I’m 15 And I Think I’m Balding, Help Me :(

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't look like male pattern baldness TBH.
I think you might have a strong vitamin deficiency or be hypothyroidism.

filip4460

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't look like male pattern baldness TBH.
I think you might have a strong vitamin deficiency or be hypothyroidism.
Oh my God, I actually have some symptoms of hypothyroidism, breath shortage, very poor hearing and hair loss as well :(

filip4460

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Filip, sorry to hear all this. Start looking for Low Level Laser Therapy. Although way of treating hairloss is not new in the world of hairloss it is not given the attention it should get because of not so effective tools providing the therapy (laser comb etc.).

I regained my hair when I was 25 to when I was 16 without hair loss with a LLLT helmet. I was a 2 on the so called Norwood scala.

Go read on overmachogrande website. Didnt buy his helmet though. Make sure you read upon it with your parents. Its completely safe and way cheaper than a whole life on medication. Above that, it is safe (no side effects, except for better and healthier hair). But most of all, science shows LLLT is the most effective way to combat hairloss.

Give it a try. If you have questions. Feel free to ask.

Note: I am not trying to sell anything. Only want to help. I think thats really important. See my earlier posts and threads. Been here searching for a cure for a long time. Since a year now I dont worry about my hair loss anymore Since I have none. But i feel obliged to help since I know how it feels to lose your hair.
Thank you very much, my dad believes there are side effects if you are using low laser therapy. It’s like he doesn’t care too much. But, he will talk to doctor, and I hope he will understand.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all go through a lot at our teenage years, hormones are going crazy, eating correctly is not on the agenda, over analysing appearance etc. I would suggest you get your iron levels checked but more importantly eat well, use a mild dandruff shampoo and take extra vitamin supplements aimed at teenagers. It could be that this is just part of a natural growth spurt were your testosterone has spiked.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Filip, sorry to hear all this. Start looking for Low Level Laser Therapy. Although way of treating hairloss is not new in the world of hairloss it is not given the attention it should get because of not so effective tools providing the therapy (laser comb etc.).

I regained my hair when I was 25 to when I was 16 without hair loss with a LLLT helmet. I was a 2 on the so called Norwood scala.

Go read on overmachogrande website. Didnt buy his helmet though. Make sure you read upon it with your parents. Its completely safe and way cheaper than a whole life on medication. Above that, it is safe (no side effects, except for better and healthier hair). But most of all, science shows LLLT is the most effective way to combat hairloss.

Give it a try. If you have questions. Feel free to ask.

Note: I am not trying to sell anything. Only want to help. I think thats really important. See my earlier posts and threads. Been here searching for a cure for a long time. Since a year now I dont worry about my hair loss anymore Since I have none. But i feel obliged to help since I know how it feels to lose your hair.

These posts come across as very shilly

Fred Garvin

My Regimen
Reaction score
See a dermatologist ASAP. Next check your diet and iron levels, as well as any medications you might be taking. Before I suggest any treatments you need to see a Dr. asap. I know of products that help keep the hair youthful and stimulate growth. However, there might be an underlying health issue that is the cause and that should be addressed first. I don't want to just offer someone a band-aid for a "serious" wound.