If ur future son had hair loss

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To start believe in Budah and become a monk!

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I wouldn't bring it up unless he was balding really badly at an early age. I would hope we have some sort of better anti-balding measures in 20 years.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
If my future son had hairloss, that would be his problem and not mine :whistle:

Seriously, I do find myself thinking of my future offspring(s) now and then, and I've come to the conclusion that one can only do his best and then trust the kids to make the right decisions.

If he starts going bald in his 20s, there won't be much to be said or done. Hopefully at that age, he would be mature enough not to need me...

T

TravisB

I got a solution - have daughter instead :mrgreen: She won't have any hairloss.

But seriously, I think that until my future son will have hairloss, there will be a much better hairloss treatments than now, maybe even hair multiplication.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
I would tell him to go out there and enjoy himself just the same as if he had no hair loss. To regularly cut it short or shave and not worry or think about how it makes him look because women are turned on much more by confidence and attitude than nice hair/face.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
What would you tell them?

What sort of advice wud u give?

I'm pretty sure the next generation won't have to worry about hair loss. A cure will come out before he turned 20

s.a.f

Reaction score
2020 said:
I'm pretty sure the next generation won't have to worry about hair loss. A cure will come out before he turned 20

Probably what our Dads thought 30 yrs ago. :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
dudemon said:
No seriously ... I would tell him to get on finasteride as soon as he turns 17, and plan on getting hair transplants ... lots of hair transplants ... unless of course some form of HM is available by then ... which is unlikely.

And if he was'nt a paranoid wreck with Body dismorphia?

barcafan

Reaction score
I think we should refrain from living, all we do is cause distress to all of those who we cross paths with us, because they have to look at us and end up ruining their day.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
People who are bald should refrain from having children.

You're the most overly dramatic person ever. If people thought like this, eventually, the world would be populated by only rich, good looking, hairy headed people. Not entirely different from Hitler's idealistic world. People should be more tolerant if anything.

s.a.f

Reaction score
stableforehead said:
seb said:

You're the most overly dramatic person ever. If people thought like this, eventually, the world would be populated by only rich, good looking, hairy headed people. Not entirely different from Hitler's idealistic world. People should be more tolerant if anything.

Now that you put it like that it does'nt sound like a bad idea. :laugh:

seb

Reaction score
stableforehead said:
seb said:

Oh right,you must know the other seven billion humans on this planet in that case....

seb

Reaction score
barcafan said:
I think we should refrain from living, all we do is cause distress to all of those who we cross paths with us, because they have to look at us and end up ruining their day.

One of the best posts I have ever read.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
stableforehead said:
seb said:

Oh right,you must know the other seven billion humans on this planet in that case....

I don't know where I even vaguely claimed that. You appear to know everyone though, it seems like they all regularly come and tell you how much of a horrible person you are for being bald and that you're sick and twisted for continuing to breathe the air that Keratin God invented specifically for his hairy children.

seb

Reaction score
"You're the most dramatic person ever",hence my previous post.Yes I agree I am sick and twisted for still being alive,don't worry,I am off this planet in 4years(hopefully).

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope the cure is out by the time I have a 20 year old son. I mean, we all know it's going to be out in five years. My son, if I have one, will not be born in less than five years from now, that's for sure.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Lloyd Braun said:
I hope the cure is out by the time I have a 20 year old son. I mean, we all know it's going to be out in five years. My son, if I have one, will not be born in less than five years from now, that's for sure.

Really? and can you tell me when the cures for Aids and Cancer are coming out because they will surely arrive first.

seb

Reaction score
dudemon said:
s.a.f said:
dudemon said:
No seriously ... I would tell him to get on finasteride as soon as he turns 17, and plan on getting hair transplants ... lots of hair transplants ... unless of course some form of HM is available by then ... which is unlikely.

And if he was'nt a paranoid wreck with Body dismorphia?

Actually, I would just want to help him so he wouldn't go down the path I did. I am assuming he starts losing his hair when I did, at 17, and has the same overall looks as me, below average. By starting finasteride at 17 (something I couldn't do because it wasn't invented yet), he would slow or stop his hairloss. If he started male pattern baldness in 20's, I would tell him to either get an hair transplant at NW3, or forget about it, and don't look back ... shave his head and be a bald man for the rest of his life. I'd tell him he will have to be "bald and proud" and having hair is just not something for him. I would want him to understand the things that I know now and have learned the hard way. That's all. :)

"bald and proud".I like that.Yes I am "proud" of having a big,red,shiny,freckled,potato-head.

seb

Reaction score
"Bald and accepting" is a more realistic term,although this for most(myself included) is difficult too.