IF you are going to use a natural regime, what would it be?

sawpalmetto

Reaction score
I've seen the study on peppermint oil being more effective than MXD on rats, yes I do know that the rats lost their hair on the bottom of their necks. But there must be a BEST possible natural regime that you can follow and i'd like to try it for a month+, if I see improvements I will keep going and post photos for people to follow. Just need to figure out best Regime.

So far what i've seen on this website.

1/50 peppermint oil/purifiedwater solution.

1/50 pine oil/purified water solution.

Saw palmetto orally.

Pumpkin Seed orally.

Workout Daily

No PMO (DONT LAUGH IT WORKS -.-)

Anything else to add would def be accepted, once i start I will post progress and pictures.

Right now my regime is Pumpkin Seed oil, Saw palmetto topically at night. 1000mg PSO 300mg Saw

Thx,

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
This thread should be titled: If you are going to use a natural regime, do not expect any regrowth.

sawpalmetto

Reaction score
None of these things are going to do anything for your hair loss.

If you take the best natural regimen, and the worst natural regimen, they would produce the same results: nothing.

And you won't be posting any pictures, first because you would have to show that you have lost ground.

And second, because no one that use natural regimen ever comes back to post their results.

I've seen you be negative toward all natural ways of tackling male pattern baldness on these forums. With your polar bear head. I don't believe that our species has been on this planet for over 200,000 years and we don't have a traditional/natural way of fighting male pattern baldness. Look at native americans for example, 95% of their people now have full heads of hair if not more of them. They used all natural things to cure many ailments. Saw palmetto, Aloe Vera, and Stinging Nettle. Theres a reason they are genetically different. Same as the African American culture and how they are prone to gaining muscle and having big penis(SCHLONG). They were slaves for hundreds of years making them predisposed to hypertrophy and their ancestors using penis extenders for centuries made their SCHLONGS bigger.

It would be naive to say that with over 1,000,000 plant species in the world that none of them will topically or orally stop or reverse male pattern baldness.

You sir, need to look at all of the .gov studies done on natural male pattern baldness reversals. (saw palmetto, Jojoba, Peppermint...etc.)

if you'd like to provide me with some help you can tell me if any PERSON has actually tested the effects on peppermint oil topically, or pine oil. Since my research has shown these are the leading natural remedies to grow hair.

Peppermint oil doing better than MXD in Korean studies.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I know i'm going to get a lot of **** for posting in a positive position about natural remedies on here. So bring it on if you want, or you can just answer my question to the best of your knowledge.

LeBronJames

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man, this is my regime.

Fap at least twice a day. People say "NoFAP" but i do the opposite. I try to fap it off as much as possible to relieve stress. Because as you know, stress causes hair loss.

Eat whatever I want. People say to eat healthy, eat your greens, no wheat, no dairy, no gluten, no sugar.. But my theory is that if I dont enjoy what I eat, then I'm putting my body in a bad state. So I try to eat whatever I want. Ice cream, donuts, milkshakes, soda, etc. No vegetables at all. That's disgusting.

Steroids. I'm all about testosterone. Dont be a little p****. Get into the gym, workout, take steroids. Get RIPPED bro!

Wash your hair only once a month. You think people washed their hair everyday back then? No, just wash it once a month. You'll be good.

Do headstands for 30 minutes a day to get blood flowing to your head.

Yeah thats pretty much it.. And also, turn to the Devil. Sell your soul in exchange for your full head of hair. Thats pretty much it! Good luck!

sawpalmetto

Reaction score

Fap at least twice a day. People say "NoFAP" but i do the opposite. I try to fap it off as much as possible to relieve stress. Because as you know, stress causes hair loss.

Eat whatever I want. People say to eat healthy, eat your greens, no wheat, no dairy, no gluten, no sugar.. But my theory is that if I dont enjoy what I eat, then I'm putting my body in a bad state. So I try to eat whatever I want. Ice cream, donuts, milkshakes, soda, etc. No vegetables at all. That's disgusting.

Steroids. I'm all about testosterone. Dont be a little p****. Get into the gym, workout, take steroids. Get RIPPED bro!

Wash your hair only once a month. You think people washed their hair everyday back then? No, just wash it once a month. You'll be good.

Yeah thats pretty much it.. And also, turn to the Devil. Sell your soul in exchange for your full head of hair. Thats pretty much it! Good luck!

lmao ppl from ohio ****n insane

g.i joey

Reaction score
I've seen you be negative toward all natural ways of tackling male pattern baldness on these forums. With your polar bear head. I don't believe that our species has been on this planet for over 200,000 years and we don't have a traditional/natural way of fighting male pattern baldness. Look at native americans for example, 95% of their people now have full heads of hair if not more of them. They used all natural things to cure many ailments. Saw palmetto, Aloe Vera, and Stinging Nettle. Theres a reason they are genetically different. Same as the African American culture and how they are prone to gaining muscle and having big penis(SCHLONG). They were slaves for hundreds of years making them predisposed to hypertrophy and their ancestors using penis extenders for centuries made their SCHLONGS bigger.

It would be naive to say that with over 1,000,000 plant species in the world that none of them will topically or orally stop or reverse male pattern baldness.

You sir, need to look at all of the .gov studies done on natural male pattern baldness reversals. (saw palmetto, Jojoba, Peppermint...etc.)

if you'd like to provide me with some help you can tell me if any PERSON has actually tested the effects on peppermint oil topically, or pine oil. Since my research has shown these are the leading natural remedies to grow hair.

Peppermint oil doing better than MXD in Korean studies.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I know i'm going to get a lot of **** for posting in a positive position about natural remedies on here. So bring it on if you want, or you can just answer my question to the best of your knowledge.

you're wasting your time man, and on top of that you're naming the most controversial snake oils out there and saying they are proven to regrow hair. If you got all this down packed then go ahead, get a regimen going and post pics. but dont be dissapointed when in a year your hairloss is worse and you realize you did nothing for it. You think people wanna get transplants and rub minoxidil on their head every day/night?

Fred is definately negative about 80% of **** he posts on here lol. I dont doubt that, but in this thread hes just being realistic. i mean who wouldnt want 5$/bottle pumpkin seeds to regrow hair?!

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can confirm this advice is legit. I've been doing nofap for a few months, I eat pretty clean whole foods with the occasional cheat, I workout naturally without any performance enhancing drugs, I wash my hair a few time a week, I haven't done a head stand since primary school, and I never sold my soul. Must be why I'm losing my hair on finasteride & dutas.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen you be negative toward all natural ways of tackling male pattern baldness on these forums. With your polar bear head.

Lol. He is quite negative as gi joey says but in regards to natural treatment, the guy is completely right. Give it a go and report back to us. Don't expect more than a marginal benefit at most. Most likely: nothing and will get worse. Some of those things are weak DHT inhibitors at best. Using nature to cure yourself sounds cool and sexy: but it doesn't work for male pattern baldness. It may do for other conditions, there is some benefit there.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at native americans for example, 95% of their people now have full heads of hair if not more of them. They used all natural things to cure many ailments. Saw palmetto, Aloe Vera, and Stinging Nettle. Theres a reason they are genetically different

Yeah it's called GENETICS. It's the reason why they're less prone to androGENETIC alopecia. Nothing to do with eating nettles.

:pc:

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Possibly castor oil applications (PGE2 expression)....Cistanche?

IDK Man. Your best bet is minoxidil + finasteride until something comes out.

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
Possibly castor oil applications (PGE2 expression)....Cistanche?

IDK Man. Your best bet is minoxidil + finasteride until something comes out.

I posted about castor oil in another thread mentioning its ability to activate EP3 and EP4 prostanoid receptors to increase PGE2. However if we're going to call castor oil natural we might as well call laudanum (tincture of opium) natural. The former contains ricinoleic acid and the latter contains morphine along with various other alkaloids. Castor oil is, for all intents and purposes, a pharmaceutical grade product, it is part of both British and US Pharmacopeias after all. It's one of the oldest pharmaceuticals in existence.

Also there's no need to solely use it topically, you can use it orally as well in sub-laxative doses (1-2mL). Moderators forgive me, but swisstemples includes both oral and topical castor oil as part of his regimen and we'd be fools to say he hasn't experienced some pretty impressive regrowth. I personally would only use it orally, I don't like the idea of rubbing a very viscous oil that was not intended for topical application on my scalp.

sawpalmetto

Reaction score
okay, so I started this thread to figure out what the best natural dht inhibitors are. I am willing for the next 4-6 months. (around hair cycle) to use natural inhibitors, organic nutrients, topical inhibitors at night and no masterbation or sex for the time peroid. If this does not work then I will use minoxidil/finasteride in 4 months. I just want to use the best of the natural inhibitors in order to get the best results.

g.i joey

Reaction score
You're gonna lose some valuable hair along the way. Dude these are all "known" dht inhibitors u don't think 1000s of men tried making these concoctions before? But if it makes it easier going on finasteride mentally for you I could understand why man. Just one person but my experience with finasteride has been great and I can't really say I suffer side effects to any extent.