I'm 16, Am I Balding (pictures) Urgent Help

Fabstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been noticing my hair falling out for a out 6 months.
My hair gets oily after a couple of days if i don't use head and shoulders shampoo.
A lot of dandruff. Hair falls out from all over my body. And the hair strands most of the time have a white tip.

Any help

Attachments

• 20190204_192154.jpg
    20190204_192154.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 792
  • 20190204_192214.jpg
    20190204_192214.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 756
  • 20190204_192227.jpg
    20190204_192227.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 739
  • 20190204_192244.jpg
    20190204_192244.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 730

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been noticing my hair falling out for a out 6 months.
My hair gets oily after a couple of days if i don't use head and shoulders shampoo.
A lot of dandruff. Hair falls out from all over my body. And the hair strands most of the time have a white tip.

Any help
I doubt you're losing your hair. It looks 100% to me. But get some nizoral! Massage it into the scalp. Leave it for 5 minutes or whatever you can handle, rinse and repeat. Nizoral will clear up the dandruff and some people believe it helps with hairloss even though it looks like you dont need it. It also clears up oily hair

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt you're losing your hair. It looks 100% to me. But get some nizoral! Massage it into the scalp. Leave it for 5 minutes or whatever you can handle, rinse and repeat. Nizoral will clear up the dandruff and some people believe it helps with hairloss even though it looks like you dont need it. It also clears up oily hair
Yeah, he's pulling his hairline back too hard.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep in mind that when you took those photos you were pulling your hairline back which makes your forehead look bigger than it actually is.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How often would you recommend using nizoral?

Fabstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also i dont think im pulling my hair to far back
Another pic of my Right temple

Attachments

• 20190204_210415.jpg
    20190204_210415.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 454
  • 20190204_210734.jpg
    20190204_210734.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 436

JGTayl

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Head and Shoulders is really harsh on the head. Makes my head tingle afterwards and definitely feels dried out. Maybe a change of shampoo??

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hop on finasteride/dutasteride? you ARE balding, there is clear miniaturization by your temples by androgens. check out my forum I'm 16 and balding too, but I wont give up without topical estradiol-17-b and bical

JGTayl

My Regimen
Reaction score
16 sounds young to begin the balding journey?!! What age can you start on Finasteride?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
16 sounds young to begin the balding journey?!! What age can you start on Finasteride?
the medical industry agrees that miniaturization of the hair follicles can start as early as age 7. 88% of men possess the male pattern baldness gene. This guy and I are of those who have to resort to chemical castration and high doses of dutasteride to stop our hair loss.

JGTayl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'll count myself lucky then that I'm not quite 40 and been on the Finasteride for no more than 3 years! and not had to resort to castration ....

Whats dutasteride all about? Super strength?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'll count myself lucky then that I'm not quite 40 and been on the Finasteride for no more than 3 years! and not had to resort to castration ....

Whats dutasteride all about? Super strength?
stronger version of finasteride and blocks 5alphareductase by 90% instead of finasteride at 65%. However I'm still balding on it at 16. Im planning on using topical estrogen by the end of this month as well as RU58841 and bical. Bicaultimide will work but it is liver toxic so its my last resort.

JGTayl

My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard a rumour about topical Finasteride too.... from Italy I think. No sure if obtainable here. Where do you get your Finas from?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Lots of bad advice here. Go see a dermatologist to confirm and listen to his or her advice! Take no other advice.
you want him to bald.... from personal experience I know how fast I have balded over the course of a month... wow

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How often would you recommend using nizoral?

I just followed the instructions that came with the shampoo - "Use every 3 or 4 days for 2 – 4 weeks. To keep your scalp clear and to prevent dandruff returning, use Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo once every 1 – 2 weeks." This is for the 2% shampoo, I would suggest you could use the 1% shampoo more often.