most attractive person to begin with physically. That being said your looks alone would never make you someone people would ridicule. You look incredibly average, not freakish, just average, nothing to pick on.

As for girls, OP, I can't give you the answer to that yet, since I'm relatively new to the bald department. Working out definetely wouldn't hurt your chances and might boost your self esteem as said before.
The bald guys I know always had their fair share of girls though, I'm not 100% sure if this is applyable on people of our generation and age or not yet, but it's safe to say that balding guys at a young age before us did succeed. I guess it might be just a phase we are going through.

No need to say that you are 'new to the bald department' when you say all the things that I bolded. We all think like that when we are starting, maybe out of denial, maybe out of fear... Who knows. But our society is so nice that, sooner or later, will let you know how wrong you are. And, hopefully for you, that will happen sooner rather than later; ignorance in this case is not bliss.

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
i wouldn't kill yourself
there is nothing after death
NOTHING

Ending your life, what will that do? Uhmmm look at me I don't feel or do anything....I don't exist.....blackness...hello?
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I cant give you any advice though except buck up.

Being 6'6ft and having a thick blonde mane of hair and zero forehead, with a smokin hot girlfriend who I bang most nights, feelz good man.
I possible couldn't understand what it feels to be you.

your a wanker mate. Have some sympathy for the guy. Get ur dick out of your ***.