If Only I Could Afford Not Leaving The House Forever.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm considering that. I managed to save a good amount of money, but i'd have to live a monastic and miserable life.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Miserable and free > miserable and wageslave
Both of these show impotence.

Is there a third option?

Is it worth fighting for it?

blackg

Reaction score
This is awesome.
It is awesome.
Now, all I've been thinking about is the NFC championship game.

Can the Vikings do it? Can they be the first team ever to be playing in a hometown Super Bowl?
I really hope they can.

History beckons, my American friend.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
You couldn't do that your hole life it's just not sustainable . Trust me give it a year , or even 3. But at some point you will want to do something with your life.

Video games / movies great cope for short term but not sustainable. Been there done that.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is awesome.
Now, all I've been thinking about is the NFC championship game.

Can the Vikings do it? Can they be the first team ever to be playing in a hometown Super Bowl?
I really hope they can.

History beckons, my American friend.
I think they can, mate. If destiny or fate is really a thing, well then the Vikings are riding that wave. An ending like what they experienced you'd think would roll over to the next game. Eagles have a good defense, but the Vikings have an explosive offense with a defense that can win them a game.

21-13 Vikings is my call.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i work in a school with kids and it can be a laugh, amazingly not one of them makes fun of my baldness (probably because 80% of the male staff here are NW6) playing basketball with the boys when i should be working can be fun.

but what really hurts is a pretty boy works in maintenance there, he is 3 years older than me but looks 10 years younger than me (he is confused for a student sometimes, he has thick black anime hair) , walking down the coridoors he gets so much attention and smiles from the girls ("he's my favourite teacher" "i like his hair" "he looks like <emo band member>") and they all smile and say hello to him. one time we went to a classroom to fix a computer and the teacher had to say "girls, look this way please". i have never had that at all, i am completely invisible. this guy btw is autistic and has no idea about all this attention he gets from girls.

tbh though if I lived as a NEET my parents would just throw me out.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You couldn't do that your hole life it's just not sustainable . Trust me give it a year , or even 3. But at some point you will want to do something with your life.

Video games / movies great cope for short term but not sustainable. Been there done that.
What to do then ? Do you have any suggestions of something fun to do ?

shookwun

Reaction score
i work in a school with kids and it can be a laugh, amazingly not one of them makes fun of my baldness (probably because 80% of the male staff here are NW6) playing basketball with the boys when i should be working can be fun.

but what really hurts is a pretty boy works in maintenance there, he is 3 years older than me but looks 10 years younger than me (he is confused for a student sometimes, he has thick black anime hair) , walking down the coridoors he gets so much attention and smiles from the girls ("he's my favourite teacher" "i like his hair" "he looks like <emo band member>") and they all smile and say hello to him. one time we went to a classroom to fix a computer and the teacher had to say "girls, look this way please". i have never had that at all, i am completely invisible. this guy btw is autistic and has no idea about all this attention he gets from girls.

tbh though if I lived as a NEET my parents would just throw me out.
legit post.

have you considered wearing a piece?

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would immediately drop out of school and would never leave the house again. I wouldn't want a luxurious type of live, just enough to survive on and i'd be extremely fine. The NEET/hermit lifestyle is the only way to be content with life for mentally fucked people like me who loath society. It seriously would be the best thing to ever happen to me in my miserable life.

Might as well be a hat slave and live a semi normal life.
Drive a truck, work out, get married, and avoid corporate life.

Much better than a total hermit

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
legit post.

have you considered wearing a piece?

considered it yeah, me and polarbear (i think it was him) debated a guy called noah on the piece forum. me and fred both came to the conclusion it wasn't really a solution.

a) if i turned up to work suddenly with a full head of hair i'd be a laughing stock. if i came back after the summer holidays it may work, but every bald teacher there would know what was up; and i know one alpha teacher there who would lose 100% all respect for me if i wore. (he's a gym cope but he has the perfect face for baldness, unlike my feminine alien face)

b) i find it very hard to get up in the morning, imagine getting up early every morning hours early to do your system

c) the constant worry, one slip up and you are busted; as an example there are stories on the coolpeice forums from people who wore for for years, then one day went into work, talked to a colleague and the colleague looked up at his hairline with a wry smile - the wearer knew what was up. he went into the toilets and saw his frontal had lifted up and it was obviously a wig. he then had to put up with wig jokes and ended up leaving his job.

d) meeting a girl, what happens then? as soon as the system is off, all attraction is gone.
e) apparently your scalp stank. watch tommy sotomayor on youtube when he talks about black women wearing weave, which is basically a wig. apparently it stinks like ***.
f) i just want my own hair, that a girl can rub, play in.

i am looking into hair transplant's at the moment. FUE and then BHT for density. i don't have that much cash but i am still keeping my options open. I really like Dr Umar's work with BHT, he has done some amazing recovery work on botched hair transplant patients, but i bet his costs are probably out of my league.

i know my posts on here are mostly very negative but i do like working with the kids and i come across as a happy guy in work (goes to show you how you have no idea how many bald people hate their baldness)