i'll never get my self esteem back

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think I hate women Lollerme? Why is that?

I think a lot of guys here hate women. They stigmatize them as brainwashed, only wanting the best men, hating bald guys, etc etc where in they won't admit its the same in reverse. Many guys preach their passive aggressive fem hate. I have always said I do NOT blame a woman for not liking bald men openly. Yes losing hair is NOT the mans fault but would you date a woman horribly burned in a car accident. Probably not your fault but you wouldn't find her attractive and it would be uncomfortable. You have to be angry at the situation as a whole and not the woman who isn't interested.
You can't hate women unless you are just willing to hate everyone, including yourselves.

[video=youtube_share;2Oy6DwHAi70]http://youtu.be/2Oy6DwHAi70?t=6s[/video]

EvilLocks

Reaction score
they won't admit its the same in reverse.

You make a great point here. They say all these things about women, but how many of the guys here would date a bald girl? Probably only a minority. It sucks that it is this way but it's true.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
1. I think a lot of guys here hate women.

2. They stigmatize them as brainwashed, only wanting the best men, hating bald guys, etc etc where in they won't admit its the same in reverse.

3. I have always said I do NOT blame a woman for not liking bald men openly.

4. Yes losing hair is NOT the mans fault but would you date a woman horribly burned in a car accident.

There are many things wrong with your post.
2. is true, except for the stigmatize part, we are just exposing the reality. And realizing that women only want the best men is not hate. I do not hate or blame women for that.

3. I agree with you.

3+4: First, you are equating being bald to being horribly burned in a car accident.
You should have rather asked, would you date a bald woman? And for many people, including me, the answer is absolutely yes.

There are some other things however, that I do hate:
A: Unfair vilification of bald men. "Bald men, ewww" type comments. See baldismwatch twitter feed. Do you see men making such comments about uncontrollable physical imperfections in women?
B: Unfair negging of men who try to do something about baldness. Making fun of wigs. The expectation that if a man is bald, he should just accept that he is an inferior person instead of trying to "cover it up".

- - - Updated - - -

how many of the guys here would date a bald girl?

Actually, most would. We are also fine with women with wigs.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yeah, and if you marry the woman and have a child, how much of his youth will he get to enjoy?

Probably just as much of a youth as a male child of a woman with hair would.
Remember, women can carry male pattern baldness genes and not show it.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Men are mostly gentlemen about women's appearance. You wouldn't find fattismwatch for example.

Lately, we have been somehow forced to say how disgusted we are with fat women because of this fat acceptance movement.

And even then, you know it's not the same, women can lose weight. Men can't grow their hair back or gain height through lifestyle changes.

Welcome to the dating world of 2014.

yet its amazing the amount of women who claim they cannot control their weight due to their metabolism
If having a run and not eating like a hippo was all it took to grow back hair, we would all do it in a heartbeat

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
yet its amazing the amount of women who claim they cannot control their weight due to their metabolism
If having a run and not eating like a hippo was all it took to grow back hair, we would all do it in a heartbeat

I'd do much more than that for my hair.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The 80/20 rule is the norm now. 20% of men are getting 80% of women. The other 80% of men are getting jack, .

Some might argue that this is the way it was meant to be, and that is quite true.

However, the rest 80% of men still have give a portion of their income as taxes in order to support child benefits, child support among other things.

State enforced cuckolding.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men are mostly gentlemen about women's appearance. You wouldn't find fattismwatch for example.

Lately, we have been somehow forced to say how disgusted we are with fat women because of this fat acceptance movement.

And even then, you know it's not the same, women can lose weight. Men can't grow their hair back or gain height through lifestyle changes.

Women have no mercy towards men, if they find a man ugly, they won't be quiet about it. They will hate him to death, the simple fact that he talks to her might be seen as rape to her.

As men, we aren't like that, we are more laid back, accepting of women's flaws, because often we don't have a choice, it's not like women are lining up for us.

As hellouser pointed out many times, women's hypergamy has been unleashed. And men who don't fit the "tall dark NW1 muscular successful stranger" bill are getting shamed.

The 80/20 rule is the norm now. 20% of men are getting 80% of women. The other 80% of men are getting jack, while 80% are at least getting some affection.

Reminds me of the sexual revolution and what Elliot Rodger did:

Elliot-Rodger.jpg

However, Elliot Rodger hated guys too, so a few dudes got killed as well... so it's really bulsh!t how the media labeled him purely as a misogynist (hah, bullsh!t)... as his hatred was for society as a whole.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Women have no mercy towards men, if they find a man ugly, they won't be quiet about it. They will hate him to death, the simple fact that he talks to her might be seen as rape to her.

As men, we aren't like that, we are more laid back, accepting of women's flaws, because often we don't have a choice, it's not like women are lining up for us.

As hellouser pointed out many times, women's hypergamy has been unleashed. And men who don't fit the "tall dark NW1 muscular successful stranger" bill are getting shamed.

The 80/20 rule is the norm now. 20% of men are getting 80% of women. The other 80% of men are getting jack, while 80% are at least getting some affection.

Unfortunately though that is animal life. We are animals. The strong survive. We are only one notch above eating our own male young to not be over thrown (and some crazies have done that lol).

This is why I say you have to work. You have to work out and be vain and to some degree competitive. You have to be able to manipulate a bit and be cunning. All that aside the uncontrollable situation of hair loss is stressful (which is turns leads to more hair loss). I work REALLY hard and the rewards never seem to show. Losing my looks was just icing on the cake. I just left the gym for my lunch break (2 hours on friday) and was feeling pretty damn good UNTIL I went to shower and change and the guy who had the locker next to me was a 6-3 norwood 1 nicely dressed. In the end Im now 5-8 so even with hair Id be competing with that.
He gets to throw back on his clothes and go about cause his hair is nice and short and falls into place. I spend an extra 15 minutes trying to manipulate mine into covering my temples and crown.
I got the **** genes in the siblings where my brother got the best. I don't know why and how but we can only assume we dont share the same idiot pops. It seems sometimes I even inherited that a holes luck.
Everything in the average guys (or girls) life is catch 22. It is for everyone. I think hairloss is a piece to a much larger underlying issue I have been trying to solve for a long time. I have a couple underlying issues that need working out, i think many of us here do. I think I need to drop coffee.

Reaction score
You got a very **** roll of the dice.

Even if you kept your hair,being short and skinny will have meant you'd never be that attractive. You would always struggle to get women. Hot women would have been out of range...

But look at it this way: there's plenty of guys here who have things going for them and their lives are still destroyed by hair loss. We're all equal here. None of us are functioning healthily. I'm so angry and sad I can't even express my feelings at my situation strong enough with words.