If You Were Beyond Nw4 What 'style' Would You Go For?

What style do you go with

• Leave it

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Shave it all off to stubble

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Toppik

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Shave it all off with a razor

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • combover

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • beard cope

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

blackg

Reaction score
Good thread. Glad you put "style" in quotes cus that's literally what it is sadly.

Once you're that diffuse you have to shave it off - completely or very close to it. Probably complement the look with some facial hair for sure. That would be welcome to hell. Just getting ready for Xmas. I'll say having a full head transforms all your worries into normal ones or nothing when meeting extended families. Merry Xmas all! Hope you manage not to think about your hair on this day.
At our Christmas gathering I only spent a small amount of time dodging the wind so it wasn't too bad.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) Shave it and become a monk (Enlightment is not caring about anything) who prays that something can thicken my donor area to the point where I could have a transplant that gives me a good looking combover, even a better one that I have now at NW4, if not Tsuji Cope or combine a transplant at Lorenzo because only he can save past NW4s with Toppik to have Wayne Rooney's copepill.

2) Transplant all of my hair sides to front and scalp, make a SMP on sides to get one of those dumb popular hairstyles.

Too bad, first I need to stop this sh*t, yet nothing works for me.

Last edited:

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
Cant where a hat in a decent restaurant or at work.

Not true.

Work obviously depends on the environment. I wore a hat for years at work until I got my hair sorted out. Furthermore, it was an office job, so it most certainly can be done.

There's no shortage of decent restaurants without any dress code, so that is not any issue.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true.

Work obviously depends on the environment. I wore a hat for years at work until I got my hair sorted out. Furthermore, it was an office job, so it most certainly can be done.

There's no shortage of decent restaurants without any dress code, so that is not any issue.
I f*****g hated it when airport customs asks me to remove my hat.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaving it off to stubble but also with beard cope, I selected beard cope because if you have a face shape and cheekbones that really suit a beard then it's a hell of an effective cope.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true.

Lol you wore a hat in the office!

How the office saw you:

dev-hat.jpg

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And option 6 and my personal favourite - beard cope

View attachment 74238
Horry sh*t, i won't doubt it if someone told me that when this guy walks by women you can hear their ovaries exploding
seriously i would take this look over any NW1

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha I thought the same thing.

Option 6 is a decent looking guy for his forties, but nothing to go crazy over.
That beard/great-skin/headshape combo could pull 10's anytime, imo that's what a man should look like

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol you wore a hat in the office!

How the office saw you:

Nope, you're just stuck in an old fashioned, outdated mode of thinking. The days when it was considered 'bad manners' to wear a hat indoors went out with Noah's Ark. It's 2017 and anything goes these days.

The original question is academic anyway, there's no way I would sit back and allow my hair to degenerate to a NW4 without doing something about it..

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, you're just stuck in an old fashioned, outdated mode of thinking. The days when it was considered 'bad manners' to wear a hat indoors went out with Noah's Ark. It's 2017 and anything goes these days.

The original question is academic anyway, there's no way I would sit back and allow my hair to degenerate to a NW4 without doing something about it..
Lol do you wear a baseball cap?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does he look better shaved??

42701266e10a7f0386cfe66e942f0ee0.jpg

I think he does but curious what others think.