"if You're Bald, Grow A Beard, Bro!" I Hate This Advice So Much

whatintheworld

Reaction score
2.5 something like that, maybe 3 i keep it buzzed i don't really care that much anyways, it looks good and feels good, maybe if something new comes up and not such a hustle like all these shitty hormone altering drugs, maybe i'l try it but if not meh, i'm too well informed and i really don't see a viable option out there, everything has big downsides that are not worth it, at least from my perspective..

Fair enough, keep in mind though, if you were a Norwood 5 or 6 that would be a night and day difference.

I've yet to see a Norwood 5/6/7 guy on these forums exhibit the nonchalance and "confidence" that all the Norwood 2 guys do. I wonder why...

(Keep in mind, I speak this as a guy who went to Norwood 5 at the age of 23, you can check my pictures in previous posts for proof).

There is absolutely nothing that compensates for hair. Going out to clubs with my friends who have perfect Norwood 1's I felt absolutely subhuman and pitiful, even though I am fortunate I have at least height so people aren't looking down at my shameful head of hair all the time.

When I just had some recession I didn't give a sh*t about this. It was when the horseshoe started appearing that you realize how devastating this is (especially in your early twenties).

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough, keep in mind though, if you were a Norwood 5 or 6 that would be a night and day difference.

I've yet to see a Norwood 5/6/7 guy on these forums exhibit the nonchalance and "confidence" that all the Norwood 2 guys do. I wonder why...

(Keep in mind, I speak this as a guy who went to Norwood 5 at the age of 23, you can check my pictures in previous posts for proof).

There is absolutely nothing that compensates for hair. Going out to clubs with my friends who have perfect Norwood 1's I felt absolutely subhuman and pitiful, even though I am fortunate I have at least height so people aren't looking down at my shameful head of hair all the time.

Dude, i have tons of bald friends, we go out, we do everything, they have great lives, beautiful wives, kids, they don't give a f***, grow up, man up, it's the way you feel also that shows on the outside, it all starts from the brain. I won't say it's not hurting your self-esteem because it does, it did it to me also but f*** it, we only have one life and that's the only thing that matters. Be the best at everything else and the hair part won't mean sh*t after, but if you are sh*t anyways in everything, hair is gonna do it only worse.

This forum is full of self pitying and complaining people beyond of everything you find in the real world and it's sad because a lot of you are smart, some of you i saw bald and look great, it's only your brains and these f*****g forums that you are obsessed with that are only an echo chamber of your own frustrations, experiences and so on, very similar and almost identical to the incels and other looks forums, no wonder they attract this amount of incels on them..

Open up your f*****g eyes before it's too late and you end up to old to do things that you can't do at some ages and while getting old, live your lives and see things the way they should be seen. Most of you crave for attention and validation from the same people you envy, from the people you call fake and those are superficial people that would only make you feel bad with a nw1, 2 or 3. Wtf are you all 12 and never left the house or wtf is wrong with some of you guys...

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Upside-down heads are beta cuck friendzone material.

No woman in this planet goes to bed listing over a soy bearded egg head. JFL

Lmao, first of all manage to speak to an actual real woman and after speak about other things

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Upside-down heads are beta cuck friendzone material.

No woman in this planet goes to bed listing over a soy bearded egg head. JFL
Pretty sure this guy moggs the sh*t out of you.

15148064350_c5acb82208_h.jpg

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people do not know that efficient treatments for hair loss exists. The common belief is that you cant treat hair loss. Would you then say they’re dumb for not knowing? The effects of being bald are not like headache or pain, it happens in a “smooth” manner. It is not something you feel in an instant you dumbfuck.

Also good job calling my friends morons which you do not even KNOW. You’re a piece a sh*t. Glad I dont have such people around me in my life. Poisonous piece of filth. Talks about life while having such a cancerous character. f*** your life.

you should stop replying or give any attention to him, he obviously has his own issues, he already got banned several times from this forum but he keeps creating new accounts and goes on and on with his "grow up incel" repeated walls of text, he's obviously coping, probably talking to himself when he post those long *** comments over and over again.

he also said he's only 2.5 norwood so he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. nothing new in these forums.
all the "it's just hair man don't let it affect you" guys out here aren't even bald.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
#hardpillstoswallow

It doesnt matter if you are clean shaven and bald
fashion-men-style-italy.jpg

Bald with a normal length beard:

72f856f839cae7d9b960af2fb0a51e87.jpg

Bald with a longer beard:
Wavy-Beard.jpg

All that matters is if you are attractive or not.

Its hard to swallow as its mostly genetics and we dont have much control of it. We can work out and look after our skin and dress well but that will only help so much.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
#hardpillstoswallow

View attachment 140493

View attachment 140494

View attachment 140495

Its hard to swallow as its mostly genetics and we dont have much control of it. We can work out and look after our skin and dress well but that will only help so much.
For some guys it doesn't matter, for some it can help a lot

drake-at-he-grammy-awards-1297665803-view-5.jpg

header-drake-red-carpet-DRAKEWATCH0120.jpg

You can't say he doesn't look more masculine and dominant..

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It does help. Without a beard, I look ugly af. However, it rarely ever makes up for a shiny bald head. You’re still a bald bearded dude. That was the point.
I see.. the 3rd guy he posted looks good imo, and I feel like the beard helps him too. He has a really interesting look and good features. However he still has a somewhat visible hairline.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see.. the 3rd guy he posted looks good imo, and I feel like the beard helps him too. He has a really interesting look and good features. However he still has a somewhat visible hairline.
The first one is the bald equivalent of the person that guards the oracle in the matrix. Best looking one out of the three imo.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
#hardpillstoswallow

View attachment 140493

View attachment 140494

View attachment 140495

well on paper you could greatly enhance your looks with cosmetic surgeries if you really want to go to those extremes, even just a jaw/chin implant could greatly increase your attractiveness. I personally wouldn't want to go for it because I don't want to place limitations on my life from such surgeries, adding implants inside your face is never without a risk, in the long term as well.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first one is the bald equivalent of the person that guards the oracle in the matrix. Best looking one out of the three imo.
They both look good. 1st guy looks older but he definitely doesn't look like a loser at all. Height can make a big difference for him tho.

well on paper you could greatly enhance your looks with cosmetic surgeries if you really want to go to those extremes, even just a jaw/chin implant could greatly increase your attractiveness. I personally wouldn't want to go for it because I don't want to place limitations on my life from such surgeries, adding implants inside your face is never without a risk, in the long term as well.
The 2nd guy already has a good chin and beard. His problems are the eye shape and bald head

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just get fillers, its risk free and looks just as good if not better.Only downside is you have to top up every year or so.