"if You're Bald, Grow A Beard, Bro!" I Hate This Advice So Much

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but then doesn't that feel weird? like it would look like you have a prominent jaw but then you could just press it in like liquid? or does the acid solidify?
It solidify's of course. Sone of the results are amazing it can turn you from average to goodlooking.I was going to have it done this month on my chin but obviously that has had to be put on hold.

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
#hardpillstoswallow

It doesnt matter if you are clean shaven and bald
View attachment 140493

Bald with a normal length beard:

View attachment 140494

Bald with a longer beard:
View attachment 140495

All that matters is if you are attractive or not.

Its hard to swallow as its mostly genetics and we dont have much control of it. We can work out and look after our skin and dress well but that will only help so much.
The guy in the last pic still looks really bad. You've unintentionally illustrated my point: the bald + full beard look is so bad that it can make you look like an incel even if you have good facial genetics.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for illustrating exactly what I'm talking about. A perfect example of a f***** with no muscles or hair because he insists on being "natural." The beard and gay LARP clothes don't help at all.
That guy has a big thick masculine frame, no gym or hair is needed with that bone structure.

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy has a big thick masculine frame, no gym or hair is needed with that bone structure.
Kind of hard to tell what his frame is like from a picture. However, you're right: a big masculine frame can make up for a lot, even male pattern baldness. That said, none of us have any control over that, and most guys who lose their hair aren't exactly Dwayne Johnson.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kind of hard to tell what his frame is like from a picture. However, you're right: a big masculine frame can make up for a lot, even male pattern baldness. That said, none of us have any control over that, and most guys who lose their hair aren't exactly Dwayne Johnson.

you can have the same frame with steroids, diet and exercises, the rock is on steroids as well.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guy in the last pic looks like a male model, would slay on tinder.

doubt it, that beard is just ugly pubes.

imo both the last guy and the middle guy do not look that attractive, the first guy tho will slay anywhere, he's the one who looks like a model out of the 3

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Steroids dont change your frame ( bones) they just grow muscle and cut fat.

that's more than enough tho, it does change your frame because muscles still add volume, even if it's not the bones it gives the illusion of bigger frame. just look at some peoples transformations before and after steroids.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for illustrating exactly what I'm talking about. A perfect example of a f***** with no muscles or hair because he insists on being "natural." The beard and gay LARP clothes don't help at all.
He has enough muscles just not steroid muscles and a strong frame. He is not LARPing but doing experimental archeology of mycenean arms and armor for a university.The guy would have no trouble getting girls, I really wanna see your picture if you think you are so much better looking thanks to your hair.

Last edited:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
@HairletCope, "Real men shave their face."
What an antiquated Republican mid 1950's thing to say...
Well, according to that same prejudiced worldview, "Real men have hair on their heads."
You want to know what looks stupid?

Baldness. Baldness looks stupid. From Dwayne Johnson to that Lion on the Serengeti to the Silverback Gorilla in the rainforest. They all look f*****g stupid and they know it. We know it. YOU KNOW IT TOM RIDDLE YOU f*****g PSYCHOPATH!

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@HairletCope, "Real men shave their face."
What an antiquated Republican mid 1950's thing to say...
Well, according to that same prejudiced worldview, "Real men have hair on their heads."
You want to know what looks stupid?

Baldness. Baldness looks stupid. From Dwayne Johnson to that Lion on the Serengeti to the Silverback Gorilla in the rainforest. They all look f*****g stupid and they know it. We know it. YOU KNOW IT TOM RIDDLE YOU f*****g PSYCHOPATH!

Lmao, at first i said it mostly as a joke, but with every day passing it seems that this forums is really filled with people with severe mental problems, mostly incels from the US. Go seek help mate, and get a real life while your at it also, nobody gives a sh*t about your opinions anyways, "uncomfortable pussy man"

Last edited:

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I know of people who thought they will be able to handle baldness when Norwood 2 and when they get to Norwood 6 they get 9n antidepressants. And these vary people who say looks don't matter are the first ones to reject girls on their looks.